Law Proud Boys Sentenced to 4 Years In Prison for Attacking Protesters -

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like the Proud Boys either and it appears these two guys were being stupid as fuck, but let's be real here. This was in Manhattan, and if the sides were reversed, how likely would the Antifa members get the exact same sentence?

While New York City isn't quite as bad as Portland or certain parts of California, it's still a very deep blue city with a lot of hipsters who openly support Antifa and wealthy liberals who see them as useful idiots, and Manhattan is both the most left-leaning part of the city and the most wealthy.

If the exact same situation happened in a right-leaning area where the Proud Boys had a lot of support and two Antifa guys got an excessively harsh sentence, I'd still be fairly pissed.
Dude I can already tell by the way this thread is going that picking the radical centrist option here is just going to lead to you getting negrated into oblivion; Might want to bail before you get too entrenched.

icecait

kiwifarms.net
I don't like the Proud Boys either and it appears these two guys were being stupid as fuck, but let's be real here. This was in Manhattan, and if the sides were reversed, how likely would the Antifa members get the exact same sentence?
Did you even read the OP? The police spent 0 time looking for the masked terrorists. They simply went after the easy prey.

And while the protestors would have also been subject to arrest for their role in the fight, charges were never brought because authorities were never able to identify them (in documents, they were referred to as “Shaved Head,” “Ponytail,” “Khaki,” and “Spike Belt”).
So you can do anything you want in New York as long as you wear a mask. Because the police are inept stupid lazy fucking trash.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've based this off of two posts within 10 minutes of each other.
I've got hundreds of posts that don't even discuss the topic. You've got to do better than that if you wanna come up with such a conspiracy.
>point out every post in the thread has been about Sodomy
>get accused of conspiring conspiracy

Hmm..... are you Jewish by any chance?

The way he got triggered by me making mention of kikes in that other thread makes me think he's definitely a christ-killer.
I pointed out that you thinking Schroeder sounded Jewish is something an absolute sperg would think, and later double down on.

That's it. You can't seem to let it go, so now you are now referencing it in different threads. But I'm the triggered one? Nah.

Last edited:

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Defend yourself from left wing terrorists? Get sent to jail. Try to murder 7 conservatives with a metal bike lock? Get probation. Sounds fair.
keep voting

Did you even read the OP? The police spent 0 time looking for the masked terrorists. They simply went after the easy prey.

So you can do anything you want in New York as long as you wear a mask. Because the police are inept stupid lazy fucking trash.
Ease has nothing to do with it. Antifa are tools of the Zionist system. Despite these conservative idiots probably professing allegiance to the same masters who run antifa, and the neoliberal masters of the NYPD, they stood up against Zionist street violence, and so they were punished.

kaskadöör

kiwifarms.net
Gavin McInnes looks at himself in the mirror every day:

"What have I created? All I wanted to do was to stop boys from wanking...that's the only thing I ever wanted to be proud of doing in my life."
that's not quite the essence of it, tho

he thought he could form the Trump vanguard, a self-defense force, under the delusion he'd have the big man's blessing, there was a deep assumption that they represent the normal, and would be recognised and celebrated by the normal, and as such should act unafraid - it became greater than a cringy self-help gay club because it was an outlet for men to organise and act out their righteousness, believing they'll be loved by the people they protect (they were, they became quite a phenomena on the ground) and recognised by Trump himself (wrong!)

what follows is the realisation that it's actually Trump's DOJ that's cracking down on them, not because of any wrong-doing, but for what they represent

he unironically formed the US' own "brownshirts" under the delusion there was a great leader to throw his energy behind
This thread is about the group who's founder shoved a dildo up his ass on air. I'm not sure why people are surprised.
buttplug 🧐

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Rating this "Horrifying" because you know that if the shoe were on the other foot, the Antifa members would be fully acquitted, assuming they were even charged to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, Proud Boys are dumb and autistic in their own right, but Antifa is the greater of the two evils.
Didn't that asshole professor that fractured somebody skull with a bike lock get probation?

• Feels
Reactions: Recoil and Wright

kaskadöör

kiwifarms.net
Why do you fantasize about people being sodomized so much?
in the American conscious, the mythologised Bubba is the one who delivers ultimate justice

police, courts, judges and juries are all faceless intermediary functionaries; like Santa's little helpers, they serve to do the work of Santa Bubba (by means of delivering wrongdoers to him) - in this manner, the black man who sodomises the wrongdoer in prison is America's most celebrated hero figure

it's completely internalised, it's just the language of American symbols

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino