• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. Sorry!
    10:50am EST: Attack is ramping up again.

Disaster Popular YouTube Family Accused Of Sexualizing Child After Buying Her Phallic-Shaped Lollipop

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CatParty, Jan 11, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-channel-the-ace-family-called-disgusting-for

The ACE Family has grown a massive following on YouTube for branding itself as a family-friendly channel that occasionally films pranks and random hijinks.

Over the past two years, they’ve built a subscriber base of 15 million by regularly vlogging almost every facet of their, and their 2-year-old daughter’s, lives.

However, the ACE Family has kicked off 2019 with fresh controversy.

Over the past week, people have been growing upset with a recorded video of dad Austin McBroom purchasing a penis-shaped lollipop for a young child and making a joke of it.

The video, apparently recorded by McBroom, showed a little girl in a store asking him to purchase the adult-themed candy. (It’s unclear if the girl is part of the family, but some are suspecting she’s related to mom Catherine Paiz.)

“She said she was going to steal it if I didn’t buy it, so better me buy it,” McBroom claimed in the video, laughing throughout.

The footage was quickly recorded and shared online, where fans and nonfans alike were disturbed and disgusted by the dad’s actions. Some have criticized it as sexualizing a child.

“That’s a sexual article you’re buying for a child. That’s messed up man,” one person commented.

“I knew they was corny but this right here.....I’m disgusted,” someone else wrote.

BuzzFeed News has reached out to the ACE Family for comment.

This is not the first time the channel, nor McBroom, have been embroiled in controversy.

In August of last year, old tweets were dug up by internet sleuths showing McBroom characterizing women — specifically black women — offensively and disparagingly.

While this caused their fans to pull away from the ACE Family YouTube channel, and unsubscribe, others remained and defended them.

Fans now are reacting to the latest video, unsure of “how to feel,” as one user put it.

“I loved the ACE Family, but I don’t know how to feel now, especially cause this wasn’t a joke. What the fuck. Austin and Catherine McBroom this is sickening.”

Online and publicly, McBroom and Paiz have not addressed the backlash and have continued to go about their usual business. Still, in recent tweets, fans are trying to hold McBroom’s feet to the fire.

“So you just gonna ignore the video going around of you buying the girl the lollipop?!” one user responded to a tweet from McBroom on Wednesday.

Their silence has now caused fans and viewers to grow more frustrated.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. What kind of regular store has dick shaped lollipops out in the open anyway?

• Agree Agree x 43
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  3. So another shitty vlog channel exploited their kids for views

• Agree Agree x 31
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Cool kitties club

Cool kitties club A brainwashing facility for an advanced nation

kiwifarms.is
  4. maybe at spencers

• Agree Agree x 17
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS Tfw no salt mine

kiwifarms.is
  5. What is with these people and their YT channels?
    Would they have been pushing their kids into talent searches and pageants 10 years ago?
    I hope they're putting at least some of their ad revenue into an account specifically for her.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 12
    • Agree Agree x 7
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Man, that prank was nowhere near as epic as when the Martin's screamed at Cody until he cried... or when CPS showed up and gave custody of them to someone else. EPIC PRANK.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Or when Martin said to Cody " you don't hit women. But she your sister so she don't count"

• Agree  x 7
    • Like  x 4
    • Feels  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. My theory is yes and no. There's always been child exploiters, pushy parents etc.

YT has no barrier to entry, like even less than a renting a room at the VFW for 20 little kids in make up to pagent. Plus much lower needs to make profit, while pagents etc you have to spend money and break even before a dollar goes in your wallet.

So some of these people would be doing it anyway but when you don't have any barriers you get more for different reasons. It's the nature of the beast with expanding markets.

I still find this disgusting and wrong what they did.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. they still might have had their channel if they were looking for dead japanese people in a forest

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.is
  10. CHILD ABUSE LOLLIPOP PRANK GONE WRONG (GONE SEXUAL)

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  11. You'll be surprised how many times I've seen penis lollipops at Skegness sweet shops, not hidden away or anything, they're out in the open for kids to see as well as the wooden penis keychains at popular vacation spots.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Kuchipatchi

Kuchipatchi More like Coochiepatchi

kiwifarms.is
  12. I predict the response will be something along the lines of "A penis is just part of the human body, like ears or fingers. You wouldn't get in an uproar if we had given the child an ear lollipop now would you ? Why do you have to sexualize everything ? Maybe you're the pedophiles ! So there !"

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Having dinner with an old friend

kiwifarms.is
  13. If this was a small boy in drag though he'd already be booked on Ellen...again

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. These people have 15 million subscribers. They will never respond to this, YouTube will not kick them off their site and keep all videos fully monetized as nothing actually happened on their site. Their like to dislike ratio on their newest video is nearly 33:1. Given this article was published yesterday and the top comments on the video reference this shit but still...

This is no Do5 and nothing's gonna change, I don't think. It's sad, really.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Annie

Annie Fire-Bear Girl

kiwifarms.is
  15. I think it was. Some people were saying it was a sex shop. But they don't allow children inside.

This was a dumb thing to do on the internet. Dumbass should have known better. Sure, it's just candy. But it's dick shaped. Is this guy brain damaged? Does he realise what this looks like? She was gonna steal it? She couldn't even reach it without help. Just tell her no. Say it tastes like lima beans or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Desu pocky sugoi! (≧▽≦)

kiwifarms.is
  16. I have honestly never understood the appeal of following specific YouTubers. I guess it's a little like reality TV maybe? Except you dont even need a production company, just let morons humiliate themselves online for free, and sometimes even make money from it

kiwifarms.is
  17. It brings a new meaning to Dick the Birthday Boy, that's for sure.

These people sound exceptional. Not only buying a little girl a penis lollipop, but then saying to yourself that the internet is going to find this so funny and adorable! My parents would have smacked me for even suggesting that I'd steal something like a candybar from a store, much less a penis popsicle.

The 2-year-old is who I feel the most sorry for in this story, even though she isn't directly involved. Her life is being documented to an uncomfortable degree before she can even understand what "no" means.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    wes

wes

kiwifarms.is
  18. Its a lolipop. Yet there are child beauty pageants around there world. Theyre just complaining that the children arent sexuallized in the proper way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. They used a close relatives child.

The old media wants to demonize Youtube so they'll obsess about this despite hosting child beauty pageants and glorifying child drag.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.is
  20. This isn’t the only time the ACE Family got some heat this year. I think they released merch that was eerily similar to the popular Känken bag with the only change being the logo earlier this year, but they took it down when their majority spoiled white girl audience found out and got angry.

Youtube vlogger families should honestly just be nuked in general.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Chewy Suarez

Chewy Suarez i don’t bite, i promise uwu

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.