Ralph & Warski go to Miami -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky

kiwifarms.net
the more interesting 'evidence' of view bots is on stream.me where they had polls a ton of people would always never be able to click on. 1600-1700 'people' viewing but only 500-600 poll responses. Those polls covered a fair portion of the screen. I just don't see 1000 people letting it just sit out there like that for 5 minutes without clicking a choice. This was just about every time they had a poll.
I think most people play it when they're going to bed or playing videogames or browsing their favorite sites. That's not evidence of botting at all.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trying to sleep with TRR as background noise is a challenge. Just imagine you are in the right comfy position, you're at a comfy temperature and the bed sheets feel great on your legs, pillow fluffed for neck support and you can feel the stress sliding right off. You're slowly drifting to sleep and once you're close to reaching nirvana the dolphin laughter of a 288+lbs man rings throughout your room. Your ears shot by "ATATATATATATATATA GATOR PLAY THE SOUNDBOARD! but things did get worse ATATATATAATTAAAAAAAAA THANKS GATOR 148GANG FOR $10 says gas the Jew's 1488 WE'LL THINK ABOUT THAT SUMPTUOUS PLAN ALRIGHT CALLER YOURE LIVE ON THE KILLSTREAM"

Freeman

God's curse on you England.
kiwifarms.net
Listening to Failure, don't ask me why, and he was talking about all the shit he had planned or wanted to do and the speds just ended up drinking and cat fighting. What a waste of time for everyone involved, not to mention their fans money. Having said that it was much more enjoyable for me and I'm sure for most people here, so fuck' em.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's numbers line up to other goons along that line. It doesn't even matter, eating burgers out of trash is where the real razzle dazzle is.

Stalinist

blingwars quest; t. necromancer *~\(̅ö_̅Õ(̅/)
kiwifarms.net
next time the ralphamale does a show, lets pay close attention to the chat and take some samples of the accounts viewing. see if we can see some bot-like tendencies n sheit

Edit: could of course be non-account bots, but still, if only a small section of viewers has u2b accounts, that's pretty fucked as well. also look for the time the bots join the strim

Have you heard of this guy called coach red pill? I heard he gives out amazing adivce for people like you.

Nora, plz, i'd fucking love your pussy and treat you with the respect a Tsarina like you yourself deserve, i'm not an alcoholic, i'm white, i'm fit, plz Nora, i'll protect you against nazis n shiet, just give me a chance, hmu, imagine how beautiful life could be

Luigi

kiwifarms.net
He probably had a few viewers who didn't like the stream before (I rarely like a video that is neither good nor bad), and when he asked them to like to fight off dislikes, they did so. He even gets a few extra dislikes too.

It is way more likely than him buying bots and activating them on cue. I think some of you are getting paranoid.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the point of going to bars, they are boring as fuck.
Bars aren't boring. Andy, Ralph and Failure are boring. I've had a lot of fun and seen a lot of crazy shit in bars. I'd watch the fuck out of the stuttering idiot and the whale twins hit on women at the bar. Ralph sits on his ass and looks at his phone for an hour. That's a boring person in real life, you wouldn't want to hang out with someone like that, and you sure as fuck wouldn't want to watch a stranger do that on a stream.

Lansberry

kiwifarms.net
You know you are an epic streamer when people watch you sleep at 6:30 in the morning.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the point of going to bars, they are boring as fuck.......Why would you do that shit on stream? Unless it is a crazy ass bar, which none have been.
Bars can be fun if you're with the right people, my friends and I have always try to have a friendly competition where we devise a stupid pick-up line and see if we can score a number with it, or you meet someone who has some interesting to say and have a conversation. The problem is Andy and Ralph are two uncharismatic retards who don't know how to interact with people outside of their circle of internet friends, so they can't engage with people the same way normal well-adjusted individuals can.

Niggernerd

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the point of going to bars, they are boring as fuck.......Why would you do that shit on stream? Unless it is a crazy ass bar, which none have been.
It's not really the bars themselves that are boring it's the streamers. Andy and Ralph are really boring and so is the rest of the crew. It would be entertaining if failure took them to a run down bar where shady people go.
Bars can be fun if you're with the right people, my friends and I have always try to have a friendly competition where we devise a stupid pick-up line and see if we can score a number with it, or you meet someone who has some interesting to say and have a conversation. The problem is Andy and Ralph are two uncharismatic exceptional individuals who don't know how to interact with people outside of their circle of internet friends, so they can't engage with people the same way normal well-adjusted individuals can.
I think Andy can be somewhat charismatic, if he doesnt sperg and knew how to keep his thoughts in tact, he would kinda be that cool awkward person to have a beer with. But like you said he doesn't know how to converse with people outside his circle. If there's anything I learned about his Knoxville extravaganza, he only talks about the drama and his yt channel. Like he would always bring up yt with randos because too exceptional to have a real conversation

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I think Andy can be somewhat charismatic, if he doesnt sperg and knew how to keep his thoughts in tact, he would kinda be that cool awkward person to have a beer with.
I mean he got rejected by one girl and hasn't tried to hit on anyone on stream since as far as I'm aware. Andy strikes me as the sort of guy who only talks to girls online, and got self-conscious when he got turned down once in real life.
Like he would always bring up yt with randos because too exceptional to have a real conversation
Yeah well that's what they're all about. What else do Ralph and Andy have to talk about outside of YT spergery? They don't do anything else.

Niggernerd

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean he got rejected by one girl and hasn't tried to hit on anyone on stream as far as I'm aware. Andy strikes me as the sort of guy who only talks to girls online, and got self-conscious when he got turned down once in real life.

Yeah well that's what they're all about. What else do Ralph and Andy have to talk about outside of YT spergery? They don't do anything else.
It's because the girl wasn't fat. He's a Chad when it comes to undesirable fatties. But I think you're right. He seems like he's a e-only dating.

Ralph can talk about his time in prison and duis :) Andy might have some funny stories but he probably forgot them over years of drug use.

NahtzeeSmurf

kiwifarms.net
It's because the girl wasn't fat. He's a Chad when it comes to undesirable fatties. But I think you're right. He seems like he's a e-only dating.

Ralph can talk about his time in prison and duis :) Andy might have some funny stories but he probably forgot them over years of drug use.
That and picking up girls in a bar is a numbers game, he's going to get shot down on stream 9 times before he gets a live one, and he'll get shit on forever over the other nine. It makes sense not to go there on a stream, but it would be great content.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
and he'll get shit on forever over the other nine
I really don't believe that to be true. You're right, it is a numbers game and everyone knows it. There isn't a man in the world who can pull every single girl he talks to in a bar. If he gets one girl to go home with him he'd be considered chad despite being turned down by 9 others, and everyone will shit on jcaesar187 for being a cuck who whacked his peener in the corner while Andy was having sex.

Even if I'm wrong, Andy hitting on girls would be quality content.

Status
Not open for further replies.