Pizza Party Podcast - Guys Circle-Jerking Over Kids Cartoons

Who Do You Think is the Worst Person on the Pizza Party Podcast?

• Total voters

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I'm still subscribed to him... Him and his so-called friends are far too stagnant and/or narrow in what they cover in this medium, the harder I think about it. They're pretty much part of the problem, as a result.
His let’s plays with his girlfriend made me bleed vomit.

• Feels
Reactions: Shokew

Agent Wet

Tell my wife I'm dead inside
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I'm still subscribed to him... Him and his so-called friends are far too stagnant and/or narrow in what they cover in this medium, the harder I think about it. They're pretty much part of the problem, as a result.
Wait can I get a bit of wider context about the problem ? Not that I disagree the with you in fact I think his content especially his podcast is starting to stagnate for me for a bit to point I haven't really fully watched since at least 2 years ago.

Reactions: Nocturna

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Wait can I get a bit of wider context about the problem ? Not that I disagree the with you in fact I think his content especially his podcast is starting to stagnate for me for a bit to point I haven't really fully watched since at least 2 years ago.

He doesn't branch out enough to cover more obscure / unpopular / undiscovered content out there in this medium like he and a lot of fools like him need to do more often (at least Sabrespark (former Ponyfag that he is) is trying to do what I'm suggesting - but he's an exception, not the norm, which is again - a part of the problem!).
I don't know how much more I can say - I know for a FACT only the surface is being scratched here. Besides that anime is more popular to talk about and you can SENSE / FEEL the weakness when dorks like these realize that (and no, I don't like anime that much - I just want to see more GOOD Western Animation channels that aren't this sad / pathetic emerge, as well as not end up doing BS like Entard is, for another example of someone to avoid listening to. Also FACT.).

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net

Not him, but it seems that the whole Crew (even Izzy who works in animation) doesn't really seem to care about animation as an art form. They aren't animation critics or reviewers, but CN Fanboys.

dummybone

Sargon took the fucking kids
kiwifarms.net
vivziepop.png

Can't wait to see how disastrous of a dumpster fire this is going to be.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
The aforementioned Vivziepop episode is out.

Okay, then... I may NOT be a Hazbin Hotel fan in general... But FUCK ME. Vivz seems down to making a damn good series out of what she has - I can say I respect her a little bit more, now - but that doesn't mean I trust her, unfortunately. She did make Zoophobia - and that was ABSOLUTE TRASH, whereas HH does show some potential (whether we want to admit it or not) to be actually worth everyone's time. Guess it does help hearing her side of the story, after all.

Last edited:

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Pan's latest video on original Xbox games is great and his side segment on Spike TV's "The Ultimate Gamer" show, which I didn't even remember, really hit me hard in the feels because it was like fuck, do I miss the days when gaming was an unapologetically male oriented thing.

The video also reminded me that one of these days I should give Crimson Skies a try

A game I was disappointed that he didnt bring up was Mech Assault

On the topic of his recent video has anyone here actually played Kakuto Chojin?

Also

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
The vaginal Jew...

The steep, sharp contrast between the culture of the 2000s and the culture of the 2010s is still hard to take, it's just absurd how much in the polar opposite direction things went.

Hopefully the trend continues for the 2020s meaning things will be the polar opposite of the 2010s and we'll go full circle back to the way things were in the 2000s.

The video also reminded me that one of these days I should give Crimson Skies a try

A game I was disappointed that he didnt bring up was Mech Assault

On the topic of his recent video has anyone here actually played Kakuto Chojin?

Also

Crimson Skies is great, played it and loved it in 2003, replayed it in 2017 and it still holds up as great, it's always been a total head scratcher to me as to why the game didn't spawn a long running series, why anyone who owned an Xbox at the time didn't all play it.

Even though it's been less than 3 years since I last played it Pan's video makes me want to play it again, what sucks is I never knew there was DLC for the game and I wish I could use those DLC planes.

I would still love for there to be another game.

Princess Peaches

White people sheesh!
kiwifarms.net
Pan’s video was really good. I like when he finds special footage, reaches out to creators or does research. I don’t mind him doing video game episodes sometimes it’s a breath of fresh air.

Speaking of Izzy I did the mistake of following her twitter for some reason. She’s a complete narcissist. Only doing drawings of herself, only talking about her body image and her life. For an artist she really doesn’t care about making art that isn’t jacking off to herself.

Last edited:

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
Pan’s video was really good. I like when he finds special footage, reaches out to creators or does research. I don’t mind him doing video game episodes sometimes it’s a breath of fresh air.

Speaking of Izzy I did the mistake of following her twitter for some reason. She’s a complete narcissist. Only doing drawings of her, only talking about her body image and her life. For an artist she really doesn’t care about making aren’t that isn’t jacking off to herself.
It's a shame. Back when he was a dude he did a photoshop tutorial on how to use the vector stroke feature and I still use that shit to this day. I never watched much of him but he seemed competent.
Oh well :(

Princess Peaches

White people sheesh!
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame. Back when he was a dude he did a photoshop tutorial on how to use the vector stroke feature and I still use that shit to this day. I never watched much of him but he seemed competent.
Oh well :(

I think Izzy has transitioned pretty well but there's a difference between transitioning and drinking troon kool-aid.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Speaking of Izzy I did the mistake of following her twitter for some reason. She’s a complete narcissist. Only doing drawings of herself, only talking about her body image and her life. For an artist she really doesn’t care about making art that isn’t jacking off to herself.

That's because Izzy is a Autogynephilc Man. Autogynephiles typically have Narcissism and the more praise and idolization they get, the more self-absorbed they get. It's clear that he gets off from the praise he gets as a deluded man who thinks he's a woman as opposed to when he was living in reality and not getting much attention prior.

Clockwork_PurBle

Did anyone catch the game last night?
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember whether I've posted here before.

I'm not surprised to find out Pan is a tried and true degenerate loser (albeit with some redeeming qualities). However, I initially thought his self-awareness of loserdom was just a meme, as its quite common for people who just like animation to call themselves losers because they like animation and not live-action "adult" stuff whether they are or not. And while not surprised, I'm still disappointed.

Pan Pizza's production quality and style is very impressive and unique, which contributes to the disappointment. The first time I watched his videos I was particularly taken with his usage of old bumpers and commercials. I think my favorite Pan video is the A Day With Spongebob one. Lost (and in this case, fabricated) media is one of my favorite things to read about and research. The idea that something can be made and just lost forever is...something. I never listened to the podcast (not really a podcast fan), although I remember when it came out. Why must everything be plagued and ruined by genderspeshul SJWism? Praying I live to see the day this shit dies out as a trend.

Oh well, at least he isn't as annoying as Mr. Enter (yet).