Ragen Chastain / Dances with Fat / Fat Out Loud -

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Frankenbike is gone, folks. She has a titanium bike that's actually appropriate for her size and weight without a terrible head unit.

However, she has HED wheels on it that are rated to less than 300 lbs, which is why she was griping about her new bike being 'so bad' because it kept getting pinch flats, her tires wouldn't stay inflated and the wheels wouldn't stay true (aka: straight - they would develop wobbles). Because she got HED aero wheels instead of sturdy box wheels with 36 spokes that may actually be able to support her mass.

Doesn't matter. She doesn't ride the new bike, either. Because she can't figure out why she keeps getting flat tires.

ETA:
WRT to the training, she was doing indoor training on a stationary gym bike. And she was talking about cadence training and how her trainer was so astonished at her cadence. Which is laughable as fuck. Power's what matters, not cadence. I could sperg on about that shit forever, but I'll restrain myself.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
And she was talking about cadence training and how her trainer was so astonished at her cadence.

In normie speak, this was just "Wow, a single aspect of your workout is not as horrific as I had expected." Of course, Ragen takes that and internalizes it as "Aren't I so amazing? Remember when I could still dance and put my leg up in the air? Basically nothing has changed! Donate below!"

I used to think she was just playing her audience for cash, but now I wonder how long it's been since she's actually fallen into her delusions. That would just make her ironfat bs more depressingly funny.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
NGL, whenever this thread gets a new comment after being dormant for a while, I always assume it's news of Julianne's demise, because I know Ragen's not doing jack shit.

She was a non-mobile landwhale last time I heard about her (granted, through Ragen) and that was...years ago. She can't be alive for much longer, though never doubt the staying power of an angry fat lesbian. I guess God doesn't want them himself.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Are you fucking kidding me?

This is on the Official Olympics Youtube Channel.

Just, fuck off.

Edit: Archive just in case they take it down due to da trollz.

Meet Ragen Chastain the heaviest woman to ever complete a marathon | Body +

View attachment 1226216
Participation trophies get you bullshit like this. No shit her back hurts, she's destroying it with all that weight. I can't believe anyone enables this nonsense.

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
got bored and cyberstalked these two for a bit

julianne engaged march 3 2020.jpg
the couple is engaged as of march
julianne dying february 4 2020.jpg
she is really enjoying her impending doom here
julianne butt shelf dec 2019.jpg
an old picture from dec 2019, but it illustrates how much fat is hanging off her when she sits on a normal sized chair. its amazing.

and ragen posted a bikini picture.
julianne ragen bikini1.jpg
wtf is that??
julianne ragen bikini2.jpg

it is a back boob. I think. ????

Diet Coke 4 Life

kiwifarms.net
Nice to see that our social distancing 'going to finish an Ironman distance triathlon on my own terms' here doesn't have any indication of being outside other than the ring of flushed skin around her shirt neckline and her face.

Then again, reading through her Ironfat blog, she gave up entirely on training because 'you can't trust people to social distance while running, biking or swimming.' She's back to dancing instead for fitness, meaning she's doing fuck-all that burns calories.

While I don't have much of a solution for swimming because doing laps in a pool is pretty fucking socially distant and we know our special athlete her didn't do open water swimming.

Running? A treadmill is what I'd normally recommend, but this dingus weighs more than most treadmills are manufactured to handle - she'd possibly damage the landing board under the belt and/or burn out the motor. Still, most people do respect distances when you're running. Even if you're herpalurping, because we know she can't actually run.

Biking? There's fucking static trainers she could mount her bike onto. Sure, she'd probably break the plastic frames of most smart trainers (I know she'd shatter my goblin's Elite Novo+ Smart). But there's trainers like my old Kinetic Road Machine, made of very solid steel and able to handle pretty decent load. Put the bluetooth adaptor onto it, and now it can communicate with programs like Zwift, Bkool or Sufferfest. All you need is a smartphone/tablet/laptop/apple TV for said app, and away you go. All the cycling you want, all indoors, as socially distant as you desire.

If she can't get a static trainer that'd support her, she can get a set of rollers. Metal ones are VERY durable, and using them doesn't put odd stresses on your bike's frame due to the fact that both wheels are in use. It mimics riding outdoors very well.
Here's an instructional video on how to use them.
And if you want to Zwift with those, get a speed/candence sensor on your bike (she always brags about her awesome cadence, so that'd be up her alley) or a power meter Personally, I use a PowerCal (discontinued, but still available online if you hunt for them) and yes, she has a bike that's modern enough that she could fit it with a PowerTap hub or get a power-meter fitted crank (she doesn't ride with clipless pedals, so no power pedals for her).

Pardon me while I laugh myself stupid at the thought of Ragen on a set of rollers.

TL;DR: There's options to do shit indoors if she was serious about triathlon performance, but she just wants to wiggle her fat and call it 'dancing'. Nothing of value has been lost to the athletic community.

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Biking? There's fucking static trainers she could mount her bike onto. Sure, she'd probably break the plastic frames of most smart trainers (I know she'd shatter my goblin's Elite Novo+ Smart). But there's trainers like my old Kinetic Road Machine, made of very solid steel and able to handle pretty decent load. Put the bluetooth adaptor onto it, and now it can communicate with programs like Zwift, Bkool or Sufferfest. All you need is a smartphone/tablet/laptop/apple TV for said app, and away you go. All the cycling you want, all indoors, as socially distant as you desire.

