Ragen Chastain / Dances with Fat / Fat Out Loud -

Parthenos

Why hast thou let me see this, Lucifer?
kiwifarms.net
lots has been happening in the world of ragen, sort of....
View attachment 1105455
you can see julianne's foot. finally, i feel like a great weight was lifted off my shoulders

anyway, ragen is trying to rebrand herself as a comedian. she did stand up at UCB as part of some fat person troop.

it is sort of ironic because she spends a lot of time on instagram sucking the fun out of memes by "fixing" them. like if there is a joke about feeling really fat after gaining weight around xmas she will "fix" it by taking out all the jokes to correct people about their fatphobia. I do not currently hate myself enough to watch this vid of her stand up, but I am pretty sure it is going to rely heavily on people not knowing that she isn't really an athlete.
if she ever starts hanging out with anyone that takes stand up seriously she is going to lose her fucking mind. there is nothing that you can't joke about in that environment, and they will look into her and use the info to humiliate her publicly. That's assuming she actually gets anywhere with this venture instead of just sponging off of jullianne, I mean...

Now, now, don't get in the way of her dreams.

This career move is perfect for her, because I'm sure it certainly is some comedy to see her stand up from a sitting position.
Just add tuba music.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She's claiming to be doing her self triathlon by the end of May despite the fact that a slow walk is too much for her right now and she still has neck pain.

She's been at this for 5 years and at the start she could actually bike a bit and do her "hurple" walk. She's wrecked her body even more than it already was trying to do any of this (and I don't think she trains hard or that often at all) at 350+ lbs. If the neck pain is so bad she can hardly wash her hair, as she said previously, and now she can just barely walk with it -- that's a sure sign her body is just screaming at her to lose weight.

interalia

kiwifarms.net

She's claiming to be doing her self triathlon by the end of May despite the fact that a slow walk is too much for her right now and she still has neck pain.
Is the a timeline of her triathlon stuff anywhere? I stopped following Ragen stuff years ago because she got repetitive, but I know she's been claiming she'd do one for years and many jokes were made on reddit about her "training" for it.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Nothing's really changed in that regard. She's got the health problems you would expect from being middle-aged and fat, and she even admits that she doesn't even enjoy training.

1.png

Her solution is to stage her own triathlon where she doesn't have to worry about those pesky cutoff times, since she still can't do it.
2.png

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing's really changed in that regard. She's got the health problems you would expect from being middle-aged and fat, and she even admits that she doesn't even enjoy training.

View attachment 1173099

Her solution is to stage her own triathlon where she doesn't have to worry about those pesky cutoff times, since she still can't do it.
View attachment 1173100

JFC literally moving the goalposts. It definitely would have to be a giant aid station with Julienne's fat fucking ass manning it, and of course it's going to be loaded with snacks/drinks/asspats.

That said, I'd watch the shit out of it just to see her fail.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ragen says obesity (which she insists on spelling "ob*sity" is NOT a risk factor for covid-19 (link goes to archive):

View attachment 1192407
Counterpoint: Ragen Chastin is not a medical professional, nor is she highly educated (5 years at U of T and no degree). Morbid obesity causes breathing problems due to the amount of fat lying atop the lungs. People with pre existing breathing issues are at higher risk.

Is it really THAT hard to admit you're more at risk for any type of bronchial illness? Julianne would die without a C-PAP, is immobile, and needs full time nursing due to her size. You think she isn't high risk?

Edit: wow I make a lot of typos when I work at home AND shitpost

Last edited:

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Counterpoint: Ragen Chastin is not a medical professional, nor is she highly educated (5 years at U of T and no degree). Mordib obesity causing breathing problems due to the amount of fat lying atop the lungs. People with pre existing breathing issues are at higher risk.

Is it really THAT hard to admit you're more at risk for any type of bronchial illness? Julianne would die without a C-PAP, is immobile, and needs full time nursing due to her size. You think she isn't high risk?

Perfect timing: today the UK government released a list of "at-risk" groups for covid-19, including "being seriously overweight (a BMI of 40 or above)."

The full list of at-risk groups now include:

• Aged 70 or older (regardless of medical conditions)
  • Under 70 with an underlying health condition listed below (ie anyone instructed to get a flu jab as an adult each year on medical grounds):
  • Chronic (long-term) respiratory diseases, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema or bronchitis
  • Chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
  • Chronic kidney disease
  • Chronic liver disease, such as hepatitis
  • Chronic neurological conditions, such as Parkinson's disease,motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, a learning disability or cerebral palsy
  • Diabetes
  • Problems with your spleen – for example, sickle cell disease or if you have had your spleen removed
  • A weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS or medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy
  • Being seriously overweight (a BMI of 40 or above)
  • Those who are pregnant

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ragen says obesity (which she insists on spelling "ob*sity" is NOT a risk factor for covid-19 (link goes to archive):

View attachment 1192407
its not a risk factor for contracting COVID-19, it is a risk factor for dying of COVID-19. And if things get truly dire, she is right that fat people won't have access to the same medical care, because it will be rationed and only given to the patients most likely to survive. Smokers and the elderly won't get priority, either. Tough shit, ragen.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
LOL. If either of these idiots gets it, they're toast, especially Julianne, who is quite as much of a cow as Regan given she used to go on TV to preach the NAAFA/FA mantras to appalled anchormen. Julianne can't walk and can barely breathe under normal circumstances, especially when asleep. She's already half dead and she is beyond fucked if she gets corona and honestly the only empathy I have is for the poor bloody ambulance workers who have to try and move her 600lb carcass to the hospital and the poor nurses who have to try to shift her dying bulk around.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
How come Raging Chestpain still hasn't died during one of her "athletic attempts"?
Because said athletic attempts are nonexistent.

One doesn't need athleticism if one's blood pressure is high enough to get red in the face from simply standing upright. Drive to a place, step into the sunlight, stand for three minutes, instant workout photo 'post run.' Helmet on head for 'post ride.' Wash face and splash water on hair for 'post swim.'

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because said athletic attempts are nonexistent.

One doesn't need athleticism if one's blood pressure is high enough to get red in the face from simply standing upright. Drive to a place, step into the sunlight, stand for three minutes, instant workout photo 'post run.' Helmet on head for 'post ride.' Wash face and splash water on hair for 'post swim.'

remember when reagan couldn't even finish the swim portion of her first and only real attempt?

that's a pretty incredible thread for any new to Reagan folks.

tl:dr is after ostensibly training for a tri for a year she couldn't even avoid a DNF/DQ in the swim portion, which at her weight should have been her only even mildly competitive category.