r/dogfree and r/ifuckinghatecats - People who are REALLY passionate about how much they hate animals

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My family got a dog, it jumps on my bed. I'm going to kill myself. (Archive)
pussydoghater.png

I have to wonder why these two got married in the first place and stayed together this long. (Archive)
why marry.png

I always take stories on Reddit with a grain of salt, as we are only hearing one side, and hate subreddits love to exaggerate things. This comment was good.
really.png

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Dogs and cats are good boys, their owners on the other hand...

I don't get why some people will not bathe their dogs, at all. I did dog rescue for a bit, once the rescue got in three dogs that had been abandoned at a shelter from a puppy mill because they were too old to keep breeding. Those three dogs stank to high heaven. Partly due to having laid in their own piss and shit until their white hair had been stained orange, partly due to horrible teeth. First thing I did when I took one home was put her in the tub and bathe her. I was bathing her about three times a week for the first two weeks to get rid of the ground in stank and staining. She and the rest also went to the vets and had a bunch of teeth pulled. After about two months of care she was looking pretty good, no smell, mouth healed up, and friendly. Took her out to meet the public and meet up with the other two people who had taken in the dogs. One was in the same shape as mine, clean smelling if a little rough looking due to neglect, the other had not had a single bath in that entire time. I could not understand it, the poor dog still stunk horribly- how the hell could the foster stand it? The foster had to pay to give the dog a bath (we were at a pet store that had the do-it-yourself baths) or the rescue was going to take the dog and give it to a different foster home.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
My family got a dog, it jumps on my bed. I'm going to kill myself. (Archive)
View attachment 856792

I have to wonder why these two got married in the first place and stayed together this long. (Archive)
View attachment 856794

I always take stories on Reddit with a grain of salt, as we are only hearing one side, and hate subreddits love to exaggerate things. This comment was good.
View attachment 856795
If your s/o says “it’s me or the pets” choose the pets every time

Your pets would never make you make that decision

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
B46466F6-65BD-4FC0-AF5D-FE2D981F8735.jpeg

Is there even any proof of this? All this sub can bitch on about is toxoplasmosis but I can’t find any evidence suggesting it’s the only reason people like cats. I fact most information says that it’s really only dangerous to pregnant women and people with weak immune systems.

27AD5318-5914-4259-A0B0-63C20F919CD4.jpeg

Did he forget that people have allergies to dogs? Also as a person with cat allergies all you have to do is take some allergy medicine before petting them.

Keine

The cooler ancient evil.
kiwifarms.net

Is there even any proof of this? All this sub can bitch on about is toxoplasmosis but I can’t find any evidence suggesting it’s the only reason people like cats. I fact most information says that it’s really only dangerous to pregnant women and people with weak immune systems.

Did he forget that people have allergies to dogs? Also as a person with cat allergies all you have to do is take some allergy medicine before petting them.

You can pretty much avoid the risk of toxoplosmosis by like... wearing gloves and shit if you're that worried, and change the litter frequently. I feel like that's just shit you should do anyway because touching cat shit is gross.

Alex Krycek

Worse than a Jew, also a race traitor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m allergic to cats. That being said I still kinda lie them. I’m definitely more of a dog person, but I like cats if they are at least friendly or playful. Even with that allergy I would never say “kill cats and they can all fucking die”. Even antisocial or feral cats I’m fine with and would never try to kill. I don’t know why but people who hate animals piss me off almost as much as Animal Fuckers do, and that’s just a stones throw a way from how much I hate Pedos.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine working at a suicide hotline, talking to people who are victims of abuse or rape or have struggled with severe depression all their lives, and then you get this dude who has to look at a dog sometimes.

I'd tell him to make sure he does a flip on the way down tbh.

For real, people who call their pets their “children” creep me out.

What about babies or the equivalent? I wouldn't ever call my a cat my child, but I do refer to it as a baby sometimes.
I have a friend who is dead-ass terrified of cats. Not kittens though, she’s admitted she thinks they’re cute and if all cats stayed that small she would like them more. But full grown cats scare her so bad she won’t go into the room with them.

Turns out when she was a little kid, some country ass barn cat attacked her. Like ran at her and after clawing and biting every uncovered part of her body, proceeded to chase her down as she ran screaming and covered in blood back to her parents.

People don't think about how frightening cats can be. In a life-or-death situation you can easily kill a cat, but most people aren't going to think to grab it by its neck and throw it away/beat it against a wall. They are fast, agile, creatures that lay ambushes and can come from anywhere. Like a swarm of bees, it won't kill you but it can be extremely painful and difficult to respond to.

If cats were as big as large dogs - rottweiler-sized cats - people would be terrified of them.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
What about babies or the equivalent? I wouldn't ever call my a cat my child, but I do refer to it as a baby sometimes.

People don't think about how frightening cats can be. In a life-or-death situation you can easily kill a cat, but most people aren't going to think to grab it by its neck and throw it away/beat it against a wall. They are fast, agile, creatures that lay ambushes and can come from anywhere. Like a swarm of bees, it won't kill you but it can be extremely painful and difficult to respond to.

If cats were as big as large dogs - rottweiler-sized cats - people would be terrified of them.
We already are. Have you seen the video of the guy being stalked by a puma on a hiking trail?

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net

Cats are the animals that force people retrieving them against their will to wear protective goggles, long thick sleeves, and heavy gloves no matter if they're domesticated or feral. House cats turn into a blender that will tear lacerations all over someone's arms, absolutely go for eyes, and noses without hesitation. Catchpoles do get used on other animals but in the case of cats its an absolute necessity as they turn into maelstroms of violence.

There are also tons of large cats in many parts of the world. North America has cougars along with comparatively smaller lynxes or bobcats. They're arguably a bigger threat to come across than most bears as they won't hesitate to attack a human. In the case of Brown bears being equally risky if not a little more aggressive.

Back on the topic of dogs & cats I've seen plenty who hate pets because of a bad experience. I can even sympathize with being irritated with people who just won't stop cooing over their pets, just like any other topic people can easily spergout over it. Calling a pet your 'baby' is pretty common, hell I do it sometimes too as freely as I also call my pets spoiled bastards. Just don't act like a cat lady, that's a status that is hard to recover from.

Punished Magician

A man deprived of his A-Log
kiwifarms.net

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know man, people sharing pics of their dogs shitting is pretty fucking weird.
I mean it is kinda funny, how serious their faces get while they're doing their business. I guess you never got the joy of waving your hand in front of your pet's face and trying to get their attention and laughed as they stoically squatted there while shitting when you were a kid

If I post a picture of a dog taking a shit, it's to either make other pet owners laugh or to troll the thread.

Every person IRL I've met that doesn't like dogs has always been a massive piece of shit.
Same here. I don't trust people that don't like dogs without a damn good reason. Same goes for cats.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
Dog smells and it's annoying. I'm somewhat sympathetic to the doghate subreddit, though ljl at taking a literal interpretation of "women fuck dogs". There has been a huge increase in dog ownership in the past decade, so there are more and more annoying, poorly trained dogs taking up space everywhere. Live in a big city? Live in apartment housing? Guaranteed there will be a bunch of assholes there who just HAD to have a dog, and now it sits in their squalid 1 1/2 bedroom closet barking all day. They will make sure to take it outside for about 3 minutes every day too so it can bark at you personally.

Dog ownership is just another consoomer trend now and that's why it makes me sick. It is also depressing to understand the figurative interpretation of "women fuck dogs"... Childless and childlike women obtain dogs to fill the gaping hole that being a 25+ year old consumerist slag adrift in clown world creates. Frankly speaking it's unnatural that these women have such "close" relationships with their shithounds, their dogs function simultaneously as a sort of platonic boyfriend and sub-child. It's not really their fault, but I'm no Christ figure with infinite compassion. I've seen this perverted dog-as-human-surrogate thing up close several times and it's unsettling. It's much more common with women (though I've run into it once from a man) and my understanding is they make up the larger part of new dog owners.

Unless you bathe them constantly, which is supposed to be bad for their skin, they will always smell - it's dog smell. It's gross. They drool and they make too much noise unless you train the shit out of them, which nobody does. You have to pick up their dook virtually everywhere now because there are so many, and of course if you don't do this (like on your own property) there will be dog shit all over the place. I wouldn't want one in the house. Maybe out back on my homestead if I needed them for something.

Cats haven't suffered from the same consumer-fetish and loneliness motivated increase in popularity. Cats on average do not make for particularly loving or needy pets. Cat people don't walk their yowling toms past your window at all hours, and generally speaking cats are not intrusive. Strays and ferals can be annoying, they might shit in your garden and claw at your car cover, but at least they keep the rats away. Cats don't have that musky smell and their litter-boxes are easily managed by the non-retarded. They make for a more sensible "high population density" pet.

I can understand why some people start to dislike dogs, in part because I'm one of those people. Some dogs are funny but I really don't want to be around them for any period of time. Cats though? I think you really have to go out of your own way to work up strong feelings there.