• ”kiwifarms.net, you win. You're going to get what you've wanted. Another tranny grave to piss on.”

PokeGirlRULES / Stephanie Ladd28 year old with a bubble gum blowing fetish and hates "bad words".

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Puar, Mar 7, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. She's a mollycoddled autist who's been stuck in a state of arrested development since a toddler. Why else do you think she's in her mid-twenties but still has Fischer Price Little People toys in her room?

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  2. Seeing people like this who are going to be on the same cognitive level as a 13 year old for the rest of their life makes me depressed

I'm still grateful for all the weird ass fetishes they post online for us to make fun of

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. Oh christ, I didn't even notice those in her picture. That's kind of terrifying, in it's own way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Wilhelm

Wilhelm Silverhaired Creep

kiwifarms.is
  4. I grew up hanging out with a dude whose mom was like this. Absolutely childish in behavior; you'd think barely capable of understanding sex, but lo behold, good life. It all comes down to internet hugboxes and enabling echo chambers, as per usual.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cactus Wings

Cactus Wings Coughing for Cash

kiwifarms.is
  5. gross.png

In honest, I do think Pokegirl is better off in life than @SuperGenesis-GX will ever be in my opinion. Pokegirl does have a warped mind and I think her being coddled and babied growing up may have made her have this "Well bullies R bad, must draw my OC or make prank videos to show 'em who is boss!!"

She does act like her art is better than others, which may result in the whole"U draw well good job!" Type thing. You know. Placing a kid's drawing on the fridge.

She does seem to be a bit more self aware than most cows in her circle. Allot of her likes do have her liking things that aren't in the preschool or primary target range. She does watch other animes such as Excel Saga and Digi Charat rather than the whole Pokemon, Yo-Kai Watch, Insert any childish anime here.

I do have some sliver of hope that Pokegirl does at least do something in her life unlike most cows. She doesn't seem to pester people with her weird fetishes over than the gum one.

I honestly do hope she does get some help someday.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
  6. Also, she lives in suburban Connecticut and not a Kentucky coal holler. Chibiyima considers Long John Silvers to be exotic and mysterious.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  7. She seems pretty harmless. The only people she could possibly hurt are people who are her mental peers or lower, since she gets into these stupid, autistic slap-fights over cartoons on DeviantArt.

She's just fucking weird, really.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is

8. She is pretty much harmless, if not humours. She isn't like BlueCatRiolu, Crystal Franks or Skyler Smith. Darla on the other hand was humours when he showed up here.

I think Pokegirl is just in her own universe where she sees things in her own vision. I can see her improving. Just her down side is her getting huffy over some random troll poking fun at her, so she draws these MS paint noodle people beating up the troll.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
    • Feels Feels x 3
    PsychoNerd054

PsychoNerd054 One-Star Hero

kiwifarms.is

9. Either someone told her she has a thread or she googled her name.

She's pleading for help, but if her friends come on here and perg, then it shows she can't defend herself. I am pretty sure she will forget about KiwiFarms in the future and go back to her bubblegum art.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
  10. Helps keep the advertising budget down for Null.

• Agree Agree x 1
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Rumpy Fish's Brother: Grumpy

kiwifarms.is
  11. Nothing's going to come of this. Much like another exceptional individual in their 30's obsessed with 80's and 90's media*, Stephanie will rally against us for a day or two before returning to blowing Toad bubbles, or starting shit with some other deviant.

But for now, content.
    Here's the latest (as of 4 days ago) fanfic from her.
    Toad and Toadette walked down stairs to the new basement.
    Toadette: Hey Toad. Do you want to see our new basement?
    Toad: Sure! Why not?
    Toadette: Because we made a new basement.
    check out the gumball machine, video games, arcades, and pinball machines.
    Toad: That's a cool looking basement!
    Toadette: Yep! It sure is good as new.
    Toad and Toadette got a better idea and check out the pack of bubble gum from the bag.
    Toadette: I got a pack of bubble gum.
    Toad: Cool! I'll take a blue one.
    Toadette: I'll take a pink one.
    Now they start chewing all the pieces of bubble gum they're playing video games about Nintendo Switch.
    Toad: Check it out Toadette. Watch this!
    Toad starts blowing a huge blue bubble gum while playing a video game and pops it all over his face.
    Toadette: My turn! I'll blow a big massive bubble gum bubble.
    Toadette starts blowing a huge pink bubble gum while playing a video game and pops it all over her face.
    Toadette: Not bad. Huh Toad?
    Toad: I hope we enjoyed it.
    They start blowing a huge massive bubble gum bubbles while the bubbles grow bigger and enjoyed it.
    The End!
    Plus, another rule to add to the info post:
    a_new_better_rules_by_pokegirlrules-dcgehnd.png

• Feels Feels x 1
    #113 TheTism35, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    TheTism35

TheTism35 Feels Cloudy, Man

kiwifarms.is

12. I read her fanfic in Toad's voice from the DiC cartoon.

Her "fanfic" makes no sense. "They're playing video games about the Nintendo Switch"? Does she mean "They are playing video games on the Nintendo Switch"?

The fanfic itself is so spastic and makes no sense. It feels like a poorly made script with trite stage directions.

I don't get the whole "NO MORE DEAD BODIES!" I think Stephanie is a really weird person. I mean, she isn't gross like Genstar/Crystal Franks.

https://www.deviantart.com/robbietehrotten/art/PokeGirlRULES-is-mean-Confirmed-756414302

Spicy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    PsychoNerd054

kiwifarms.is

13. It's an autistic slap fest.

Bulling other people. I died.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
  14. Bulling is rabbit.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. thisiscrap.png

She's 28 and makes something like this? Maybe's she's part of the "No Cussing Club?". Despite PG and PG-13 movies have swearing and violence as well.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Puar

Puar Simon F'ing Belmont

kiwifarms.is
  16. No shit, she can't comprehend adult stuff. She literally has the mind of a 12-year-old.

• Agree Agree x 3
    PsychoNerd054

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.