Pizza Party Podcast - Guys Circle-Jerking Over Kids Cartoons

Who Do You Think is the Worst Person on the Pizza Party Podcast?

• Total voters

Princess Peaches

White people sheesh!
kiwifarms.net
Nolan admits he barely bathes
9BCA9964-D9BA-44DA-AAAB-3444C9A4E54A.jpeg

Someone claims Null has a fetish
09F03F8A-E54F-43BE-9794-4A09F4F34873.jpeg

Rick Pratt

kiwifarms.net
Benthelooney makes another appearance in the recent Momocon edition of the pizza party podcast
yikes

also Nolan's behaviour sounds a bit like incel behaviour

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Benthelooney makes another appearance in the recent Momocon edition of the pizza party podcast
yikes

also Nolan's behaviour sounds a bit like incel behaviour
Are they this desparate for guests? Because it seems like they are if they brought Ben back for an encore.

AmericanCapitalism

kiwifarms.net
Daaaaaamn...

I liked Pan because he was a self-aware sperg and honestly kind of funny, plus his reviews were more down to earth than a lot of other reviewers. But that shit about him fapping to his own art and being a legit creep around voice actors and others in the industry unironically probably just ruined him for me.

The Farms once again exposed yet another YouTuber I enjoyed. :(
Farms is only good when it comes to criticizing actual cows. This is reaching.

PopRocks

High School Dropout Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Robobuddies is starting some drama on twitter with a callout post:
How about screenshoting the post pizza is mentioned, becuase I really don't feel like reading through all that.

Toxinophile

"Too dumb to live, too scared to die"
kiwifarms.net
Lately i've been rewatching Ghibli movies and got to thinking about the Podcast again. Has it gotten better?
When that fat piece of shit tranny insinuated that Miyazaki was "most likely a pedophile" and the rest of the podcast members just nodded i dropped that shit HARD.
Shit I dropped Pan Pizza & the podcast when Pan claimed he started the Nutshack meme and got pissy when people called him out. Why'd you stick around for so long?

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net
Shit I dropped Pan Pizza & the podcast when Pan claimed he started the Nutshack meme and got pissy when people called him out. Why'd you stick around for so long?

What pulled me in, was the podcast episode with the diaperfag, actually. It took me some time to realize that these chucklefucks don't act up their degeneracy but really are that pathetic. Gotta admit though: Pan is a godlike editor, he could get a job at any editing bay in no time if he wasn't so unprofessional.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I'm still subscribed to him... Him and his so-called friends are far too stagnant and/or narrow in what they cover in this medium, the harder I think about it. They're pretty much part of the problem, as a result.

Reactions: Technicolor_Sheep