PRACTICING ON THE STAIRS!!!!!! 9/18/2019 - Day 92 of 100

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
If she falls she's never getting back up again. People with obesity have increased risk of broken bones and need more healing time. And that's "normal" obesity at BMI 30-35... I can't imagine how her body would react.
Excuse you, she took two falls last year like a fucking champ! Totally hulthy, just big!

FWIW, when I've tried to visualize her falling according to her description, I got the impression that she just made it up and didn't actually fall. She was running pretty dry on content around that time, and people were constantly speculating about her falling, so I wouldn't put it past her to fabricate a story just to have something to post for shekels.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible she's finally having gallbladder issues because of her diet? 🤔
I seem to remember that she's had gallbladder issues in the past. A lot of folks have stones in their gallbladder. They're generally harmless unless you eat like a fucking beast. Honestly, I'd be surprised if her "heartburn" that she's been experiencing isn't gallbladder attacks. It can feel the same. Of course, it can also feel like a heart attack, so who knows. Actually, gallbladder attack could explain her yellowish coloring

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember that she's had gallbladder issues in the past. A lot of folks have stones in their gallbladder. They're generally harmless unless you eat like a fucking beast. Honestly, I'd be surprised if her "heartburn" that she's been experiencing isn't gallbladder attacks. It can feel the same. Of course, it can also feel like a heart attack, so who knows. Actually, gallbladder attack could explain her yellowish coloring
This ho never had a legit gallbladder attack she didnt even have gastritus, she wouldnt be smiling in the ER. Bitch had gas/heartburn. She must b e bingeen late at night laying down like the nurglette she is.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Where is Dustyn???? She paid a lot of money for Dustyn go there powder her folds and wipe her shelf arse....
It's the fridge jealous of their nervous "first date" a few days ago?
One can wonder....
Conspiracy tinfoil time: what if Hamber moved Dusty and the Fridge to KY to care for her since she knew Becks would be gone so much throughout Norma's treatments? Why the Dainty Duo would agree to it is beyond me, but...what if?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino