Ralph's Autistic Vendettas and Possible New Enemies - How thick skin does this pig have?

• DDoS is active again.

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is easily irritated and even some innocent jokes can set him off. Trough his years of online sperging Ralph's thin skin has stretched even thinner. The constant drunken state has lowered his inhibitions to non-existent. This thread discusses the numerous foes Ralph has made with his behavior and who is next to "double cross" him.

Ralph has various feuds with some C-Tier E-Celebs. These are all meaningless and fake, their purpose is only that the Gunt can grift their audiences and try to turn them into his own paypigs. The most notable ones are Matt Jarbo, Null, Kraut, Coach Red Pill, Sargon. The common theme with them is that the Gunt has manufactured a narrative for each and every one of them smearing them and making them poisonous for his audience. When erver it is broke dick josh or spit dick kraut every one them has a narrative. The function of this narrative crafting is to poison their fans and absorb them into the Gunt. The Gunt is not afraid to confront any E-Celeb because he gets to grift from them.

Some foes like Godwinson and PPP are literally Voldemort for the Gunt and he does not even dare to name then. The pig man is afraid when confronted by people he deems superior to him and whose flaws are so few that he is not able to mock. These types of ALOGs are powerful enough to psychologically break him and cause him to act even more irrationally than usual. These people don't have a shekelful audiences the Gunt can try grift and absorb like the E-Celeb types. PPP and Godwinson have worked hard to undo all the smear work Ralph has used to grift from the E-Celebs.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net

kosher bath salts

You wouldn't get it
kiwifarms.net
If she's still fucking this faggot, it could be him.

Who the fuck is even that moron? I honestly can't make it through his tweets, it's all passive-aggresive "quirky" comments, shitty incel memes about whores this whores that and some paranoia about the coronavirus and the WHO.
Also, this his Twitter bio:
Like Charlie Sheen, I'm just trying to stay positive. I try and be nice and helpful to everyone. Please let me know if my advice has helped you too!
That's so fucking gay.
And way less effective than Josh's "I love the nation of Israel and Jewish people" if what he is trying to do is merely evade jannies, or perhaps it's another retarded passive-aggresive "fren" "joke".

Last edited:

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
Talk about thin-skinned. The gunt blocked me on Twitter because of the people I follow. Never interacted with him or them, just follow for the entertainment. He's just like Nick Fuentes and Dave Rubin.

If only the fat fuck knew that I can sign out and view his feed whenever I want.
Gunt blocked you because he can't grift from you and non-sycophants cause him to lose viewers. To give you an idea he keeps Vaush unblocked but blocks all his followers to maximize his grift. I'm assuming that Nick and Dave are both doing the same grift.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
he seems to strike out at almost anyone these days, but there's a few ops here with timelines of past slap fights.
you can even check his post history and grievance posts here on the farms.

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
The most notable ones are Matt Jarbo, Null, Kraut, Coach Red Pill, Sargon. The common theme with them is that the Gunt has manufactured a narrative for each and every one of them smearing them and making them poisonous for his audience. When erver it is broke dick josh or spit dick kraut every one them has a narrative. The function of this narrative crafting is to poison their fans and absorb them into the Gunt. The Gunt is not afraid to confront any E-Celeb because he gets to grift from them.
Did he ever craft an effective narrative on his own? With Matt, Kraut, and Sargon he just leeched off actual entertaining people like Metokur.
Contrast this with Null, where he can only angrily scream "Josh is a pedo" without any MC Jarbo or Heartwvrm stuff to clip and make it funny.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
Phantom Organization's YT channel is taken down.

For those who don't know, Phantom Organization is an online personality that streamsnipes and makes fun of @theralph.

A bit like PPP.
View attachment 1790057

Now don't say that @theralph sent his guntguard and his harem to create YT accounts to flag down his channel.

That is not tru!

@Jester69 Please post the link to your upcoming DLive channel in this thread.
How dare Ralph do this to our Best Friend Online?? The best revenge would be to dethrone King Faggot on his own platform. Start streaming at the same time as The Killstream so we can post screenshots of Phantom Organization's viewer count vs Ralph's.

LomaMursu

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Digi is his new headmate. This came out of nowhere in the Dick Show discord. Looks like TDS fans don't like him much.

Discord_lO5rexdwD4.pngDiscord_qFhYxokqqu.pngDiscord_eanAHOhB1F.pngDiscord_PvXcBixw2K.pngDiscord_Q5yLCcXls7.png
Discord_1ADO7bfIlQ.png

EDIT: He came back, mistaking someone else for Digi and throwing "gay" around like he's a teen in the 90s
EDIT EDIT: Sorry for the clumsy editing, I haven't used a forum in many years

Discord_13pp0sT4r5.png
Discord_lL5ufDf7Es.png
Discord_snSI4UwNM7.pngDiscord_NvZXShZrB9.pngDiscord_nDLjC7aXUI.png

Last edited by a moderator:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New feud? Anyone know what this is about?

Archive
Tweet

View attachment 1779866
Goes by Modern Medusa. Does pics, that sort of thing. Made the rounds on some of the minor shows in the area a few years ago. Think she was one of the Dick news girls. Advocates for men's issues like anti circumcision. Makes a calendar of models (I guess) and minor e-celeb related people. The initial one had Mercedes Carrerra. This year's has Lizz Reptile.
Looks like Digi is his new headmate. This came out of nowhere in the Dick Show discord. Looks like TDS fans don't like him much.

View attachment 1790484

View attachment 1790487

View attachment 1790483

View attachment 1790485

View attachment 1790486
View attachment 1790482
If he's with Pantsu, makes perfect sense. White knighting her against her ex. Funny how none of this stuff was an issue when they were friends.

Mr. Manchester

Back by popular demand!
kiwifarms.net
Ralph, at his core, is that fat kid that bullies people he thinks are weaker than him. Reiketa has pissed him off multiple times but Ralph knows he can't go against him. Jarbo was real easy to bully though so Ralph tries to pick on him the most.

That's all there really is to him.