pluviophile - livestream 9/8/2021 -

Meygen

Julius Beezer
kiwifarms.net
Becky is going live later, so narclynn has to make sure she's involved in some way. In this case she felt the need to go live first so she can tell her viewers to watch becky under the guise of being a "supportive friend" and take credit for the views.

she doesn't even know what beckys channel is called lmao

scootiepuff

kiwifarms.net
She's trying so hard to convince us that Jade Francis isn't wipey, but she pretty much confirmed it for me. She said Becky calls her Jade as a joke, but I think she got that idea from the Francis speculation thread on here. Someone pretty much posted that exact idea last night after the name slip. If that were true, why did she refuse to acknowledge it last night when it happened and everyone was asking about it? Why did she leave the stream immediately after the phone call? I saw the look on her face when Becky said Jade's name, she did that rapid blinking thing to show Becky that she done fucked up but knew she couldn't say it and had to deflect about the I love you thing. She needed time to come up with a story and today's stream is damage control. 100% wipey is Jade Francis.

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
Amber blasting Becky for calling wifey "Jade" on livestream but Amber can repeatedly give out information about her race, age, zodiac, username, interests, vague information about her job, etc.

If anybody is getting harassed it is Ambers fault, she just can't control herself and shifts the blame to Becky when her ill-thought-out plans backfire.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toddlerlynn back at it again, learning a new big kid word and using it every chance she gets while never using it correctly.
Funny part of her big word of the day is that I never recall her "loving the rain." She used to vlog about how storms at the Fag Shanty used to frighten her so terribly; I don't call that love unless, her stupid choice of stream titles is yet another act of desperate love for Wipey.

So transparent, so boring beyond belief. Checked out of this stream very quickly.

Herr Owen

kiwifarms.net
She says yesterday's stream was fun and proceeds to not do anything that she did yesterday and just sit there like always. Sure, Jan.
I mean she's probably still exhausted from all that moving around yesterday. Like she was more or less on her feet for almost a whole 30 min..that's practically an Olympic feat of strength!

Edit: Also, though I'm still not 100 percent sure we have the right wifey, after today's stream I'm leaning towards it being her. Ambubble-gut could care less if we were harassing some random who isn't in her circle so the fact she's making a big deal about it is telling

Last edited:

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny part of her big word of the day is that I never recall her "loving the rain." She used to vlog about how storms at the Fag Shanty used to frighten her so terribly; I don't call that love unless, her stupid choice of stream titles is yet another act of desperate love for Wipey.

So transparent, so boring beyond belief. Checked out of this stream very quickly.
She describes herself on Instagram as a pluviophile as well. Yknow, because all true and honest poets love the rain.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only watched 8 minutes of this garbage but Amber is already "punishing" her audience and taking away their "talking about wifey situation" privileges. she's done this so many times with other things. Of course, she won't stick to it because she's a spineless bully.

She admitted to saying to Becky "this is your fault because you had to go and make a stupid joke like you always do" and just shrugged.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I only watched 8 minutes of this garbage but Amber is already "punishing" her audience and taking away their "talking about wifey situation" privileges. she's done this so many times with other things. Of course, she won't stick to it because she's a spineless bully.

She admitted to saying to Becky "this is your fault because you had to go and make a stupid joke like you always do" and just shrugged.
That's eight minutes more than me...I just find her too vile to even hate watch any more

I'm just 🌈 to see her get her comeuppance