/r/BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

Keep Yourself Safe

❄️WHITE AS SNOW❄️
kiwifarms.net
Just flew by the breadtube subreddit and it's as pathetic as ever, their main preoccupation at the moment is fervently discussing why PewDiePie is definitely a nahtsee for the thousandth time. The Contrapoints fallout really seems to have dampened the enthusiasm over there, it's very quiet. Also this little discussion, in a thread about a Peter fucking Coffin video says all you need to know about these bunch of Contra's girldick riders, Kropotkin would be proud I'm sure.
screencapture-reddit-r-BreadTube-comments-d1r1qp-contrapoints-that-dsa-convention-and-forms-of...png

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Said some meanie things about none binary people then said "I'm an old school transsexual" then complained about zoomers.
Nyk posted some stupid glamour-shot of himself on Instagram and liked a comment saying "Twitter is cancelled". LMAO, he's basically giving his cult-members on Twitter the finger and going full-on self-indulgent narcissist on Instagram.

The Contrapoints fallout really seems to have dampened the enthusiasm over there, it's very quiet.
I suspect part of the reason they are so silent about it is that in woke spaces you banned from giving your opinion on an incident unless you are in the class of people affected by the thing. So if transsexuals and NBs are having an argument, anyone who isn't a transsexual or an NB is banned from commenting on the dispute or giving their opinion because "how do you cis know my feelz, you do not cannot ever hope to understand, so shut up and sit down cis".

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Why would Nyk post this? He looks like he belongs in a fucking wax museum.
I agree, it's not a pretty shot, he looks really oily and waxy as you pointed out. I would guess he posted this to let all his left-behind fans on Twitter know that he doesn't give a shit about the drama. He's letting them know that he is a narcissist in love with himself, that they the lowly cult-members are there for him and he is not there for them, that he partook in a glamour-shoot just to make himself feel better about himself (it was only a form of "self-care") and that he only expects to be marvelled at and admired from now on.

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
Vaush unironiclly thinks E;R is a Nazi. Why doesn't this guy have a thread dedicated to him yet? Same with Shaun. I'm sure there's more than enough content for both of these truly exceptional individuals.
I think the only reason Shaun and Co. don't have a thread is because people were too distracted with Brewis. Or people thought Shaun was as boring as his videos.

Libtard-Wrecking Krogoth

On a mission.
kiwifarms.net
Vaush unironiclly thinks E;R is a Nazi. Why doesn't this guy have a thread dedicated to him yet? Same with Shaun. I'm sure there's more than enough content for both of these truly exceptional individuals.
their individual threads were seized and given to the people of kiwifarms in this centralized thread. if you do not like this i will shoot you

DogEatDogFood

Unironic Leftist
kiwifarms.net
The thing of Vaush: unlike the other Breadtubers he is more likely to get into stupid shit. The meltdown with Slime, the grooming of the autistic girl, his shitty Twitter take. I think he has potential for a thread. However, you can always wait for his next big drama to make a thread.

Hal

Tard wrangler
kiwifarms.net
I think the only reason Shaun and Co. don't have a thread is because people were too distracted with Brewis. Or people thought Shaun was as boring as his videos.
Shaun's videos are pretty insufferable. Primarily because his voice some how manages to be extremely boring and annoying at the same time. He also talks very slow prob cause he's mentally handicapped. Want's really funny though is in a lot of his videos he creates these straw man arguments and argues for them but then he unknowingly debunks them on his own. . Best example is his cup head video, He starts off by saying "Nobody thinks this game is racist its just fake outrage" And talks about that for like 30 minutes slowly. But later in the video he brings up that some of the characters look like they were based off the black stereotypes from old cartoons and even says "If someone wanted to make a argument for why that's racist I can't blame them." Weather the games racist or not really doesn't matter now Shaun, you just debunked your own point at the start of the video. People do think it's racist and you're obviously one of them. That''s basically all his videos right, strawmans he creates and debunks himself.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw Jen was streaming when I went on twitch so here's some minor Shaun shade
View attachment 932039
Another passive aggressive tweet also from Jen.
View attachment 932040
Archive
"Cut toxic people out of your life" sounds a little like Stefan Molyneux's batshit white supremacist cult and "defooing". These tards are pretty much the left wing equivalent of /Pol/ with more trannies.

E;R probably isn't a Nazi but he is a grown man making videos sperging about children's cartoons, which is about as lame.

Flamenco

kiwifarms.net
Shaun's videos are pretty insufferable. Primarily because his voice some how manages to be extremely boring and annoying at the same time. He also talks very slow prob cause he's mentally handicapped. Want's really funny though is in a lot of his videos he creates these straw man arguments and argues for them but then he unknowingly debunks them on his own. . Best example is his cup head video, He starts off by saying "Nobody thinks this game is racist its just fake outrage" And talks about that for like 30 minutes slowly. But later in the video he brings up that some of the characters look like they were based off the black stereotypes from old cartoons and even says "If someone wanted to make a argument for why that's racist I can't blame them." Weather the games racist or not really doesn't matter now Shaun, you just debunked your own point at the start of the video. People do think it's racist and you're obviously one of them. That''s basically all his videos right, strawmans he creates and debunks himself.
Ideological consistency is not a trait in urgent demand with this clique.

Hal

Tard wrangler
kiwifarms.net
Ideological consistency is not a trait in urgent demand with this clique.
True.

"Cut toxic people out of your life" sounds a little like Stefan Molyneux's batshit white supremacist cult and "defooing". These tards are pretty much the left wing equivalent of /Pol/ with more trannies.

E;R probably isn't a Nazi but he is a grown man making videos sperging about children's cartoons, which is about as lame.
E;R seems Ok. He can be pretty funny. Most youtubers who make videos about tv shows can be pretty spergy sometimes.

• Agree
Reactions: Hoes Mad
L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Just flew by the breadtube subreddit and it's as pathetic as ever, their main preoccupation at the moment is fervently discussing why PewDiePie is definitely a nahtsee for the thousandth time. The Contrapoints fallout really seems to have dampened the enthusiasm over there, it's very quiet. Also this little discussion, in a thread about a Peter fucking Coffin video says all you need to know about these bunch of Contra's girldick riders, Kropotkin would be proud I'm sure.
View attachment 932036
Peter’s a straight white cis male looking for attention. Case closed

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino