Ralph & Warski go to Miami -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
That was a really cucked tweet from DRumr828 tbh. Why would he want to maintain friendship with someone like that? Alcoholics draw in enablers I suppose.
Yeah it was. I can only assume he is trying to maintain said friendship and doesn't want to push it any further so he is going to just back off. I can't imagine what one of these e-friendships nets you that makes it worth it.

Anybody with an addiction problem eventually hits a wall. Maybe he can shrug stuff off for now and keep going, but when he is getting mundane matt levels of viewers and donations and can't afford his rent anymore, i imagine he might start hitting something.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
Also has dame added anything to any conversation exepct MM is faggot yayaya.
Is dame the biggest faggot in ibs? As he seems to be uptodate with all the latest drama, yet hes still firmly in the guntfather camp.

I don't get why anyone really likes Dame in the first place, his content is just being a spazz while reading the news and harping on the mundane matt debacle that happened 10 months ago. His highest viewed video is just a supercut from the Young Turks election night that is almost three years old. But considering how gaytor is a lame r/the_donald redditor, it makes sense why they keep begging him to come on the show along with nostalgia for the "good ol' days".

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
The tweet by Drumr was pretty meh to me, but whats more interesting was how dismissive Ralph was of the video. Even if he isn't filled up on Maker's Mark he still has the same mindset that got him into trouble before.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
it makes sense why they keep begging him to come on the show along with nostalgia for the "good ol' days".
They had Dame and Dick on, they talked about Sargon and Mundane Matt and still managed to get the worst wave of dislikes the show has ever seen. If Ralph wasn't brain-damaged he'd realize that his run is over and there's no coming back.

Also I think there's a possibility that Ralph will be doing short streams from now on because the reports are freaking @Memology 101 out. Antonio knows that the gunt's crappy has-been show isn't worth losing the extra income that goes a long way in his country, and I bet he's been up Ralph's ass to some extent about their content.
Hey @theralph Brenton showed you how to do an entertaining live stream last night. You know your career is over, so is your future, end it on high note. Go for high score and don't forget to turn TTS on.
I disavow.

Spooky

kiwifarms.net
Let’s all remember that if Ralph did the hotel hostage bit with a woman, everyone would be at his throat. Andy you’re an exceptional one who goes on tirades about supernatural STDs you have to realize this point.
Men and women are different. If these guys weren't such thin-skinned faggots, then that incident would have blown over in an hour and they wouldn't have screamed like someone cut their heads off.

I can see the beginning of the end for his stream has started. It always starts with high down-votes. Remember what happened to Andy and then Tonka

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net

Hail Mandalore

kiwifarms.net
Corey was saying the same. I don't know, I mean it does look suspicious. The funniest part is that if he actually paid for like bots it would only have been to BTFO /cow/ without gaining anything algorithm-wise since the stream got deleted immediately.
the more interesting 'evidence' of view bots is on stream.me where they had polls a ton of people would always never be able to click on. 1600-1700 'people' viewing but only 500-600 poll responses. Those polls covered a fair portion of the screen. I just don't see 1000 people letting it just sit out there like that for 5 minutes without clicking a choice. This was just about every time they had a poll.

No creativity

kiwifarms.net
Hey @theralph Brenton showed you how to do an entertaining live stream last night. You know your career is over, so is your future, end it on high note. Go for high score and don't forget to turn TTS on.
Imagine you're out there in Miami, minding your own business Suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your back. As you fall to the ground you can hear the people around screaming and running away. You're bleeding out, but with great effort and pain you turn towards your shooter. You want to know who, and why.

You try to look at his face but your eyes stop right above his crotch region. A massive mound of hairy, gnarled flesh is hanging out of the bottom of his shirt. You can't look away. You can see every little bump, wrinkle and skin tag, you notice It seems to be split down the middle as it slowly inches towards you, jiggling with every step the shooter takes and you wonder whether the liquid you feel in your mouth is blood or vomit.

Your ears are ringing but you can hear a faint voice. It's distinctly feminine but it just sounds so...unnatural. It's completely monotone, the pauses between each word are at times too long, at others too short and sometimes she just completely mispronounces them.

The killer has almost reached you now. You try to speak but no sound comes out. As his gigantic gunt is looming above you, covering the sun in a grotesque eclipse you can hear what the voice is saying : "The jews did 9/11, the jews did 9/11 atatatatatatatat", "Um, Thank you Colonel J for your donation...". Everything goes black.

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

The Sneed is on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the more interesting 'evidence' of view bots is on stream.me where they had polls a ton of people would always never be able to click on. 1600-1700 'people' viewing but only 500-600 poll responses. Those polls covered a fair portion of the screen. I just don't see 1000 people letting it just sit out there like that for 5 minutes without clicking a choice. This was just about every time they had a poll.
No 33% participation is actually very high engagement as these things go.

Just like with forums, the majority of people are pure lurkers. You just don't think about that, because you don't hear them.

Rabbi Yehonatan

kiwifarms.net
Imagine you're out there in Miami, minding your own business Suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your back. As you fall to the ground you can hear the people around screaming and running away. You're bleeding out, but with great effort and pain you turn towards your shooter. You want to know who, and why.

You try to look at his face but your eyes stop right above his crotch region. A massive mound of hairy, gnarled flesh is hanging out of the bottom of his shirt. You can't look away. You can see every little bump, wrinkle and skin tag. You notice it seems to be split down the middle as it slowly inches towards you, jiggling with every step the shooter takes and you wonder whether the liquid you feel in your mouth is blood or vomit.

Your ears are ringing but you can hear a faint voice. It's distinctly feminine but it just sounds so...unnatural. It's completely monotone, the pauses between each word are at times too long, at others too short and sometimes she just completely mispronounces them.

The killer has almost reached you now. You try to speak but no sound comes out. As his gigantic gunt is looming above you, covering the sun in a grotesque eclipse you can hear what the voice is saying : "The jews did 9/11, the jews did 9/11 atatatatatatatat", "Um, Thank you Colonel J for your donation...". Everything goes black.
Is Andy still in the same hotel with Ralph? If he is this story of yours might actually happen to our poor Canadian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.