Law Proud Boys Sentenced to 4 Years In Prison for Attacking Protesters -

Hux

kiwifarms.net
This is ultimate proof that cucking out will get you nothing. Let me be clear: the PB aren't cucked in their actions (they've got way more balls than I do to fight in the streets like that), but they are a bit cucky in their optics and self-presentation.

You can constantly virtue signal and go on and on about how you're classical liberals who love gays and jews and BASED Samoans. You can deracinate the whole western identity thing as much as possible. You can do things, like taking a nigger wife and having nigger kids, that actively put off actual white nationalists from your group.

It don't matter, none of it matters, you are still literal hitler to them.

Muh thin blue line! Surprise surprise, law enforcement will enforce what laws their elite paymasters tell them to, no matter how much you lick their boots. I honestly think BLM was a psyop to desensitize conservative-leaning whites in general and the dissident right in specific to a militarized police/surveillance state. As long as it was against feral blacks, they could get them to cheer it on.

I remember dissident righters used to be a lot more suspicious of the cops after ruby ridge and the like, because they knew who muh thin blue line was working for and whose side they would take. Are a lot of cops woke on blacks and such? Yeah, probably, but they also want that nice fat pension.
This is precisely why while the PBs may easily win in a fistfight against a gaggle of doughy urbanites, they fail in everything else due to their insistence on being the "honest and honorable good guys" in the culture war. They fail to realize that it is entirely 100% useless to try to fight from the moral high ground against people that don't even believe it exists.

kcbbq

A Shaggs record would be a sound investment
kiwifarms.net
This is precisely why while the PBs may easily win in a fistfight against a gaggle of doughy urbanites, they fail in everything else due to their insistence on being the "honest and honorable good guys" in the culture war. They fail to realize that it is entirely 100% useless to try to fight from the moral high ground against people that don't even believe it exists.
Fun to watch on YouTube though.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
It’s a lesson that the right is coming to grips with: that authority figures like the police are not your friends. The Proud Boys play by the rules and get fucked while antifa or nigger lives matter get away with whatever because they’re useful idiots for the billionaires who fund them. The law no longer matters, political affiliations matter more than the law in 2019.
This is ultimate proof that cucking out will get you nothing. Let me be clear: the PB aren't cucked in their actions (they've got way more balls than I do to fight in the streets like that), but they are a bit cucky in their optics and self-presentation.

You can constantly virtue signal and go on and on about how you're classical liberals who love gays and jews and BASED Samoans. You can deracinate the whole western identity thing as much as possible. You can do things, like taking a nigger wife and having nigger kids, that actively put off actual white nationalists from your group.

It don't matter, none of it matters, you are still literal hitler to them.

Muh thin blue line! Surprise surprise, law enforcement will enforce what laws their elite paymasters tell them to, no matter how much you lick their boots. I honestly think BLM was a psyop to desensitize conservative-leaning whites in general and the dissident right in specific to a militarized police/surveillance state. As long as it was against feral blacks, they could get them to cheer it on.

I remember dissident righters used to be a lot more suspicious of the cops after ruby ridge and the like, because they knew who muh thin blue line was working for and whose side they would take. Are a lot of cops woke on blacks and such? Yeah, probably, but they also want that nice fat pension.

I for one find this timeline extremely cathartic for the reasons you two just gave. Its like YEAH! NOW YOU FUCKERS FINALLY GET IT!

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LE is watching everybody who isn't a Marxist and will be tagging & bagging anyone wearing a mask who touches their little snowflakes.
Exactly. The entire Zionist system is behind antifa. If these guys had any sense of realizing a political solution, they would either go after the people who give antifa their orders, or attend the protests that these scum organize and follow the local shotcallers home and...

• DRINK!
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino