Ralph's Autistic Vendettas and Possible New Enemies - How thick skin does this pig have?

• DDoS is active again.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
Phantom Organization's YT channel is taken down.

For those who don't know, Phantom Organization is an online personality that streamsnipes and makes fun of @theralph.

A bit like PPP.
View attachment 1790057

Now don't say that @theralph sent his guntguard and his harem to create YT accounts to flag down his channel.

That is not tru!
PhantomNigga.gif

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Digi is his new headmate. This came out of nowhere in the Dick Show discord. Looks like TDS fans don't like him much.

View attachment 1790484

View attachment 1790487

View attachment 1790483

View attachment 1790485

View attachment 1790486
View attachment 1790482

EDIT: He came back, mistaking someone else for Digi and throwing "gay" around like he's a teen in the 90s
EDIT EDIT: Sorry for the clumsy editing, I haven't used a forum in many years

View attachment 1790545
View attachment 1790544
View attachment 1790543
View attachment 1790542
View attachment 1790541
YES. Just when I thought the well of nectar had ran dry, the universe provides!

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Digi is his new headmate. This came out of nowhere in the Dick Show discord. Looks like TDS fans don't like him much.

View attachment 1790484

View attachment 1790487

View attachment 1790483

View attachment 1790485

View attachment 1790486
View attachment 1790482

EDIT: He came back, mistaking someone else for Digi and throwing "gay" around like he's a teen in the 90s

View attachment 1790545
View attachment 1790544
View attachment 1790543
View attachment 1790542
View attachment 1790541
I’m assuming he doesn’t realize that @Blacklight has an account here or he’d be sperging out a lot harder; either cause of that or that he’s actually seen some shit unlike gunty.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
It's always so weird when someone posts shit I've said on a Discord, but yes. Ralph is a fucking moron and needs to kindly fuck off before he poisons the Dick Show even more than he already has. Hopefully him and Digi both just kill each other and leave the show alone.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
It's always so weird when someone posts shit I've said on a Discord, but yes. Ralph is a fucking moron and needs to kindly fuck off before he poisons the Dick Show even more than he already has. Hopefully him and Digi both just kill each other and leave the show alone.
Dax has dug too deeply into Ralph and Digi’s asses over the past few months to untangle himself. The Cuties shit alone has probably burned almost everyone that would be worth keeping around.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1790484

View attachment 1790487

View attachment 1790483

View attachment 1790485

View attachment 1790486
View attachment 1790482

View attachment 1790545
View attachment 1790544
View attachment 1790543
View attachment 1790542
View attachment 1790541
Don't know how I missed this, this needs more attention. It's perfect.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How can one man be so delusional!
View attachment 1790944
Edit: Do you think he actually believes this? There's no way he actually believes this, right? If he does, the drugs and alcohol have severely assaulted his grey matter. This must be some next level built-in, white trash coping mechanism.
No no, he was mobbed by fans all week. I mean, they weren't his fans, and they weren't mobbing him, and they weren't talking to him at all or really even acknowledging his existance beyond wondering what that stench was, but he was still mobbed by fans!

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
No no, he was mobbed by fans all week. I mean, they weren't his fans, and they weren't mobbing him, and they weren't talking to him at all or really even acknowledging his existance beyond wondering what that stench was, but he was still mobbed by fans!
He's legit fucked in the head. His show is awful! It's terrible, lmao. Do you think he caught on that nobody liked him and was getting shit talked hard behind his back? Or do you think that big cloud of cope he has around him protected his fragile ego?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He's legit fucked in the head. His show is awful! It's terrible, lmao. Do you think he caught on that nobody liked him and was getting shit talked hard behind his back? Or do you think that big cloud of cope he has around him protect his fragile ego?
Did he catch on to the fact he wasn't getting much attention? No. Someone like Ralph, he just assumes not being included means he's included to. He insinuates himself into it whether they want him to or not. if you don't tell him directly to fuck off, he assumes you want him there. Since Dick is his friend and people don't want to upset Dick, they don't say anything. This is part of having a fragile ego.

mastercthulhu

kiwifarms.net
This thin skinned piece of shit is gonna pay, hes flagged down so much good content. I think he forgets ppl are willing to go to his house and fuck with him when he pushes it like this just like when zoom sent ppl to trash his car. Maybe next time its him mom? or something happens to his house? who knows. But whatever does happen he deserves it and more.

Spoonge

Forget it Jake, it's Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net
How can one man be so delusional!
View attachment 1790944
Edit: Do you think he actually believes this? There's no way he actually believes this, right? If he does, the drugs and alcohol have severely assaulted his grey matter. This must be some next level built-in, white trash coping mechanism.
Its a funny inversion. A lot of celebrities turn to drugs and alcohol because they can't handle the fans, fame and all the pressure they create (think Pete Wentz downing a bottle of pills in a parking lot.). Ralph went in fucking reverse and created imaginary fans and fame to deal with the alcohol and drugs.

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1790484View attachment 1790487View attachment 1790483View attachment 1790485View attachment 1790486
View attachment 1790482

View attachment 1790545
View attachment 1790544
View attachment 1790543View attachment 1790542View attachment 1790541
This is pure corn syrup. How does he behave like this and doesn't disintegrate out of shame is beyond me. If this was me, I'd be hanging from the nearest tree.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
If he's with Pantsu, makes perfect sense. White knighting her against her ex. Funny how none of this stuff was an issue when they were friends.
It blows me away that he thinks Pantsu is any kind of catch. The woman sucked all of the money and mental fortitude from digibro until he was nothing but a broken husk. Lookswise Pantsu for a normal person is a homely girl with daddy issues, dime a dozzen in any western city.

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
Ralph went in fucking reverse and created imaginary fans and fame to deal with the alcohol and drugs.
lmao
The woman sucked all of the money and mental fortitude from digibro until he was nothing but a broken husk.
Wait, there's something more than a husk to digibro? Everything I've ever seen from him is cringe content, praising loli and being a tranny. He used to be respectable?