Poll: Future Of The Nava-Verse Subforum -

What to do with the subforum?

• Total voters

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Nava-verse Subforum sadly hasn't gone active for a long while. Moleman has completely given up on his Nava-verse franchise for now since he hasn't bothered about it and haven't updated it for a long time. Nobody on the ERB forums cared about his shitty Rap Battles and he's on hiatus for now. He's also beginning to edit on Wikia less.

I also like to point out that some to most people here think that Molay is now becoming unfunny and stale at this point, considering that his responses to trolling are almost the same and hugely repetitive ("Explain this", "For the last time", "Stop this") , which sadly I have to agree with. Not to mention we currently have lolcows who are also more active than him such as the Golden Knight.

So what should we do at this point for the future for this subforum?

Last edited:
Reactions: ASoulMan

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he was never funny and every post in that subforum that wasn't his doing is a stain upon our autistic community and that's saying quite a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: Protoman and Mr. 0

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
The Nava-verse Subforum sadly hasn't gone active for a long while. Moleman has completely given up on his Nava-verse franchise for now since he hasn't bothered about it and haven't updated it for a long time. Nobody on the ERB forums cared about his shitty Rap Battles and he's on hiatus for now. He's also beginning to edit on Wikia less.

I also like to point out that some to most people here think that Molay is now becoming unfunny and stale at this point, considering that his responses to trolling are almost the same and hugely repetitive ("Explain this", "For the last time", "Stop this") , which sadly I have to agree with. Not to mention we currently have lolcows who are also more active than him such as the Golden Knight.

So what should we do at this point for the future for this subforum?
Well, me and Willow found someone that is supposedly Gaben's neighbor at the college he goes to, and the guy already asked around about who Gabe is and what he has done, so there is going to be some good activity in the future depending on what the guy asks them about. For all we know, Gaben could be putting holes in drywall over what happens online and we'll get verbal accounts of him lashing at people on campus.

Ivan Komarov

BBW
kiwifarms.net
DELETING THIS ILLEGAL CYBERBOWLING RIGHT NOW would be giving El Gaben de Bizarro exactly what he wants. And, as enig stated, we have leads on gaben that could produce hilarity soon. I'd say don't touch it, or keep it private until gaben wakes up from his extended internet siesta.

Reactions: Arctic

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, me and Willow found someone that is supposedly Gaben's neighbor at the college he goes to, and the guy already asked around about who Gabe is and what he has done, so there is going to be some good activity in the future depending on what the guy asks them about. For all we know, Gaben could be putting holes in drywall over what happens online and we'll get verbal accounts of him lashing at people on campus.
Oh. I'd forgotten about those. If he's actually chimping out about it somewhere, as opposed to being his usual repetitive gay autistic robot self , that might still be worth a look.

Reactions: CatParty

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before I'm gonna get hate for this, this poll is created due to some members in chat suggesting for the changes for this subforum considering that to them, Gaben's pretty dry and there's a possibility for a Golden Knight subforum.

For me, I enjoyed the Moleman drama since the /cwc/ days, from his rage on 1984 to his rage over Macbeth's son having a Wikipedia article. From his rage to having an ED article to raging about it during his Hawaii vacation. It's drama like this that caused me to create a lolcow thread about him in the first place because I find him funny. Needless to say, he's inactive but I'm pretty sure he will be active sooner or later. Although the recent content's pretty funny for me,(GMod model, his rage to Robinsonbecky about the RLV wiki etc.)the problem is that the members in the chat including Katsu himself doesn't find Moleman funny and they're tired of him.

15 minutes ago - KatsuKitty:
yeah the moleman subforum may be replaced by golden knight
15 minutes ago - KatsuKitty:
gaben's forum is placed number three for a reason
14 minutes ago - KatsuKitty:
also i banned him for good because he's unfunny and i'm sick of him
14 minutes ago - KatsuKitty:
there is nothing much interesting about him
Also, I even thought about the possibility that if the subforum is nuked, it will actually get Moleman what he wants and he might thank us for doing so. I mentioned this in chat but so far the response for this question I asked is to just delete his account and move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randall Fragg

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
Before I'm gonna get hate for this, this poll is created due to some members in chat suggesting for the changes for this subforum considering that to them, Gaben's pretty dry and there's a possibility for a Golden Knight subforum.

For me, I enjoyed the Moleman drama since the /cwc/ days, from his rage on 1984 to his rage over Macbeth's son having a Wikipedia article. From his rage to having an ED article to raging about it during his Hawaii vacation. It's drama like this that caused me to create a lolcow thread about him in the first place because I find him funny. Needless to say, he's inactive but I'm pretty sure he will be active sooner or later. Although the recent content's pretty funny for me,(GMod model, his rage to Robinsonbecky about the RLV wiki etc.)the problem is that the members in the chat including Katsu himself doesn't find Moleman funny and they're tired of him.

Also, I even thought about the possibility that if the subforum is nuked, it will actually get Moleman what he wants and he might thank us for doing so. I mentioned this in chat but so far the response for this question I asked is to just delete his account and move on.

I in no way envy your position and I understand the problem Gaben is causing. Yeah I agree that moleman is very inactive as of light, mostly out of da stress rather than trying to lay low like it was told to do and I also agree that there might be a possiblity he could return. I'll confess that after the Gaben drama peaked for me during the Deviant Art War days, where we could set up goofy over the top shit and he'd try to create personal armies to take down that darn megaworld corporation. The only problem I have with merging everything into a preserved thread is because there is a lot of fucking threads about different content and I worry it would be a clusterfuck to read if it were all condensed into one thread. That and I grew fond of the Avan-Verse thread and the N0chan/Avan-Verse Garry's Mod server thread. Those are the only two that really wouldn't fit at all in a gaben megathread and I worry about what would happen to them if everything was condensed. I totally agree though that for the time being the space could be used for the Golden Knight or other crazy insane people online like tumblrfags, joshua nekoshotas moons, or the next jace/goldenknight/robertwaynestiles/gaben successor to Chris.

Enig

Solid Style State Senzuri
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't really find GK that amusing. His seemingly endless happiness just makes it difficult to laugh about, and from what I can hear of him on Gmod, he is loud and long-winded when he speaks aloud. Unless he has some of the usual mini rage fits that bring about some major humor, I really don't get the appeal for him. Hell, aside from his rambling about his girlfriend and the Jedi and 9/11 things, he seemed halfway decent on Gmod, just acted like you'd expect the typical DA artist to act (Gaben not involved in that view). He's even one of the first spergs I've seen that doesn't get offended at 9/11 jokes or swastikas or anything that usually sets their moral compass on edge.

But yeah, maybe make this place less prominent until Gaben comes on strong again, this would be impossible to read as one whole thread.

Reactions: Guardian G.I.

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
I in no way envy your position and I understand the problem Gaben is causing. Yeah I agree that moleman is very inactive as of light, mostly out of da stress rather than trying to lay low like it was told to do and I also agree that there might be a possiblity he could return. I'll confess that after the Gaben drama peaked for me during the Deviant Art War days, where we could set up goofy over the top shit and he'd try to create personal armies to take down that darn megaworld corporation. The only problem I have with merging everything into a preserved thread is because there is a lot of fucking threads about different content and I worry it would be a clusterfuck to read if it were all condensed into one thread. That and I grew fond of the Avan-Verse thread and the N0chan/Avan-Verse Garry's Mod server thread. Those are the only two that really wouldn't fit at all in a gaben megathread and I worry about what would happen to them if everything was condensed. I totally agree though that for the time being the space could be used for the Golden Knight or other crazy insane people online like tumblrfags, joshua nekoshotas moons, or the next jace/goldenknight/robertwaynestiles/gaben successor to Chris.
Maybe the Avan-Verse thread should be moved here and the server thread should be moved here if Alan decides to delete the Nava-Verse subforum.
Also, I agree that if this subforum gets merged into one big thread, it'll be unreadable.

Last edited:

RetardBus

Isn't it lunch time?
kiwifarms.net
I think that for the time being this subforum should be archived and made private until the mole pokes his head out of his hole yet again. I know diddly fuck about Golden Knight so I don't really have anything to say about him getting his own subforum.

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
Just make this sub-forum private. This place has had barely any activity since the last time Gaben appeared. You would also need multiple threads if you were doing to put everything into one thread anyway.

Last edited:

Mondo Zappa

History's Greatest Monster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The subforum only came about to spite him when he was being a dick to Null. Ultimately it didn't even need to exist in the first place. That said, it's here now and its existence isn't particularly inconveniencing anyone, so why not just leave it as is?

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
I think it's probably a good thing to keep it separate from other lolcow discussions, because when Gabriel is active he does tend to produce a LOT of (stupid, repetitive) content that can be distracting when it leaks into other forums.

So maybe hide the subforum (and possibly make it private) until he becomes active again? Maybe give it a good pruning at the same time.

I think Gabriel would see it as a victory if it went away altogether. Do we really want to give him that? Then again, do we really care what he thinks either way?

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I am weighing all the options. There's a reason I have it at position number three at the list. I think what I'm most likely to do is lock the forum and keep it publicly archived until he became active once again.

I think Gabriel would see it as a victory if it went away altogether. Do we really want to give him that? Then again, do we really care what he thinks either way?
Whether or not Gabriel has a victory is not the forum's concern as we just talk about weird people.

Tags
None