Ralph & Warski go to Miami -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire of Gothos

PPP Mafia Capo / Ralph Respecter
kiwifarms.net
Zidan has barely said a word, this is just like the JLP stream when he didn't say much except for his questions to JLP... Zidan doesn't seem into it. The audio quality of this stream is awful, and Ralph sounds plastered as always.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Going to say. This killstream is a 7.5/10 will watch.

Edit: ok 6.5/10 will listen too.

Squire of Gothos

PPP Mafia Capo / Ralph Respecter
kiwifarms.net

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Memology 101 I thought you told Ralph the topic of the shooter is off limits, he's been talking and laughing about it a lot... I hope YouTube isn't watching the show tonight.
Nah. Memology will come back in here, get offended someone called him a brownie, and then we’ll get an answer that is unsatisfying to everyone.

Kamikaze

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Memology 101 I thought you told Ralph the topic of the shooter is off limits, he's been talking and laughing about it a lot... I hope YouTube isn't watching the show tonight.
Well Ralph is "making an effort" to not talk about it - meaning he throws meek objections in every once in a while.
@Memology 101 seems a bit of a pussy, so the Gunt will just say "Look I tried man, it was a crazy show though with all these guests on and Zidan chiming in so much."
@Memology 101 will just acquiesce like a good, obedient beaner.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Wow only about 460 folks right now and that's with Dame and Dick.
Let me do Colonel J's Shtick for a second

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
...god almighty stfu and play with your soundboard Gator. You have no hot takes.

Edit : FFS he's already sleepy. Wtf. He has 2 of his best returning guests on, has Zidan back, has tons of material to work with and he wants to end the stream already?

Status
Not open for further replies.