Votes: 372 84.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 70 15.8%

• Total voters

I'm Just A Human Bean

Product of the Evil White Man
kiwifarms.net
@BlueSpark

• Like someone else said, blue/orange for Like/Dislike. The knuckles don't bother me.
  • Make the star in Winner stick out. Probably just need to brighten the inner part while darkening the outline
  • Invert the colors for Informative, and/or change the font (I like Courier New in this case). This is another rating I'm neutral on.
  • Make Feels lighter/pinker
  • The liquid in Drink a brighter yellow/green, or make the glass whiter
Everything else is fine and I like the changes overall. Good job!

kiwifarms.net
@BlueSpark

The gradient legitimately makes the icons look like cheap ass stickers for preschoolers. Also, is it possible to keep the colors a closer saturation/brightness to the colors on the rest of the site? The completely saturated colors stick out weirdly to the more muted site theme/

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
Whilst people are making suggestions, does anyone have suggestions for different colours for the thumbs up/down icons (it's weird them being the same colour).
I'd go with yellow or orange. It sets the two apart in the same way that the green/red agree and disagree colors do. Orange isn't used for anything else that's circle shaped, so it's both distinct and immediately identifiable even at smaller sizes.

Some of the other suggestions are good (lighter pink for Feels, shorter 'i' with bigger dot for Informative, etc.) but the only icon that really bothers me is the islamic content rating. The shade of green should be deeper and the proportions of the star and crescent feel off. I'd honestly just suggest ripping off the design from the Algerian flag, and using that shade of green.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Kinkshamer

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
1) The new ratings are gay I hate change REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2) I propose a "Detective" rating, like for when someone does some digging on a cow and uncovers something new you give them the "Detective" rating

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
No "thunk provoking"? What's the doggo for?
I actually did make a Thunk-Provoking one, I was just finishing it up.
I'm guessing the reason that Null doesn't have a vector for Thoughtful is that Joypixels (the company that makes that thinking emoji vector) probably makes people pay for the vector version.
Well, I made a new one that looks very similar yet legally distinct:
Kiwi Thinking Face Emoji.png

The doge emoji is used on one of the subforums.

kimb_jo

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Much better, though I still don't understand why DRINK! is green, and Semper Fidelis has poor contrast. needs to be shinier. Also that Winner star looks... very spiky.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a lot of the changes that people asked for (though there were obviously conflicting opinions so not everything was possible).

Tell me how these look:

That's noticeably better. The only one that still needs work is Islamic content since the star is too big for it. Just shrink it by about... 50% and you're pretty much good.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
That's noticeably better. The only one that still needs work is Islamic content since the star is too big for it. Just shrink it by about... 50% and you're pretty much good.
1565726440204.png

Much better, though I still don't understand why DRINK! is green, and Semper Fidelis has poor contrast. needs to be shinier. Also that Winner star looks... very spiky.
When I was making it I thought the blue liquid looked weird and I made it green because kiwi juice or whatever. Changed part of the globe colour on Semper Fidelis, see below. I made the Winner icon look more like the original pixel art version (screenshot below) because people didn't seem to like the new design.

1565727007613.png

1565726960839.png

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually did make a Thunk-Provoking one, I was just finishing it up.
I'm guessing the reason that Null doesn't have a vector for Thoughtful is that Joypixels (the company that makes that thinking emoji vector) probably makes people pay for the vector version.
Well, I made a new one that looks very similar yet legally distinct:
Does this look oddly green-tinged to anyone else or is it just me?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BlueSpark
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino