r/ABDL - Adult Babies and Reddit: Two Bad Things That Go Worse Together!

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Montalbane

kiwifarms.net
I am going to regret this but, I've changed enough nappies to know that baby shit is basically liquid. Adult shit is... You know. Not a liquid. Takes effort to curl one out. How the fuck are they messing up their digestive tract enough to produce a shit that will just slop out like tiramisu?
Either lying or a full blown american bugman diet.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
I am going to regret this but, I've changed enough nappies to know that baby shit is basically liquid. Adult shit is... You know. Not a liquid. Takes effort to curl one out. How the fuck are they messing up their digestive tract enough to produce a shit that will just slop out like tiramisu?
Enough fiber and shit will come out like soft serve ice cream.

MakaZA

kiwifarms.net

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why this thread isn't more popular. I just went to that disgusting pit of depravity for the first time and holy fuck is it disgusting. Check out this freak!
Untitled.png
Let's see... big hands, blurred face, trying to dress like as a slutty toddler... I wonder if that's a man...
Untitled.png
Of course it's a man. Full five o'clock shadow, no less. Why do they think it's possible to "present feminine" with chin stubble? He doesn't look like a girl, he looks like a homo.