Pledge NO R.I.P: Stop the Reckless Internet Posting against Mole -

Are you pledging NO R.I.P!

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No. I'm a cyberbully until the day I die.

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was cruising the internet doing what I do best: nothing. When I got a link to the website NO RIP. A woman made this website about cyber bullies and reckless internet posting. I can sympathize with her since I know first hand what traumas gabe has gone through. Please copy and paste this image,if you agree to stop the Reckless Internet Posting about mole .

http://www.pledgenorip.com/

"
What It Means to Pledge No R.I.P.

1. KayO never supported the saying "Rest in Peace" because he believed that people lived on in their spirits forever. Instead, he would say "Long Live" to whoever transitioned on. In loving memory of Caodes "KayO" Scott, the No R.I.P. movement will take on a life of its own and continue. No R.I.P. #LLKayO

2. When you gossip and spread rumors and recklessly post about people's lives, you are speaking death - killing their spirits, killing their reputations, killing their relationships, killing their hope and so much more. Stop speaking death. No R.I.P. (this one is important, willow the whore. )

3. We are afforded the rights of free speech, freedom of the press, etc. However, we also have a humane responsibility to each other. As media, we encourage all bloggers and other members of the media to take the No R.I.P. pledge and post responsibly on your site; report responsibly on your shows. As a community, care for one another. Be mindful that words do hurt and can cause damage. Focus on the positive, not the negative. Focus on the truth, and not the gossip and the rumors. Stop the reckless, hurtful and destructive gossip. Whether you are media or the general public, please post responsibly. No Reckless Internet Posting. No R.I.P.
"

Last edited:

Xarpho

Useful mask for exploring the Internet
kiwifarms.net
With lolcows, you don't need to troll them and call them names, what ends up happening is that they're naturally spread the lulz themselves. I tend to agree, actually.

Ouija Board

Worldwide Gangster Computer God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Movements like these are pretty hollow when it comes to the Internet. Sure you can raise awareness of such things but people aren't going to necessarily change those habits.

Reactions: silentprincess

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm so serious about stopping R.I.P comments that I signed the contract. Here is the original Imgur: http://imgur.com/yMkhHqg

Here is my signature:

Join the movement or else. You don't want to be part of that R.I.P movement. You don't know what type of pictures or movies might pop out. Especially ones that were "lost" on my cellphone years ago. Cluck Cluck chickenhead willow.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm so serious about stopping R.I.P comments that I signed the contract. Here is the original Imgur: http://imgur.com/yMkhHqg

Here is my signature: http://i.imgur.com/JtMe64o.png

Join the movement or else. You don't want to be part of that R.I.P movement. You don't know what type of pictures or movies might pop out. Especially ones that were "lost" on my cellphone years ago. Cluck Cluck chickenhead willow.
"redtube"

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Here is my signature: http://i.imgur.com/JtMe64o.png

No thanks, but I appreciate your movement. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Reactions: OtterParty

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
It's a good thing that this is a quality forum, with very, very responsible posters by that campaign's standards! None of the evil stuff happens here and the mods are quite strict about weeding that bullshit out.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net

Here is my signature:

Ugh! You've gone too far this time, INTROMAN! This is war! Anyone who sides with Moleman is an enemy to the cause! How dare you defend that terrible burrito eating villain and slander my well earned street cred! You know where I stay. Come on, lets settle this like actual adults and not online like pussy bitches! Meet me by the grocery store. I'll bring Mr. Bones and our mutual russian friend, Komarov. I'm gonna show you R.I.P. You don't mess with Brooklyn bitches, they'll send you back to Jersey in a bodybag! I'll teach ya what a curbstomp really is!

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ugh! You've gone too far this time, INTROMAN! This is war! Anyone who sides with Moleman is an enemy to the cause! How dare you defend that terrible burrito eating villain and slander my well earned street cred! You know where I stay. Come on, lets settle this like actual adults and not online like pussy bitches! Meet me by the grocery store. I'll bring Mr. Bones and our mutual russian friend, Komarov. I'm gonna show you R.I.P. You don't mess with Brooklyn bitches, they'll send you back to Jersey in a bodybag! I'll teach ya what a curbstomp really is!
I see that you aren't pledging NO R.I.P . Look, we know your daughter has some issues. It's not a secret and I'm not attributing anything negative to it. Would you be happy if they made a forum just to R.I.P post about your daughter on a website like this. I'm not going to talk to you about this anymore. Everytime you say you want to beat me up. I come to the spot and you beg me to comeback. Your neurotypical supremacy is disgusting. I side with the autists. I rather be around hand flappers than lame bitches who watch american horror story.

Reactions: José Mourinho

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see that you aren't pledging NO R.I.P . Look, we know your daughter has some issues. It's not a secret and I'm not attributing anything negative to it. Would you be happy if they made a forum just to R.I.P post about your daughter on a website like this. I'm not going to talk to you about this anymore. Everytime you say you want to beat me up. I come to the spot and you beg me to comeback. Your neurotypical supremacy is disgusting. I side with the autists. I rather be around hand flappers than lame bitches who watch american horror story.
Gabe, you're not fooling anyone.

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean...
And if I said I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I'd be lying...
Because I was born to be the other woman.

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean...
And if I said I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I'd be lying...
Because I was born to be the other woman.
It's not my problem that no man will wife you up. Stop quoting lana del suck and like a real female musician like K. Flay. You need to stop R.I./P posting and do something productive.

Reactions: Holdek
Tags
None