Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is that how long it's been. Christ it only seems like two months ago you were posting half naked pictures of your children on Kiwi Farms to prove you weren't a child predator. How time flies.
They were not half naked. My children can post what they want seeing as they are adults. Kara is 26. Tara 24 Anna is 21. So all my daughters are in their twenties and legally all fully adult.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Link it newfag, you need to back shit up when you argue POI.
th only photos are my kids and grand kids. But not one single photo illicit. Those are my babies and grandbabies.

They just want to push and I find it comical. Now that is why i have tom blocked on facebook so he can not see my grandkids and diddle over them which would make me sick and a lot nastier to him. So his best move is to leave my babies out of his head.

As for the rest of you well that is easy you all detest toms vile perversions so i have not worries with the Kiwi's But they will not be illicit. And trust me we are in the south and modesty for females is a must. And there are laws.

So they dress appropriate. and not to mention NO ONE want to see my oldest in skimpy clothes. Not that is in there right mind. And i know it sound harsh but grandmother would be. She was even with me. when i became part of the family.

And you really do not want to face her if she found out one of the girls was dressed poorly.

but under one overheats and they are really infants. So you do not really get to put them down. And if they are starting to pull up and cry a lot. LOL

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
Link it newfag, you need to back shit up when you argue POI.
Ok faggot.
Fool do get that this is not my first transition AND you are a retard. Do you know who Kara is? How old she is? what she called me when she was a baby?

Do you know that at this moment i have 4 girls all under the age of 10 in my house right now? What kind of moron does that make you look like?

Are you stating to get what a moron you are.

Why do you think i despise Thomas for his Sabrina story. Are you that stupid?
Pictures were removed from the post. I wonder why?
th only photos are my kids and grand kids. But not one single photo illicit. Those are my babies and grandbabies.

They just want to push and I find it comical. Now that is why i have tom blocked on facebook so he can not see my grandkids and diddle over them which would make me sick and a lot nastier to him. So his best move is to leave my babies out of his head.

As for the rest of you well that is easy you all detest toms vile perversions so i have not worries with the Kiwi's But they will not be illicit. And trust me we are in the south and modesty for females is a must. And there are laws.

So they dress appropriate. and not to mention NO ONE want to see my oldest in skimpy clothes. Not that is in there right mind. And i know it sound harsh but grandmother would be. She was even with me. when i became part of the family.

And you really do not want to face her if she found out one of the girls was dressed poorly.

but under one overheats and they are really infants. So you do not really get to put them down. And if they are starting to pull up and cry a lot. LOL
I'm sure this gibbering word salad meant something when you put it together in your disgusting pedo brain, but it makes no sense to me. You're still a disgusting pedophile and you will never be anything more than a man with a mental illness and a mutilated penis.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ok faggot.

Pictures were removed from the post. I wonder why?

I'm sure this gibbering word salad meant something when you put it together in your disgusting pedo brain, but it makes no sense to me. You're still a disgusting pedophile and you will never be anything more than a man with a mental illness and a mutilated penis.
Asshole i am not a pedo. I hate pedophiles If you could not tell. Regardless of your idiocy. Now do get you do not define what a mental illness it that is for the psychiatrist to do. And as for me being a woman well i am a trans woman. that means that i have XY and for all intensive purposes i am genetically male. You really do not get much.

Try to stay with the program. and as for the surgery who cares what is it to you ree ree.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
pleaserelax.png