Psychedelics thread -

Autocrat

Xenofascist
kiwifarms.net
I've done LSD around 20 times. Shrooms, maybe 10. And then I've done a few 2C drugs.
I think it is easy to, for example, forget to be happy as you get older. Or creative. It's a boiling crab phenomenon.
A very quick way out of that is to do LSD. It's one of those things you have to experience first hand.

If you think you may be interested in at least seeing what it's like, a very quick and quasi legal way is Nitrous Oxide. You can go to your local head shop and buy a whip cream canister for around $30 (or a 'balloon cracker' + inflatable balloons for around $15) and a pack of N20 for around $15.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
OP I'm going to be nice and warn you that you have seriously, seriously misread this website. Please stop posting for at least a week, and just browse the threads here, before you decide if you want to come back. As is you're setting yourself up for some pain.
And I'm going to echo @Exigent Circumcisions, if you're sure you really want to do music as a career you have a long way ahead of you, and spending it getting high for the "creative inspiration" is not going to get you there. You don't need creativity to be a good musician. You need grit and a death-grip work ethic to grind your technical skills. Sober up, stabilize your life (it sounds right now like you're barely getting by pocket-to-pocket, which is not good), and maybe in 10 years you'll be someone.
Right now, though? Just another lolcow in the making.

misterlazybones

kiwifarms.net
Not terrible but not great either. Keep at it, work on fretting your chords properly after the transitions, you're squealing a lot and it's grating.
I appreciate the response, and i dont want you to think im making excuses, because i do need towork on mastering my work more, but i like the squeal and rattle of it, just a personal choice

OP I'm going to be nice and warn you that you have seriously, seriously misread this website. Please stop posting for at least a week, and just browse the threads here, before you decide if you want to come back. As is you're setting yourself up for some pain.
And I'm going to echo @Exigent Circumcisions, if you're sure you really want to do music as a career you have a long way ahead of you, and spending it getting high for the "creative inspiration" is not going to get you there. You don't need creativity to be a good musician. You need grit and a death-grip work ethic to grind your technical skills. Sober up, stabilize your life (it sounds right now like you're barely getting by pocket-to-pocket, which is not good), and maybe in 10 years you'll be someone.
Right now, though? Just another lolcow in the making.
not to disrespect you or anything, but im not interested in taking advice from you. You know nothing about my work ethic, just your saying "you dont need creativity to be a musician" is enough for me to think that you have no idea of how the music industry works. And from your posts you have no idea the effects of psychedelics on the creative process.

I've done LSD around 20 times. Shrooms, maybe 10. And then I've done a few 2C drugs.
I think it is easy to, for example, forget to be happy as you get older. Or creative. It's a boiling crab phenomenon.
A very quick way out of that is to do LSD. It's one of those things you have to experience first hand.

If you think you may be interested in at least seeing what it's like, a very quick and quasi legal way is Nitrous Oxide. You can go to your local head shop and buy a whip cream canister for around $30 (or a 'balloon cracker' + inflatable balloons for around $15) and a pack of N20 for around $15.
definetly man. Alot of the people here just think of it as "getting high" haha, when getting high is the worst way to describe it.

wylfım

kiwifarms.net
not to disrespect you or anything, but im not interested in taking advice from you. You know nothing about my work ethic, just your saying "you dont need creativity to be a musician" is enough for me to think that you have no idea of how the music industry works. And from your posts you have no idea the effects of psychedelics on the creative process.
Well, lets dissect this post, I'm bored tonight.

>You know nothing about my work ethic
I heard you play. You were mediocre. Either your work ethic isn't good, our your work method isn't efficient, given you've supposedly spent 2+ years as a musician. Either one is a problem.
>just your saying "you dont need creativity to be a musician" is enough for me to think that you have no idea of how the music industry works
I could pull in a ton of studies on how modern music is objectively not as creative as it once was. But that would bore both you and me. So lets talk about skill instead: skill does not require creativity, playing songs well does not require creativity, mechanical and technical finesse does not require creativity. You only need creativity if you're composing your own music, which, when you still don't have mastery over your instrument, you shouldn't be doing anyways. And even then, you can get by just by playing songs by other people, which— surprise! no creativity.
>And from your posts you have no idea the effects of psychedelics on the creative process.
Nah, I don't have subjective experience with them, but I can read about it objectively because I actually got a high school diploma instead of frying my brain on psychoactive substances. Too bad creativity doesn't matter for 99% of artists who just end up copying the dominant genre(s) of expression and inserting a few novel phrases.

And my personal favorite:
im not interested in taking advice from you
>posts on a forum seeking critical discussion on a topic
>only accepts asspats
:story:
You'll fit right in bucko. Whether as a discusser or discussed remains to be seen, I'm rooting for the latter personally.

farts_meller

kiwifarms.net
The 3, 4, and 5 meos are all entertaining. I kinda went one by one through PIHKAL & TIHKAL. All time favorite, though, is 4 HO DiPT.

YOU ARE WAY better off tripping occasionally than being a drunkard or a stoner.

• Informative
Reactions: Rat Speaker

farts_meller

kiwifarms.net
FWIW: I am a retired road musician and engineer, with some other trades. I would not wish being a musician on an enemy.

As one of my mentors said: "If you want to play for a living, don't. If you have to play for a living, don't. If, in spite of all the advice you get, you choose to do it anyway, you are on your own."

The money sucks.
Relationships don't last.
Almost everybody steals.
Substance abuse issues abound.
Friends are generally fair weather.
Mental illness abounds.

Music industry does not cause substance abuse. Most people attracted to get on stage have a few screws loose. The industry is an aggregator of fuckups, not a generator of fuckups. They were fucked up before they ever stepped on a stage.

j666

dog boiled in the cauldron of hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im uploading a clip i sent to my brother a while ago now, i just got a new computer so i dont have any of my demos and i dont care about this enough to record a new track, take it as it is, a demo that was recorded in one minute, vocals are low, and its far from my best work, but the core of what i do is there. Youll either see the potential in it, or be too deadset on hating me to like it, and im not gonna waste time trying to impress people i dont care about, to those who actually have conctructive criticism, or enjoy it, or just want to comment on it ill be happy to reply if you arent exceptional. also i would love to to entertain SOME of the people who are austentatiosly pigheaded, but there are too many of you so im just give up on that entirely. Well my video uploaded while i was typing so here-

there

are plenty of legal research chemicals for sale on lysergi.com

video up
username: catonatinroof
nice grateful dead icon.

archive
>19 years old (must be 18 to register, was probably under at the time of registration)
>Acoustic Guitar
>Influences: Grateful Dead, Violent Femmes, Doors, Meat Puppets, Scrapper Blackwell, Leadbelly, Robert Johnson, King Gizzard, Babe Rainbow etc"

hmmmmmm 🤔

:story:

his misterlazybones account on reddit also mentions that he "used to way 300lbs". doesn't look like he's lost much of it.

edit: found another reddit account. looks exactly like the dude above.
archive
>"omg r u catonatinroof on discord ", replies with "yessir".
>99% drug posts.
>17 years old 8 months ago
archive
phone number in the comments lmao (14704020913)

Last edited:

wylfım

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, he looks like his brain is literally melting in his head.
OP please put some clothes on, wipe the grease off your face, and dunk your face in some cold water to cool it off.

Take a look at the nose y'all. I'm speculating he's at least a quarter negro. Explains a lot. Anyone else see it?

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
Just because im 18 means i have nothing to say about life? I've been hopping trains and living my life backpacking the continental us on and off since i was 16, and before that i was playing guitar in front of every restaurant in my home town. I've met and conversed with easily tens of thousands of people whom opened my mind to different ways of life i hadnt thought possible. You clearly have no experience with that. Have a good day, and i hope you dont think im "lecturing" you.
Jesus Christ, you're a fucking fag.

j666

dog boiled in the cauldron of hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

adorable bitch

laughing at you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are a walking stereotype of a hippie and a hopelessly optimistic and arrogant artist. You are drug guy. I've met a dozen different versions of you (during high school, and now college and work.) who've all said very similar things as you and expressed very similar sentiments; most of all the promise that they wouldn't make the same mistakes as their predecessors.

Some of them at least have their fucking diplomas so they aren't totally fucked when the whole drug shtick runs dry.

Get your shit together dude.

Last edited:

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
<muh pharmaceuticals>
You ever wonder why the hippie scene went to hell & the counterculture crashed & burned in a sea of degeneracy during the 1970's?
Turns out that pushing psychedelics on an entire generation as some kind of express ticket to enlightenment isn't all that great an idea. Turns out the abyss stares back. You should really reconsider your choices. Wait a few years. Your brain is still in a formative & plastic state and the LAST thing you want to be doing is mis-calibrating your mind. Do it when you're a bit older. None of the shit these drugs show you is really going to make sense until then, anyway.

And for fuck's sake, don't overdo it. You'll end up changed for the worse, I've seen it happen more than once. You don't want to be a middle aged space cadet, bro.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I've been interested in trying acid, but I've stayed away because I've been told several times if you're in a bad headspace, or have any sort of anxiety/depression ect... that it's pretty much a supremely exceptional thing to do. A bad trip is the least of your worries.

Is there any sort of truth to this, or is it misinformation?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino