Psychedelics thread -

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
LSD, Shrooms, Salvia, DMT, fuck it-, DXM, Cannabis, , and anything else

Personally ive done around a dozen different psychedelics and i love the exploration of altered states of conciousness, Ive battled with addiction, my purpose in life, but i generally feel at peace with everthing at my current state in life. 18 years old, and open to talk about anything. Mainly just curious if there are any other psychonauts on this forum- but if im introducing you to something youve not experienced thus far, feel free to ask anything

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
What's the attraction of fucking up your brain, anyway? At least crack makes you feel like Superman for a little while. Why is watching the walls melt fun?

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
What's the attraction of fucking up your brain, anyway? At least crack makes you feel like Superman for a little while. Why is watching the walls melt fun?
Haha alot of people who dont do drugs have mirrored that sentiment to me, and it always seems silly. Basically, you could take out the visuals of psychedelics, and they would still be my favorite drugs. Theyre easily the least important part. I could go on and on about how they make you feel one with the universe, break down barriers youve set yourself in your brown and allow you to form deeper, more intimate bonds with people, as ones sense of self becomes diminished greatly, but alot of times spiritual stuff puts people off. Not that thats too spiritual, but i have had increadibly spiritual experiences, and before i used psychedelics i was a staunch athiest, denying the existance of ANYTHING outside the realm of "reality". Anything not firmly grounded in the physical realm, i would be unable to understand. Basically they open up ones mind in icredible ways. They alse feel really good, but again, you could take that away and i would still put psychedelics above any other drugs for its mind expansive qualities. It doesnt make you feel like superman, it makes you realize that you are superman, and that everyone around you is too. It makes you realize that humaans are amazing creatures, and that we are the pinnacle of evolution, and we should be thankful to have been given this form. Again, without the euphoria that psychedelics provide, which dont get me wrong, you feel incredible euphoria, and body effects, but take those away, you still get ego destruction, which sounds scary, and some dont experience this at all, but thats not because the effects arent there for them. Some people are inherently close minded to the expereiences that psychedelics provide, and are unable to open their mind to the expansion. But i think everyone has the ability within them, if they tried. Does any of this make sense you? hahhaha.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just say no to drugs, ya damn hippy.

You're freaking 18 years old. You'll shoot your eye out, kid. Seriously. I tried it all back in the 60's and 70's when I was your age. Orange Sunshine, Strawberry Fields, Windowpane, Paper, mescaline, peyote and lots of other shit I don't even remember. If my old self now could go back and tell my your age self something, it would be the line I opened this post with. It's not worth it. Go to the gym, run, fuck, whatever - get a dopamine high instead.

I'll still take an occasional toke of weed that I grow myself these days. It's wonderful for my arthritis.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
To this, I believe most psychedelics actually end up increasing interconnectedness between different parts of your brain, and are being researched as alternative ways to treat unresponsive PTSD. They're very poorly understood as drugs, but they have a lot of potential to do good (when used in the proper controlled context).

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I only know what its like to have dissociative episodes from massive sleep deprievation and starvation.

Recent events have made me want to ask, how do you find a good dealer? Do you need to know people?

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
18 years old, lecturing me about having an open mind and connecting with people.

You're pretty interesting, Tim. Maybe you'll even turn out to be a person of interest. :optimistic:

To this, I believe most psychedelics actually end up increasing interconnectedness between different parts of your brain, and are being researched as alternative ways to treat unresponsive PTSD. They're very poorly understood as drugs, but they have a lot of potential to do good (when used in the proper controlled context).
A reasonable response, though it doesn't explain to me why you'd do psychedelics for shits and giggles in the back of a van.

• Agree
Reactions: JM 590

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
I partied a bit too hard and too often in college and ended up with HPPD (hallucinogen persisting perceptual disorder) - every so often I'll start at like a cubical wall or something and see vines crawling up it, and I get optical migraines with crazy visuals every so often. I wouldn't say it's interfered with my life all that much, but frankly at your age you probably would've been better off trying to get into a better school or play a sport or learn a language etc. - getting good at things is a lot easier when you're young, whereas any asshole can just get high off cough syrup and stare at a wall for 8 hours.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
Psychedelics are great. I've done mushrooms twice and acid once. Acid is like super-shrooms. But I get what you're saying, everything feels really connected and makes you think about some stuff in a very, very 'expansive' or big picture way. I suck at explaining stuff, but I know what you are talking about in your giant text wall you made.

Just make sure you drink a shit ton of water and go into with the right mindset. Also only do them every once in awhile. Shouldn't be a regularly used drug. Also, you aren't going to unlock the secrets of the universe with them, but I guess it is a good way to get a fresh perspective and think about things in a different way. It does have certain reset on your brain effect. Also goddamnit are they fun.

Though, like with every other drug, make sure you are careful with them. They can apparently fuck your ass up. Also, make damn sure you get them from as trustworthy of a source as possible.

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
I only know what its like to have dissociative episodes from massive sleep deprievation and starvation.

Recent events have made me want to ask, how do you find a good dealer? Do you need to know people?
dark web my man

Post on Shroomery with all the other druggies. They have guides for growing shrooms and foraging for your own. ... or so I've been told.
yeah im on shroomery already haha, i like getting other perspectives on drugs instead of just talking about the same shit every day with people already agree with me.

18 years old, lecturing me about having an open mind and connecting with people.

You're pretty interesting, Tim. Maybe you'll even turn out to be a person of interest. :optimistic:

A reasonable response, though it doesn't explain to me why you'd do psychedelics for shits and giggles in the back of a van.
?? Youre literally just being prejudiced here. Not only was i not lecturing you and just ttrying to explain my way of life to someone who seemed interested, your clearly one of the people i was talking about with a closed mind who would be unable to get anything from psychedelics. The maddox picture fits you well. Just because im 18 means i have nothing to say about life? I've been hopping trains and living my life backpacking the continental us on and off since i was 16, and before that i was playing guitar in front of every restaurant in my home town. I've met and conversed with easily tens of thousands of people whom opened my mind to different ways of life i hadnt thought possible. You clearly have no experience with that. Have a good day, and i hope you dont think im "lecturing" you.

• Dumb
Reactions: nekotlc

Tryphaena

You too can find an axe and grind it
kiwifarms.net
yeah im on shroomery already haha, i like getting other perspectives on drugs instead of just talking about the same shit every day with people already agree with me.

Well. You're not going to get much positive feedback here, as I'm sure you've gathered. You're just gonna get fucked with. I don't know if you're trolling but I'm pretty sure the owner of this site doesn't want people talking about illegal activities on here. We get enough shit as it is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino