Pretend Debate John Walker Flynt - dazzle the world with your superior political hot takes

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a Hot Take that's percolating through lefty twitter, i.e., that Trump is behaving like the pigheaded Commie bureaucrats who said "everything's fine" after the Chernobyl disaster, even though things were very much Not Fine. It doesn't quite work because Trump is being very transparent about this, saying he'll listen to the doctors' advice but make his own decision, and of course no one in this country is covering up the extent of the disease, but, well, if you're going to John Flynt for political analysis you deserve whatever happens to you.

Peace and Harmony

get well soon corgo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I get a quick rundown on what this thing that John is ranting about in the most dishonest way possible?
Trump aka Adolf Hitler said that there need to be regular and ongoing discussions about balancing the need to manage and overcome the healthcare crisis versus impoverishing large swaths of America through major shutdowns.
aka TRILLIONS DEAD

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Trump aka Adolf Hitler said that there need to be regular and ongoing discussions about balancing the need to manage and overcome the healthcare crisis versus impoverishing large swaths of America through major shutdowns.
aka TRILLIONS DEAD
So basically he doesn't want a Great Depression 2.0 with double the homeless and half of the work?

• Agree
Reactions: RemoveKebab

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr*mpf will diabolically engineer coronavirus to kill only the blacks and he will GENOCIDE them.

View attachment 1200957
In a just society, John would be imprisoned for spreading panic by using genocide to describe a disease that randomly kills less than one percent of the population regardless of race, faith or ethnicity. Twenty years on a Mississippi chain gang sounds about right to me.

Leibowitz

Bless me Father, I ate a lizard.
kiwifarms.net
Can I get a quick rundown on what this thing that John is ranting about in the most dishonest way possible?
Trump: We will continue to evaluate the impact our preventative actions have on the spread of Coronavirus versus the toll on the economy. "We can't let the cure be worse than the disease."

Brianna and a chorus of bluecheck spergs: Trump wants every American to die so that stonks can go up.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Dumph is calling for people to try to get back to work by Easter which is April 12th. If people would listen and stay indoors/away from others for a couple weeks it would be over quicker, but people can't help themselves and insist on gathering still.

• Agree
Reactions: Sperghetti

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Debate me on this, John: How could the Nazis have gassed 6 million Trump's Chosen People when forensic evidence is sparse relative to the amount of corpses that were allegedly burned? Could they have disposed of 6 million corpses in such a short timeframe?

Leibowitz

Bless me Father, I ate a lizard.
kiwifarms.net
Cost of John Flynt's unlicensed dick chop from a Burmese "surgeon"? $45.

View attachment 1203119
I hate the mentality that underlies statements like this. Tax cuts are not a "cost". Declining to take someone else's money is not a "cost". If I choose not to mug a man on the street, that choice doesn't cost me whatever $$$ amount is in his wallet. Similarly, if the government lowers my taxes, that's not a cost to them. Viewing it as such assumes that the government has an inherent right to all of my money, and that not taking "their" money away from me is an act of forbearance. Typical collectivist garbage.

Peace and Harmony

get well soon corgo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John you're so lucky to have one more video game on top of the 50 other video games that you're already playing in this time of uncertainty.

ringfit.png

powerful,,,,,there is truth in storytelling after all,,,,,,,

danger.png

• Horrifying
Reactions: TaimuRadiu

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
powerful,,,,,there is truth in storytelling after all,,,,,,,

View attachment 1203893
If I'm not going to take pandemic advice from a forty-year-old troon LARPing as a scientist politician, I'm certainly not going to take political opinions from a hack fraud writer with a mommydom fetish (fucking dying at the implication he does research). "Those in power seek to protect themselves" is babby's first political hot take, which I guess means it's genius to someone like John.

Gramh

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to be succinct enough, but is Brianna and her cronies actually that inept at how our economy functions? That there isn't some magical infinite supply of government money to support the US being shut down for an extended period of time to support small business owners or workers who require these corporations to survive? That making an economic situation that is completely unfavorable to big business will only force them out of the US?

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
My grandfather killed Europeans and/or Asians 80 years ago, you're telling me you're not willing to starve in your home as the quarantine demands we shoot on sight for anyone out in public? Don't you remember his sacrifice (that he would have been jailed for if he refused) 80 years ago killing foreigners on another continent?

It's just the Great Depression, all we have to do is stow away a little extra food to get through this. The only aspect to this quarantine is social distancing, there's nothing wrong with food and other necessary supplies, transportation, hospitals filled past capacity with others too frightened to go in for treatment for fear of catching the disease, lack of ventilators and ICU beds, and millions out of work with no way to provide for themselves or keep a roof over their heads.

Maybe when this is over Bri can get some really good community outreach for her senate campaign.

Last edited:
Tags
None