If she can't get a static trainer that'd support her, she can get a set of rollers. Metal ones are VERY durable, and using them doesn't put odd stresses on your bike's frame due to the fact that both wheels are in use. It mimics riding outdoors very well.
Here's an instructional video on how to use them.
And if you want to Zwift with those, get a speed/candence sensor on your bike (she always brags about her awesome cadence, so that'd be up her alley) or a power meter Personally, I use a PowerCal (discontinued, but still available online if you hunt for them) and yes, she has a bike that's modern enough that she could fit it with a PowerTap hub or get a power-meter fitted crank (she doesn't ride with clipless pedals, so no power pedals for her).

Pardon me while I laugh myself stupid at the thought of Ragen on a set of rollers.

She's claimed to have done all but a handful of her rides on a trainer indoors if you are brave enough to go through her blog.

Why she stopped; well we know why. She's not going to be an Ironman and can't even do her own self-made race since everyone can't worship her for being brave, so there's no point.

Ragen legitimate never seemed to understand why training on the bike, swim, and run would actually make her better. It was just a series of things she did because she was supposed to.

Smug Cat

damn looks like ALLAH is with israel lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This pros and cons list is hilarious.

I especially like the "pros" of her not pushing harder than she wants to, unlimited bathroom breaks, "my race my rules", her personal aid station, and that she doesn't have to train for another year. Because there are no Ironman races in the spring apparently. Also, training hard and pushing hard are bad.

Edit: October 8th since I had the last post.

Ragen has reached the "discourage her audience as much as possible to make sure they don't find out she is full of shit" part of the triathlon journey.

Shark bites! Snake bites! Jellyfish stings! Broken glass!

Don't go outside everyone; just stay inside in your comfortable chairs in front of your computers.
I know it's an old post but that second one actually kinda pisses me off. She's bitching about the Ironman being grueling and dangerous and uncomfortable and that's the whole point of the Ironman. It's intentionally very difficult and uncomfortable because people like to challenge themselves (obviously a concept lost on her), and it means that when someone completes it it actually means something. The whole endeavor is completely voluntary and she has never been under any obligation to participate. So she's basically complaining that there exist things in the world that are uncomfortable and hard to do.
Since giving up on ever finishing an Ironman - because she is very fat and out of shape and dows not wish to change those things but still wanted a medal - things have been quiet-ish on the Ragen front. Since she isn't working or even pretending to work any longer (Julianne is a "remote executive assistant" and her family pays their bills), Ragen has decided that anything she and Julianne do is brave and applause-worthy activism. Because they're fat and not dead yet, though Julianne is clearly immobile and on her way out. So clap for them! And don't you dare try to rescue Julianne from Ragen's toxic clutches ever again, Julianne's family - Ragen won't stand for her meal ticket learning to stand on her own two feet again.
View attachment 1031428View attachment 1031429View attachment 1031430View attachment 1031431View attachment 1031432View attachment 1031433
I can't get over how awkward-looking Ragen is. Even aside from the fat, she's got a weird lumpy face, buckteeth, and has for some reason decided to grace us with those glasses. Her smile is real weird, too. Something about it is just not quite right.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
I know it's an old post but that second one actually kinda pisses me off. She's bitching about the Ironman being grueling and dangerous and uncomfortable and that's the whole point of the Ironman. It's intentionally very difficult and uncomfortable because people like to challenge themselves (obviously a concept lost on her), and it means that when someone completes it it actually means something. The whole endeavor is completely voluntary and she has never been under any obligation to participate. So she's basically complaining that there exist things in the world that are uncomfortable and hard to do.

I can't get over how awkward-looking Ragen is. Even aside from the fat, she's got a weird lumpy face, buckteeth, and has for some reason decided to grace us with those glasses. Her smile is real weird, too. Something about it is just not quite right.
Ragen is one of those women who wouldn't be beautiful even if she was of normal weight. She would be homely, that's it. And that is the reason why she and most of these FA's are steadfast in their delusion - they would never be hot in the conventional way.

But I gotta say Ragen has taken a rather unique stance where other FA's say morbidly obese people are just as beautiful and sexy and fuckable as normal weight people, she says morbidly obese people can do physically the exact same athelic things, as normal weight people or even athletes.

Diet Coke 4 Life

kiwifarms.net
And just like the other FAs fail to prove their point, through multiple tri-failures, so has Ragen.

That's the beauty of this FA community - they have their heads so far up their asses they see sunshine through their own mouths and refuse to believe that it's not an unfettered shit-less vision of reality that everyone can and will embrace.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
From her sperg it's pretty clear that she can't remember what it's like to be an ablebodied person. Just going out for a walk is not high-risk, since most people can just move out of the way. But people like Ragen ane Julianne here wouldn't be going on a hike or a park. Oh no. They're going to restaurants and malls. So yeah, maybe don't scooter yoself out Julianne, but let's not pretend like most people who go out are going to the chinese buffet.

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you leave the house for anything except for work or groceries you are guilty of murder!!!!! Unless presumably you’re headed to a Black Lives Matter riot since her and Reagan were both cheering those on
what risk factor does she have? I thought she believed obesity wasn't a risk factor for anything

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what risk factor does she have? I thought she believed obesity wasn't a risk factor for anything
Oh, I'm sure she claims that all the side effects of being fat - which can't possibly be caused by being fat, because they CAN maybe happen to thin ppl too! - make her high risk. Like the fact that she has trouble breathing due to the weight crushing her lungs (muh asthma, muh sleep apnea), or that she likely has blood clots from not moving enough, the beetus, heart troubles, etc. But naught to to with her weight! All these things just magically appear, all at once, to normal 38-39 year olds.