Psychedelics thread -

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
?? Youre literally just being prejudiced here. Not only was i not lecturing you and just ttrying to explain my way of life to someone who seemed interested, your clearly one of the people i was talking about with a closed mind who would be unable to get anything from psychedelics. The maddox picture fits you well. Just because im 18 means i have nothing to say about life? I've been hopping trains and living my life backpacking the continental us on and off since i was 16, and before that i was playing guitar in front of every restaurant in my home town. I've met and conversed with easily tens of thousands of people whom opened my mind to different ways of life i hadnt thought possible. You clearly have no experience with that. Have a good day, and i hope you dont think im "lecturing" you.
Stop taking drugs and go get your high school diploma. It'll "open your mind" way more than psychedelics will, I promise.

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
I partied a bit too hard and too often in college and ended up with HPPD (hallucinogen persisting perceptual disorder) - every so often I'll start at like a cubical wall or something and see vines crawling up it, and I get optical migraines with crazy visuals every so often. I wouldn't say it's interfered with my life all that much, but frankly at your age you probably would've been better off trying to get into a better school or play a sport or learn a language etc. - getting good at things is a lot easier when you're young, whereas any asshole can just get high off cough syrup and stare at a wall for 8 hours.
Well not that i dont have my fair share of experience getting high off cough syrup and staring at walls, its just ive spent an equal if not greater amount of time in meditation- as well as excersizing and diving into new hobbies- alot of people seem to think that just because someone enjoys exploring altered states of conciousness in their downtime means they dont have any other hobbies, which in my experience, is the opposite. Psychonauts like myself generally are more endowed with the creative arts as not only are psychedelics inspiring in the short term, but they also promote the growth of a creatively thinking mindset. I

I enjoy skateboarding, biking, running and yoga alot as far as my physical hobbies, and i enjoy writing, making music, and drawing when im not doing anything else. I often feel as though my day is wasted and incomplete if i havent created anything- and thus ive cultivated a small career as a freelance artist online of which im very happy, and it not only suppliments a job i have in construction, but i have gigs where i perform on the weekends, and right now, im living with my father making and saving money as we plan a move to colorado. Its easy to save money, and i enjoy living with my dad, as between the two of us we almost always have money to support consitent marijuana usage, but we save a fair amount of money each month. I dont pay rent, but we have a very codependent relationship in which its not uncommon for us to borrow money from one another, and rely on the other to pay for certain necesities in the household. Im very happy with my life at this point, and im happy with my drug usage, as i said before, i had problems in the past with addiction, but im past that and only use drugs to make my life better. Those who are closeminded may view this as an excuse, but i feel ive sufficiently explained my stance on substance use, and anyone with that opinion is undoubtably wrong.

I feel very fulfilled in my life, and im only typing this out now for one- because i wnjoy writing, as it helps process information in my own mind, and its creatively stimulating as well as a nice way to spend ones time, i also enjoy when other people type walls of text as my own, and like sharing new perspectives on the world. i hope youve grown to more understand what i was trying to explain in my earlier posts.

Stop taking drugs and go get your high school diploma. It'll "open your mind" way more than psychedelics will, I promise.
I dropped out of high school to persue a music career and im completely satisfied with my decision.

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
Well. You're not going to get much positive feedback here, as I'm sure you've gathered. You're just gonna get fucked with. I don't know if you're trolling but I'm pretty sure the owner of this site doesn't want people talking about illegal activities on here. We get enough shit as it is.
i enjoy getting fucked w i guess haha. Not trolling i just discovered this site today and didnt know anything about its past. Though, alot of psychedelics are legal, and i havent discussed the use of any illegal ones. One can legally do dmt, mushrooms, dxm, and cannabis as well as salvia and plenty of research chemicals such as 1p-lsd, ald-52 and N-bome in plenty of places around the world, though i do understand where your coming from.

I've done drugs. Lots of them, all kinds. But any conversation about them is inane and pointless. Go get high and experience whatever but don't bore the whole world with your omfg so profound trips: it's like trying to explain a dream, you just sound like a faggot.
i disagree. I think conversation about drugs is important to open the public conciousness to new ideas. If you think i sound like a faggot- your open to not view my thread. And i only explained psychedelics because someone asked me to. do you never talk about dreams?

Tryphaena

You too can find an axe and grind it
kiwifarms.net
i enjoy getting fucked w i guess haha. Not trolling i just discovered this site today and didnt know anything about its past. Though, alot of psychedelics are legal, and i havent discussed the use of any illegal ones. One can legally do dmt, mushrooms, dxm, and cannabis as well as salvia and plenty of research chemicals such as 1p-lsd, ald-52 and N-bome in plenty of places around the world, though i do understand where your coming from.

This site is for monitoring and commenting on crazy and r.etarded people. And fat women. General rule of thumb is to browse around a forum to see what it's about before posting.

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 836976
>18 years old
>"i have done dozens of different psychedelics"
>joined 40 minutes ago
:thinking:
? what does my having joined today have to do with anything? I just found the damn site. Ive been doing drugs safely, and unsafely since i was 14, but thats my choice, do you really think nobodoy could learn anything from reading about my experiences?

This site is for monitoring and commenting on crazy and r.etarded people. And fat women. General rule of thumb is to browse around a forum to see what it's about before posting.
some people see me as crazy. thats why i posted.

Exigent Circumcisions

This little piggy is reeeetarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i disagree. I think conversation about drugs is important to open the public conciousness to new ideas. If you think i sound like a faggot- your open to not view my thread. And i only explained psychedelics because someone asked me to. do you never talk about dreams?
You're ostensibly 18 years old, what you think is important is completely irrelevant. You'll find that out in the next ten years if you don't fry your brains with designer drugs first.

What is it with newfags and this "my thread" shit? It's a public forum and I gave my opinion based on my experiences with drugs and druggies. If you want an echo chamber go yell in the shower.

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
Im uploading a clip i sent to my brother a while ago now, i just got a new computer so i dont have any of my demos and i dont care about this enough to record a new track, take it as it is, a demo that was recorded in one minute, vocals are low, and its far from my best work, but the core of what i do is there. Youll either see the potential in it, or be too deadset on hating me to like it, and im not gonna waste time trying to impress people i dont care about, to those who actually have conctructive criticism, or enjoy it, or just want to comment on it ill be happy to reply if you arent exceptional. also i would love to to entertain SOME of the people who are austentatiosly pigheaded, but there are too many of you so im just give up on that entirely. Well my video uploaded while i was typing so here-

there
Uh yes I too am interested in drugs. Where might I be able to find some for purchase online?
View attachment 837190
are plenty of legal research chemicals for sale on lysergi.com

More like prove us wrong. I know he has it in him. I believe in you OP. Your plucky attitude has won me over.
video up

• Dumb
Reactions: nekotlc
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino