Ragen Chastain / Dances with Fat / Fat Out Loud -

Dr. Meme

Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ragen Chastain is a HAES Blogger and "international championship dancer" who uses intense fatlogic to enable her weight and to get attention from other people.

She runs a blog known as Dances With Fat, where she talks about how healthy she is, despite being over 300 lbs. She also does Body Positive motivational speaking, which is essentially like paying someone to enable your weight.
Below are some examples of her delusion,
sxuCRZ4.png
mcblPRT.png
tkDdkUB.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 3.54.37 PM.png
EIvzp1z.jpg
Seriously, just check out her FAQ. It's super enabling.

Partyboy

Welcome to the ascent of man, you stand right here
kiwifarms.net
So, I'm getting a lot of:"I am who I am, so you have to deal with it!" from what you posted about this one. The response to the paramedic issue caught my attention. As in the:"Oh well, you are being paid to do a job, so do it and stop complaining!" Kind of logic failure. That's just the way those things read like to me though.

Partyboy

kiwifarms.net
I've seen her dance videos, and to say they are unimpressive is probably the kindest thing I can say about "dancing"

Also, Raging Shitstain is a much better name for her.

Think she might be Pixyteri 2.0? You know, minus the whole:"I'm totally a kawaii nipponese cosplayer desu! :3" Thing?

Partyboy

kiwifarms.net
So, how long until the inevitable heart attack?

Since she's using fake stats and is comparing herself to horses, probably not very soon by her telling. 10:1, she caves from pressure from friends/family and gets either a lap-band, or something equally intrusive. Even then, it probably won't stop. She will probably post about that too.

Partyboy

kiwifarms.net
Horse responds to her blog: no, sir, I don't like it!

She's also fatoutloud on tumblr.

What is it about tumbler that draws people in? I hear all kinds of things about it and the way it's brought up, the people there treat it like the promised land of their opinions and viewpoints.

teheviltwin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen her dance videos, and to say they are unimpressive is probably the kindest thing I can say about "dancing"

Also, Raging Shitstain is a much better name for her.

Did you notice in the "lyrical solo" the second time she goes into the "angry beached whale maneuver" that she even has to put her hand on her knee to help herself up. I understand that for a 300+ lb woman she's very flexible and considerably healthier than her peers but for a dancer she's a wreck.

And she teaches? This I really don't understand. I have yet to see her do anything even remotely advanced and I don't understand people paying to be taught by her. I guess if it's a beginner's class but even then she can't fully demonstrate a lot of moves because her own body gets in the way or is too heavy.