• ”Null's paedophilia has been well documented by Encyclopaedia Dramatica”

PlushophilesJust when you thought your childhood's molestation was bad enough already...

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Hypodermic Johnny, Aug 13, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. I remember when this shit took off on Instagram because the softcore whores on there started dryhumping giant stuffed animals, since it's basically sex without fluids and thus legal.

• Informative Informative x 7
    Cactus Wings

Cactus Wings Coughing for Cash

kiwifarms.is
  2. Dude, the craftmanship on that doll is absolutely fantastic. Holy cow.
    The thought of it potentially being smeared in feces as we speak is pretty depressing, to be honest.

I was also gonna ask why these plushporkers never seemed to complain about getting burns from the friction since the skin on the genitals is particularly delicate and I don't think lube would help that much (just typing this makes me want to shower for three hours straight, jesus christ), but it seems they actually enjoy the pain.

Why aren't I surprised.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Sebben Crudele

Sebben Crudele Candyass extraordinaire
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Whats the story behind the kemono doll, anyone? Its too cute and too well made for this shit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    EggTooBig

EggTooBig a babby

kiwifarms.is
  4. Does anyone have the photo of the human sized Lola Bunny doll with actual human bones inside?

I feel like googling it is a one way trip to an FBI watchlist.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.is
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. lol at all those pedos finding the plushes cute.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    DNJACK

DNJACK Part of the EDF communauty
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Someone get a [PLAGUED] tag on this thread already

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. https://timon-berkowitz.deviantart.com

Fan art for this guy showed up in the Furry art freak show thread. From what I could see on this DA he like to take pictures of stuffed animals in bins and has a giant Willie Coyote plush that he dresses up.

l;jlj;jj;ljl;.jpg
    And the comments on that picture.
    jklhjklh.jpg

I don't know if the any of the toys have SPHs but it's clear he gets off to them in some way.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik May or may not be spooky.

kiwifarms.is
  8. He's got his own thread.

I found something a bit related to this thread when I watched the 'My Cat from Hell' series on Animal Planet.

Like the people on this thread, the cat in the video (Tony) would fuck a plush cat. Also, like the people in this thread, Tony suffered from social anxiety issues. I wonder if there is any psychological link between plushophiles and animals that 'mate' with plushies. If social anxiety drives all beings to want to fuck something that isn't even alive.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. At least Tony was fucking a plush of a cat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
  10. 15 pages in and no one's mentioned BigSexyPlush - ya'll are slacking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    For that extra loli touch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Main website
    Etsy - Currently closed, but as of a week ago they had a ~$50 pattern to make your own lifesized humanoid plush, and a $20 add on to turn it into an anthro pony
    Shop - Buy modded buildabear plushes to fuck
    Queue - Check out what they're currently working on. Highlights include: Judy Hopps and Gadget from Rescue Rangers
    Personal Forum (account required) - Probably a great place for content but I'm not touching it

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Double Dragon

Double Dragon a streetfighting beat 'em up, but much nastier

kiwifarms.is
  11. How much for a Coldsteel the Hedgeheg plush, though?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
  12. This was an infamous kraut chan meme a while back. It even became a header on their site. The file name is "sithis_never_Furget" so most likely some sorta trip code faggotry.

Sithis_never_furget.jpg

But yeah this is some literal degenerate tier shit. You just know this faggot is the kinda guy that has a lot more fucked up shit going on too, and will most likely never be of any use to anyone ever. I hope for the family's sake they kicked him out and cut him off. Because this shit never goes good long term, and gets worse by enabling it.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pop-Tart

Pop-Tart Boomer Pride World Wide

kiwifarms.is
  13. K-Line is a Japanese fursuit maker. They don't make fucksuits as far as I know so I have no reason to believe the life-size plush is a fuckdoll either. Some plush makers like to try to make stuff like this just to test their skills because upscaling patterns that still look good is a skill in of itself. It doesn't always mean they're plush fuckers.

There was another artist I saw posted earlier in the thread who had made a nearly life size anthro plush, he makes those as commissions for other people and they are also not fuck dolls. He's made a life size Ratchet in deadlocked armor and became popular for people looking for larger sizes, and since he's not American his prices are cheap as fuck.

I'd say majority of higher quality looking plush aren't gonna be fuck dolls because artists don't like being associated with stuff like that. IF artists do make stuff like that they usually do so under another name and don't advertise it publicly.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pancake

Pancake Rainbows are nature's rainbows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is

14. Yeah. I've seen this with fursuit makers too. Some will actually VOID your warranty if you modify a fursuit into a fucksuit.

Though some makers will actually make murrsuits....they just don't broadcast it to the world.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Chromatic Collector

Chromatic Collector Plant This

kiwifarms.is
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. 1d423262e1d4ed84dda1bc83a6aaab5a106dd12694feaf8d2dc286400c093d80.jpg

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Do you really expect me to register to look at this shit?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
  17. its a trap to get your doxx

• Agree Agree x 4
    DNJACK

DNJACK Part of the EDF communauty
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. Why do people have to fuck plushies? Seriously, y'all are offending me. I'm gonna start up a plushie rehab center for these babied, get them cleaned up, stitch up their SPH, and give them to good homes.

Also seeing him dance with his plushie gave me the giggles super bad.

• Feels  x 4
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    scared sheep

scared sheep fluffy sheep
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.