• “The past couple years I've been working on unjewing myself.“

Culture Police left a “bait truck” filled with Nike shoes in a black Chicago neighborhoodwhat happens next will amaze you!

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CatParty, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:23 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Offtopic, but that hashtag always reminds me of this tweet.

• Like Like x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Go clean your room! : D

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  3. just because you're more likely to be mugged in the bad part of town doesn't mean you SHOULD be mugged
    just because you're more likely to die in a car than a plane doesn't mean you SHOULD die in a car
    just because you're more likely to be hit by lightning playing golf than playing basketball doesn't mean you SHOULD be hit by lightning playing golf

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Scrungy Mungus and the Funky Fungus

kiwifarms.is
  4. It's not a matter of "should", it's a matter of "we don't live in fucking fantasy land".

What tha'fuck... seriously, did the real world just manage to completely escape Generation Autism?

This is not hard to grasp... the world is FILLED with people who, given an EASY OPPORTUNITY... will not hesitate to fuck your shit up! That's like basic human nature. And, as such, you need to do shit like, ya know...

lock your fuckin doors
    don't wander around all alone at night
    buy a chain for your wallet
    don't leave shit in your car
    buy a gun
    get a dog (maybe some curtains)
    clean your fuckin room

You don't go pissing in the wind and then start bitching about how it's not fair that you got covered in your own filth, do you?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Its SO racist that black people stole shit! How dare the cops make black people break the law!

We should just give all niggos a Nike reparation payment.
    They're niggos, of course the dad is a thief, probably a druggie on top of it.

And he still isnt in the household. Unless hes there to fuck (one of) his girl(s) and get her pregnant for the 5th time before leaving for another 5 years.

Urban black culture breeds this shit like sewer rats.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. i know that
    i know all of that

but the thing is
    you fall for the bait
    you only have yourself to blame
    you can't "OH WELL THEY SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT IT THERE"
    you steal something
    it's YOUR fault

your logic enables the most exceptional of excuses for bad behavior
    blah blah blah punching nazis
    blah blah blah censorship is good
    blah blah blah you made me hit you
    etc.
    the other guys were just asking for it, they should have known better

i'm not arguing "you shouldn't do that, it's bad, the prickly wicklies oh no"
    i'm arguing "don't do it dumbfuck, that's stupid, don't think like that, no wonder where you live is a shithole"

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Scrungy Mungus and the Funky Fungus

kiwifarms.is
  7. I beg to differ.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Super Collie

Super Collie Lassie Bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. Sure, sure, it works both ways, I mean if you want to be opportunistic and "take a chance" you certainly can't whine about it not being fair either. Risks can be rewarding, but they can also burn you, especially if they're against the law... but the easier you make it, the more enticing it becomes for many people, especially drug addicts. If they set one of those trucks up in like a meth ridden area the whole fuckin truck would likely wind up stripped to the floor boards within hours.

Nothing breeds crime faster than illegal drugs.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Is the idea of simply not stealing just lost on these inner-city black communities?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe Fairy Rapist Extraordinaire

kiwifarms.is
  10. I love that this guy is like "Man why would you do that, you know we are gonna steal the shoes! I mean come on they are right there!"

What I don't get is, who buys the shoes if you are in the poorest neighborhoods anyway? Even if you try to sell them online, is someone going to actually come to your house in the bad neighborhood to get some $500 shoes and not think the whole thing is sketchy as fuck?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Give young people education and they will be able to buy their shoes some day.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. This tactic is only evil and wicked if you're so racist that you think black people are inherently dishonest and thieving.

These SJW types are some of the most racist people I know, typically with this paternalistic bigotry of low expectations.

"You can't expect negros to follow proper social rules and norms" was literally an argument used by advocates of chattel slavery because at least the savages would be cared for by a moral, intelligent white master!

• Agree Agree x 8
    JohnDoe

JohnDoe I rebel against the system.

kiwifarms.is
  13. Lol you know onideus is a lolcow right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. Well, the Democrats did create the KKK.

• Agree Agree x 3
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.is
  15. This is a great bait thread for finding out who the niggers on kiwi farms are

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #96 void, Aug 11, 2018 at 5:41 AM
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 5:50 AM
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Nuh uh, it was the NRA because an organization founded by Union generals would totally make an organization popular with former Confederate soldiers. I mean this convicning video by Michael Moore really makes you think:

Says the nigger with the nigger tree rat as his avatar.

#97 Maxliam, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:57 AM
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 7:04 AM
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.