Questions that don't deserve their own thread -

Exorbital Columnations

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
What happened to that awful picture of Ade? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Southern Dingo is white if you consider Berbers to be white.

Yuuichirou Kumada

Second chaddest simp in anime
kiwifarms.net
She's married since August 29, 2019, the picture of the wedding is here. She goes by Kathryn Mooney now. My congratulations to the couple.
View attachment 1780610

https://archive.md/KLlzf - Kat Mooney
https://archive.md/wJL49 - A picture of her wedding
Hey cool, she married Paul Blart. That's an improvement over the Gunt. Not that it's too hard, but still.

Anyways, can anybody please fill me in on the circumstances of Ethan and Nora's split? I only followed him for a short time back then, until I realized I was wasting precious time reading and listening to his bloviations, and around that time he went to jail and apparently got married to her in some sort of distance relationship.

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
can anybody please fill me in on the circumstances of Ethan and Nora's split? I only followed him for a short time back then, until I realized I was wasting precious time reading and listening to his bloviations, and around that time he went to jail and apparently got married to her in some sort of distance relationship.
Ralph announced the divorce in February of this year (I think. Early this year at any rate). Ralph claims they just grew apart due to the long distance and that it was mutual and amicable but according to Ade it was not mutual and Ralph was extremely devastated. They may have broken up some time before the official announcement. Ralph later paid Nora to appear on the Killstream and pretend to be still friendly with him but apparently she despises him and would not do it without being paid. Nora keeps a low profile but I suspect Ade knows more about her personal life and is keeping it to herself.

There is a rumor that they are not technically divorced because Ralph needs to do paperwork and, well, he's Ralph. I haven't seen the receipts on that but maybe they're in the old thread somewhere.

ricky_roma

kiwifarms.net
We know who Ade is, but who is her friend Tachy and why do they both keep making streams together about Ethan Ralph? Makes sense why Ade would do it. Why is her friend involved?

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
guntpoi.png
Who is the person on the far left in the Gunt photo? As it ever been determined? Was he just a fan who wanted a picture? and if so, does he realize the magnitude of his choice that day?

Truly Rural

Helping the Homeless, one undead at a time
kiwifarms.net
Where is Dame? Did civil unrest got him? Covid? Is he still recovering from the elections? Or did Gunt remind him of C: \Users\Ralph\Business\Blackmails\Dame?

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Where is Dame? Did civil unrest got him? Covid? Is he still recovering from the elections? Or did Gunt remind him of C: \Users\Ralph\Business\Blackmails\Dame?
Dame was preparing the 2020 Trump Meltdown compilation but had a meltdown himself and jumped out of a 16th floor window.