Ralph & Warski go to Miami -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net

Couldn't even break 2k on youtube with Dame and Dick.
Fucking sad.

Figger Naggot

Not today, Satan!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how he did it, but Ralph managed to make a show with Dick Masterson on it boring as fuck. Only 1.8k watching, so I think most of the "audience" agrees. He sounds exhausted too. That Maker's Mark is really taking its toll.

edit: He started begging for likes but then immediately backpedaled when he remembered the stream was going to be deleted anyway.

ThinkThankThunk

Bitbean billionaire for hire; never employed
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you manage to be such a drunken entertainment black hole that even Dick Masterson sounds unfunny next to you? This stream has been a mess with how much Ralph has been deflating and rambling every time someone makes a joke that mildly jabs at him. The numbers have been almost completely stable again tonight though, leveling out at 1800 throughout almost the entire night.

HASTY UPDATE Right after, and I mean within maybe a minute or two, of me screenshotting that Ralph shouted out the chat to upvote and the like/dislikes jumped by 150 immediately despite the numbers being stabe all night. I'm willing to say without any doubt that he's botting views and likes now.

People here turn the thread to shit with their vitriole.
Wrong. It was to direct traffic to this thread to keep the talk of the Miami trip from being spread out across multiple threads, just like the Pedostream thread.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Before @theralph started begging his chat to like his stream:

Final:

And yeah it did jump up literally a second after Ralph said it, but I don't think he's buying likes.

I mean the guy is not only a massive lolcow, but he's too much of a bitch to cover news. The shooting is the biggest news in the world right now, the entire show could've been on that. JF was doing a stream earlier in front of 1.5k people about it. Is the potato masher smarter than Ralph and can talk about something without sperging out? They were talking about peanuts at one point for fuck's sake.

There was nothing to watch. I switched to Pedophile Corey Barnhill's stream at one point out of boredom.

Last edited:

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Was kind of sad to see Ralph basically brush off Drumr828's earnest response. Obviously didn't watch the video for long because he wasn't even sure if Drumr was wearing a helmet which you can obviously tell a couple minutes in that he is. Then just kind of brushes off his concern in some pathetic way "some one threw ice on me.... cut... that's alcoholism."
People still care what happens to this fat fuck, is what's more astounding to me.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
Was kind of sad to see Ralph basically brush off Drumr828's earnest response. Obviously didn't watch the video for long because he wasn't even sure if Drumr was wearing a helmet which you can obviously tell a couple minutes in that he is. Then just kind of brushes off his concern in some pathetic way "some one threw ice on me.... cut... that's alcoholism."
People still care what happens to this fat fuck, is what's more astounding to me.

That was the dumbest pilpul yet, "Hurrr durr he's riding a motorcycle so he can't comment on my alcoholism", how dare anyone to criticize Ralph that has hobbies for blowing off steam that doesn't include a fifth of maker's mark and greasy junk food.

Kamikaze

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you manage to be such a drunken entertainment black hole that even Dick Masterson sounds unfunny next to you? This stream has been a mess with how much Ralph has been deflating and rambling every time someone makes a joke that mildly jabs at him. The numbers have been almost completely stable again tonight though, leveling out at 1800 throughout almost the entire night.
View attachment 696309
HASTY UPDATE Right after, and I mean within maybe a minute or two, of me screenshotting that Ralph shouted out the chat to upvote and the like/dislikes jumped by 150 immediately despite the numbers being stabe all night. I'm willing to say without any doubt that he's botting views and likes now.
View attachment 696316

Wrong. It was to direct traffic to this thread to keep the talk of the Miami trip from being spread out across multiple threads, just like the Pedostream thread.
Was Gaytor keeping viewbots in reserve just in case @theralph ?

Edit even on Murderder's stream, they're calling viewbots. We're not alone in our suspicions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09eEsaYghII

EDIT TO AVOID DOUBLE POST:

That was a really cucked tweet from DRumr828 tbh. Why would he want to maintain friendship with someone like that? Alcoholics draw in enablers I suppose.

Last edited:

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Edit even on Murderder's stream, they're calling viewbots. We're not alone in our suspicions.
Corey was saying the same. I don't know, I mean it does look suspicious. The funniest part is that if he actually paid for like bots it would only have been to BTFO /cow/ without gaining anything algorithm-wise since the stream got deleted immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.