• Mercury levels reduced to sub-lethal amounts!

Police say ‘disturbed’ fan broke into YouTuber Gavin Free’s home to harm himTried to cuck Gavin with a gun, cucked himself instead.

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by SteelPlatedHeart, Feb 12, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Stop making single-sentence replies to every article you see. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made.
  1. Gavin's a friendly british derp and doesn't deserve this.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catotsuki
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Are you implying Rich Evans ISN'T a sex beast? Blake Shelton wishes he could BE Rich Evans.

• Like Like x 1
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.is
  3. This will be on the next podcast. Trust me.

m0rnutz

m0rnutz Maybe not a spy

kiwifarms.is
  4. They touched on it.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Saney

Saney Slayer of the Love-Shys

kiwifarms.is
  5. Why would a Disturbed fan even do this?

• Like Like x 5
    • 🤔 Provocative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  6. Someone sent a mugger after him irl.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Trailer Park Supervisor

kiwifarms.is
  7. I honestly have no idea who this guy is.

Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Puto vos esse molestissimos.

kiwifarms.is
  8. Meg Turney isn't even that hot.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong LETS FIND OUT

kiwifarms.is
  9. 1510785960708.png
    Not gonna lie, I had the same thought.

But seriously, that could've gone worse. Wonder if he or the others will arm up a little to safeguard against any future incidents from crazy fuckers. I know them and the rest of RT are in the faggiest, most liberal part of the state, but still.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. I hear Gavin's pretty anti-gun, which isn't really a surprise, him being British and all. Apparently Meg wanted to get one, but Gavin put his foot down on that. I think after this he'll be even more opposed to guns.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Saney

Saney Slayer of the Love-Shys

kiwifarms.is
  11. And here I thought BSV was going to be the one doing that kind of shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. kiwifarms.is
  13. You'd think he would have the sense to think "hey it might have been pretty useful to have a gun in this situation."

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.is
  14. Seriously, massive respect to Gavin, Meg and Rooster Teeth for not making this a huge thing. It happened last month yet the story only broke now, and the only mention the company and Gavin made was at the end of a podcast and just said “it happened, we’re okay, thank you for your concern”.

• Agree Agree x 7
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.is
  15. Like Smut pointed out he is a Brit, who are usually super anti-gun by default. And like I pointed out, Austin is the most liberal part of Texas; and most of his co-workers are anti-2A as well.

That said, I'm really curious if he'll finally listen to Meg about getting a firearm after this, since she did mention it in the past. The argument "we'll just hide in the closet again next time" probably won't go over well. The wife of his one co-worker Jack also wanted a firearm but he's the farthest left and most anti-2A of all of them, so that got shot down. Wonder if the ladies are going to put their feet down now.

kiwifarms.is
  16. Does being British mean you're completely exceptional and you literally are too stupid and inbred to understand that maybe having a tool that can shoot out a piece of lead that gets rid of the crazed criminal person threatening your family is actually a good thing to have?

Never mind. I've encountered Brits online. They actually are that stupid.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.is
  17. He also hit 10 million subs towards the end of January. Meg did a vlog about it, they were active online during all of this. Thats the crazy part.

not sure how being pro gun regulation is anti 2A. The 2nd amendment and gun regulation are not mutually exclusive.

and as far as Jack goes, he's more upset about how pro 2A argument overtakes any conversation about guns or choices in candidate. I take that from most of what he says on the matter is mocking people who love guns way too much and are afraid of them being taken away

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I wanna find out if this potential murderer was a part of AH's or Meg's community and if others knew he was a weirdo before this.

kiwifarms.is
  19. Apparently this was a decision made very early on by Gavin and the other head honchos at RT who found themselves with a surprisingly large family fanbase with the launch of RWBY which has impacted on their other channels and corporate behaviour to some degree. As such they didn't want to worry younger fans and their parents.

Whole situation, while bizarre, shows they've really matured as a company.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock Glory to the Emperor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. From what I understand, he was part of Meg's fanbase - he developed an obsession with her, and grew to hate Gavin because of it. Exact details are hazy given how the whole company has tried to keep it on the downlow.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is