PIGGY FUCKER STREAMER EXPOSED FOR HAVING FUCK ALL VIEWERS, DIPPED BELOW FIVE HUNDRED AGES AGO. - LESS THAN 360 VIEWERS LMFAO

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I’m not here for the numbers, but here to say that I am honestly amazed that every time I see a killstream screengrab it’s always got Tucker Carlson somewhere. Like I only passively follow Ethan and his drunken shenanigans but I know that he has basically become a Tucker reupload channel.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Hey Ralph. Your mortal enemy Josh "Broke Dick" Moon, who is totally going to jail soon, had ~800 people just waiting for him to start and he maxed out at 1400~1500 just talking about Troons. Cope, seethe and drink yourself to death.
whats funny is even accepting piggys bots on chomo as actual people null is still getting more waiting than he is on trovo and double or more than his viewership on both yt and trovo put together. so ralph at most only has half null's viewership. if im correct and he only has 360 then he has more than triple ralphs viewers.

ralphs yt getting 212 viewers at the top tonight, interestingly chillstream seems to mainly do 200 so this would mean the bump from trovo crapping out is more and more shown to be around only 100 or so. this would make a lot more sense than everyone clamoring to watch on a 2 frame per second site that they hate as much as yt when any other era people always flocked to the youtube link for ease of viewing if nothing else. the only factor for anyone going to trovo is to chat but its been shown again and again even guntguard know being noticed by ralph is more likely to get you banned or declared an enemy and doxed and harassed and sexually harassed by the gunt and banned like he has 2 thirds of his remaining fragment of a viewer base.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not here for the numbers, but here to say that I am honestly amazed that every time I see a killstream screengrab it’s always got Tucker Carlson somewhere. Like I only passively follow Ethan and his drunken shenanigans but I know that he has basically become a Tucker reupload channel.
Tucker might as well be their 5th co-host with how often Ralph plays his clips. Wouldn't it be great if playing tucker clips ad-nauseum is what does Dick's little "network" that gunty is allowed to piggy back on in before it can "take off"?

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know that you would “viewbot to over 1k” you don’t have to tell the alogs. Remember when Hitla view botted your fagget fucking memology stream by 1500 and you thought it was real?
Kiwi Farms remembers.

Cow Poly

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Hitla regularly giving him 300 bot viewers? Is it possible he's still doing this? Is anybody still in contact with him?
Haven’t heard from him since the stream.me era and the time immediately following its collapse. There were a couple different times he botted Ralph’s stream anywhere from 300 to 1500. Not to help Ralph of course, but to try and get him to act smug and brag about it, which he did. Wish I had that clip ... there’s probably a few of them actually

AncientPhosphur

kiwifarms.net
It's legit impressive that Ralph can even pull in more than 200 views all things considered. I suppose there really is an audience for everything.
I usually listened to the podcast on my drive to work but that’s been difficult to listen so I’ve just been turning on the radio instead. Ralph’s drunkenly slurring more and more, still somehow has audio issues, and brings up the past glories of his YouTube days. It’s just trash.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
Whilst I do agree with many here that most of the appeal of the Killstream was the guests, Ralph acted very differently than he does now. If you go back and look at some of the steams from "Golden Age arc" Ralph almost sounds like a different person. He sounds calmer and more laid back, but not lazy and he seems to be able to roll with jokes aimed at him. He also is able to stand back and let the guests/tards do their thing, which while that might not sound great it's better than what Donga or current year Ralph does.

I do think that Ralph still had many of the same issues and many other ones that we couldn't see back then were just lying under the surface, but I do think he was a better host back then.

TL;DR Ralph wasn't the best host but he has actively degenerated post-Jim into the paper thin-skinned, drug and drink-addled, sex-pest blob that he is now.
Ralph’s high points were due entirely to Jim’s fleeting interest in events around him. Same with Tonka, same with MundaneMatt, etc. But it’s interesting that Ralph had so many great examples of how not to handle criticism on the internet. In the beginning, it seemed as though he understood how to avoid the pitfalls that brought down people such a Tonka, Baked, MundaneMatt etc. In the end, they were worth nothing. Everything went right over his head.

Cow Poly

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sad!
Screenshot (328).png

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
With a title like that, I’m not sure if it would be accurate to put this in the “Talk shows & Podcasts” tag. This almost looks like personal video you’d do for yourself.
Yeah, it's bad. Legit worse than Tonka. He's at like 1/2 a Warski now too. What a disgusting piggy fucker view botter.
1620182038621.png

While I agree with everything in this thread, the CAPSLOCKFUCKYOUNIGGER gives me PTSD.
I like how PTSD is naturally caps locked because it's an abbreviation and you were forced to write it that way even though caps lock is what gave you PTSD to begin with. Ironing, sweet, sweet ironing.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's bad. Legit worse than Tonka. He's at like 1/2 a Warski now too. What a disgusting piggy fucker view botter.
View attachment 2143956

I like how PTSD is naturally caps locked because it's an abbreviation and you were forced to write it that way even though caps lock is what gave you PTSD to begin with. Ironing, sweet, sweet ironing.
but it did get worse ....

View attachment 2144054
:stress:less than 50 viewers on chomo dot live? .... mama ralph is going to be flushed down the pay2win healthcare drain isnt she?

also cap locks was an artistic choice i sacrificed the taughtness of my caplocks key for all of you,

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I think that upset Ralph the most, not even joking.
oh definitely, it was designed to make his tiny e-peen as visible as his ftm clitty and thus provoke him and within less than a day of the thread's existence ralph confirms he not only reads the board religiously at all times he isnt confirmed to be doing anything else or even checking during those other things but he also confirms he reads even our longer more incoherent posts in full like a good little piggy but also that he really really values our opinion on what he does and how he is.

ralph ill save you some trouble, you are a funny pig to me, it doesnt matter if you lucked into actual alpha male levels of success id still wait for you to fuck it up or hurt everyone around you with your antics either intentionally or not. youre the horse senator of rome, not so much an antagonist but a spectacle in and of yourself caused by wider problems, if youd just let people make fun of you in chat or poke at you it wouldnt have gotten to the point of harlequin babies or putting up billboards saying you have a micro clit and a micro e-peen.