Questions that don't deserve their own thread -

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
anyone remember bronxblogger? the commie with aids who used to call the show atleast every few months or so. whatever happened to that guy? the the poxx finally kill him?
The GRID could have got him, or he could have dropped him like the TRS crew did after the gunt tape. I honestly can't recall the aids patient calling in after the tape, but I could be wrong.

CEO of Pickles

Here to ruin sandwiches and nothing less
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck has Dame been in general?
Last Twitter activity was Nov 8th. Either has the coof, got Chilean gov'ed, or TYT sent a bitcoin minecraft player to stop the possibility of their 2020 meltdown compilation. I actually hope he is alive.

Crystal Golem

Please stand by...
kiwifarms.net
This one is for the mods. Just wondering if we could get the Seattle4Truth thread moved to Gunt. If you don't know the story he was a former co-host of ralph's show before it was the killstream and also wrote some articles for ralph's website back in the day. Ultimately he killed his father over a political argument and is now in jail. If you don't want to because the sthread is inactive I understand I just thought I'd let you know since it's distant history in this fast paced world of daily ralph fuck-ups.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
This one is for the mods. Just wondering if we could get the Seattle4Truth thread moved to Gunt. If you don't know the story he was a former co-host of ralph's show before it was the killstream and also wrote some articles for ralph's website back in the day. Ultimately he killed his father over a political argument and is now in jail. If you don't want to because the sthread is inactive I understand I just thought I'd let you know since it's distant history in this fast paced world of daily ralph fuck-ups.

I don't think any of the gunt board jannies have mod privileges on that subforum so you'd need somebody who does to move the thread over here.

Puck

kiwifarms.net
I remember null said he wasnt going to create a dedicated board for ralph, so my question is what was the straw that broke the feeders back.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Would it be possible to make a representation of a four dimensional gunt? like a tesseract for a cube or a hypersphere, a hypergunt if you will, something akin to a klein bottle maybe?
tesseract.gif

1200px-Surface_of_Klein_bottle_with_traced_line.svg.png

Last edited:

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck did any of you find Dick Masterson entertaining?
TBH he used to have a lot of retards like Chris the Kiwi on his show and I listened to it for the same reason I'm here. It's entertaining to hear a 40-year-old autistic man threaten to cut some bitch's tits off because she wouldn't talk to him on the phone.