Inactive PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs

• DDoS is active again.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there's a Vic thread on LSA.

I knew about LSA before I knew about PULL and KF, but LSA is like Beauty Parlor if it were run by "black" (a lot of Rachel Dolezal types though) suburban soccer moms.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
Whenever a site like that goes down it's like a fungus spraying out spores. The site's inhabitants will likely move on to other platforms, germinate, and become full fledged lolcows all their own.

Unfortunately, if you're paying attention to the main thread, it appears one of "other platforms" is here.

I, for one, hope it's confined to the more reasonable users who couldn't get a fair shake from the psychotic bitches. Because if you look at their Discord server, you'll see discourse on par with your average Amy Schumer routine.

I wonder if there's a Vic thread on LSA.

The impression I got last year is that the BP is pretty anti-Vic. In fact, most of the rest of the site seems to like throwing shade on the WW subforum. It is what it is.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, if you're paying attention to the main thread, it appears one of "other platforms" is here.

I, for one, hope it's confined to the more reasonable users who couldn't get a fair shake from the psychotic bitches. Because if you look at their Discord server, you'll see discourse on par with your average Amy Schumer routine.

Unfortunately most of those users already migrated here and their departure is arguably why the site sucked so much ass lately.

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
So PULL is back up for a little while in read only mode for archival purposes.

PULL is back up for a little bit.png

https://archive.md/KgAEm

I present to you today, the complete aggregated archive of the entire Vic Mignogna board from PULL:

Last edited:

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
Continued:

I've made fresh archives for every page to ensure everything was archived. There were about 100 in total towards the end that weren't properly archived due to errors or were just missed entirely. Hear that @Ron Toye? You don't have to worry about Prettyuglylittleliar.net being taken down. Your precious source of totally correct and entirely truthful information has been saved!

Double post for character limit.

Edit: Double checked to ensure the links led to the corresponding archives.

UPDATE:
Down One Last Time.png

PrettyUglyLittleLiar is now down for the final time, hopefully for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net
So, PULL is dead for good now?

I'm not entirely knowledgeable on PULL's history. I remember seeing something about it closing and reopening in the past somewhere though. It seems to be gone until the site operator decides to reopen it or someone else takes up the mantle.

Edit: Half a year later, someone has opened up a forum to replace PULL underneath the username "Hera." Vic does have a board there but no one is discussing him. It doesn't look like a lot of PULL's old users know of the existence of the new site. That or they aren't adopting it.

https://archive.md/cDQpI

Last edited: