Ralph's Autistic Vendettas and Possible New Enemies - How thick skin does this pig have?

• DDoS is active again.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1779908
Yeah, who would ever pimp out his girlfriend in order to score some pussy, truly disgusting behaviour. I'm glad Ralph is here to expose all this degeneracy.
1608083560358.png
Theres also the time he showed pantsu in a bikini for 200 dollars.

lmao

Wait, there's something more than a husk to digibro? Everything I've ever seen from him is cringe content, praising loli and being a tranny. He used to be respectable?
No he was always a complete degenerate but he used to make content that atleast some animefags enjoyed. He used to make around 5k dollars a month on patreon now down to 1.5k. From what i can peace togheter he was at one point some kind of animesargon or some shit.

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net
I just had a weirdest thought. I don't know how this all started with Digi, but there is a possibility that what ever they said about him simply triggered Ralph's deep desire to impress Josh. Since everything else he tried failed. I am that autistic, I honestly believe that at the end of the day, what Ralph really wants is some degree of respect and good grace from Josh. There is no doubt in my mind that he admires him, there is no doubt in my mind that he looks up to him as his own unfulfilled judgmental ideal projection. And if Josh had at least one nice thing to say about Ralph, in his mind that would be win.

Imagine if Null said "regardless of everything Ralph did, he was AT LEAST right about digi" It would be equivalent of a blessing from a deity, truly mystical experience. I wonder how Josh feels having this much power over him, if it was me, I'd be mad with the temptation to abuse it.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1791503
Theres also the time he showed pantsu in a bikini for 200 dollars.
I've seen the picture before but man what the fuck is up with her legs? In this picture it looks like she has one leg longer than the other that she has to awkwardly shuffle around. I've seen people who have to wear thongs on one foot and have a lift in one shoe but man her knees don't line up at all. This is exactly the kind of woman I see a gunted creature and a pedophile larping as a little girl fight over.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
I just had a weirdest thought. I don't know how this all started with Digi, but there is a possibility that what ever they said about him simply triggered Ralph's deep desire to impress Josh. Since everything else he tried failed. I am that autistic, I honestly believe that at the end of the day, what Ralph really wants is some degree of respect and good grace from Josh. There is no doubt in my mind that he admires him, there is no doubt in my mind that he looks up to him as his own unfulfilled judgmental ideal projection. And if Josh had at least one nice thing to say about Ralph, in his mind that would be win.

Imagine if Null said "regardless of everything Ralph did, he was AT LEAST right about digi" It would be equivalent of a blessing from a deity, truly mystical experience. I wonder how Josh feels having this much power over him, if it was me, I'd be mad with the temptation to abuse it.
Personally thought that the dynamic is different between @Null and @theralph. I personally think that the reason why Ralph produced a child was because he came across Null's posts about wanting a child. He wants to prove he can outdo him, not so much looking up to him.

Speaking of Digibro, isn't it hilarious and strange that Ralph now hates Digibro even though he was defending him merely a few months back? I still remember Ralph laughing at Null, calling him a woman for wanting Dick Masterson to disavow Digibro.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Theres also the time he showed pantsu in a bikini for 200 dollars
She looks like a 15 year old boy. The absolute state of the gunt's fragile ego when he feels the need to use that....thing to flex on a tranny.

Remember guys, getting the sloppy seconds of a mexican cuckhold and a pedophile tranny makes you based and trad. How much lower can you get? Picking up antifa trannies after they've been used as human shields by their upper class jewish leaders?

Last edited:

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net
Personally thought that the dynamic is different between @Null and @theralph. I personally think that the reason why Ralph produced a child was because he came across Null's posts about wanting a child. He wants to prove he can outdo him, not so much looking up to him.

Speaking of Digibro, isn't it hilarious and strange that Ralph now hates Digibro even though he was defending him merely a few months back? I still remember Ralph laughing at Null, calling him a woman for wanting Dick Masterson to disavow Digibro.
You might be right, but I can't get over the feeling that projection is still there. The baby race may have been conscious on Ethan's part, but I think a lot more unconscious complexes are at work. I think Ralph envies Josh, for his simplicity, and even for the "broken penis" because Josh clearly has no problem showing his human side. And Ralph can't do it, he judges his own imperfections too harshly to ever express them like a normal human. This causes his degenerate outbursts. I don't know, I see text book admiration in disguise. And he would not be aware of it because he'd need to be able to stomach his shortcomings.

Sorry i took off on another rant, back to discord stuff. Are these two same event?

1608086162268.png

1608086315160.png

btw, Dax's "it's ok to be a pedophile but it's not okay to call people pedophile" probably was the only reason Ralph didn't call him a pedo.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having a kid just to spite someone.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Sorry i took off on another rant, back to discord stuff. Are these two same event?

View attachment 1791596
View attachment 1791598

btw, Dax's "it's ok to be a pedophile but it's not okay to call people pedophile" probably was the only reason Ralph didn't call him a pedo.
The Farms don't like him, the Dickheads don't like him and now even Dick's core circle of friends don't like him.

We have seen @theralph burn bridges with Null and the Farms. He is now clashing with the Dickheads and Dick Masterson's close associates.

While he has been extremely reluctant to burn bridges with Dick Masterson because he actually looks up to and wants to imitate him, I wouldn't be surprised if he cuts ties with Dick Masterson for refusing to disavow the Dickheads and close friends who rightfully hate @theralph.

Last edited:

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh v2

Straight outta C town.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Digi is his new headmate. This came out of nowhere in the Dick Show discord. Looks like TDS fans don't like him much.

View attachment 1790484View attachment 1790487View attachment 1790483View attachment 1790485View attachment 1790486
View attachment 1790482

EDIT: He came back, mistaking someone else for Digi and throwing "gay" around like he's a teen in the 90s
EDIT EDIT: Sorry for the clumsy editing, I haven't used a forum in many years

View attachment 1790545
View attachment 1790544
View attachment 1790543View attachment 1790542View attachment 1790541
No one likes him, literally no single person likes him. So why does Dick still hang with him and invite him to stuff yet Dicks own fans despise the gunt?

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one likes him, literally no single person likes him. So why does Dick still hang with him and invite him to stuff yet Dicks own fans despise the gunt?
Dick's lolbertarian contrarianism. Everyone doesn't like him, so keep him close, just like with Riley and Digi. Everyone says Cuties is evil, so he's going to defend it several times a day.

Tathagata

master of the sinful black sheep
kiwifarms.net
A guy who can't brush his teeth without his gums bleeding and wears a dress to creep on girls in the bathroom insults Ralph over his appearance (and is arguably right). Truly this is one of Ralph's low points.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
This thin skinned piece of shit is gonna pay, hes flagged down so much good content. I think he forgets ppl are willing to go to his house and fuck with him when he pushes it like this just like when zoom sent ppl to trash his car. Maybe next time its him mom? or something happens to his house? who knows. But whatever does happen he deserves it and more.
Cue Ralph sperging about Brokedick Farms users threatening to fuck with him irl.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Cue Ralph sperging about Brokedick Farms users threatening to fuck with him irl.
Ralph doesn't know what real fucking with is. People fuck with him, sure, but no one is really trying to harm him. Imagine if somebody was to contact people in the jail with him, if he goes back. Telling his cell mates he is a pedophile wouldnt go over well, Ralph trying to explain what an A-Log is would fall on deaf ears.

I think @adezero has said that Ralph was somewhat charming, or at least polite and not his vindictive self during at least some of their relationship. I imagine he sucks Dick's dick hard, and always has, simply because of the potential to siphon off some of the large audience who are already watching a somewhat similar show. They do at the very least both share right-leaning subjects and guests, which is a pretty big thing in that sphere of, what I could best describe as, political identity internet culture.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I think @adezero has said that Ralph was somewhat charming, or at least polite and not his vindictive self during at least some of their relationship. I imagine he sucks Dick's dick hard, and always has, simply because of the potential to siphon off some of the large audience who are already watching a somewhat similar show. They do at the very least both share right-leaning subjects and guests, which is a pretty big thing in that sphere of, what I could best describe as, political identity internet culture.
He operates by not being disagreeable. Wasn't he one of the first people on NP2 and shilling it? Obviously I think Dax keeps him around in the same way he did with Digi. It's not a good reason but because Dax likes people that feed into his ego.

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net
I can actually see what Ade means. Ralph isn't the worst talker in the world, he can go on for hours talking without any struggles and he knows how to suck dick with words. Richard Spencer's appearances on the Killstream is my favorite examples of this.

When I first started watching the Killstream and IBS back in 2017 my first impression of Ralph was that he was a sinner-yet-sympathetic-and-nice type of person, not at all an angry Seethan Ralph.

It was when IBS gradually ceased to go his way that his true more seething and sociopathic(or whatever the fuck) character came out. Initially I would not have guessed that he was a guy who drank himself to near death, doxed and stalked people, and had this perverse hellbent-on-revenge-morality regarding who is and isn't "muh enemy," or whatever the fuck.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
It was when IBS gradually ceased to go his way that his true more seething and sociopathic(or whatever the fuck) character came out. Initially I would not have guessed that he was a guy who drank himself to near death, doxed and stalked people, and had this perverse hellbent-on-revenge-morality regarding who is and isn't "muh enemy," or whatever the fuck.
His bullshit grew into an "if you're not my friend, you're my enemy" mentality and that was a lot of his undoing.