Ralph's Autistic Vendettas and Possible New Enemies - How thick skin does this pig have?

• DDoS is active again.

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe this started with Aaayy team on twitter back in the gamer gay days claiming Ralph raped and murdered a girl behind an arbies and it's now essentially been memed into reality with Ethan being a meth taking cop punching absent father facing abuse charges
Now he's strangling bitches in front of Arby's. He's come full circle.

ricky_roma

kiwifarms.net
Ralph doesn't know what real fucking with is. People fuck with him, sure, but no one is really trying to harm him. Imagine if somebody was to contact people in the jail with him, if he goes back. Telling his cell mates he is a pedophile wouldnt go over well, Ralph trying to explain what an A-Log is would fall on deaf ears.
Zoom has fucked with him a lot this year.
Where is he now? It's surprising that Zoom is quiet with all this stuff going on about Ralph.

Astro Boy

kiwifarms.net
I only saw a bit of his stream through replay and holy fuck does Hoggish Greedly make himself out as some macho street fighter defending the honor of m'ladies.

He talks a lot how he's almost in fights, how he's going to throw down and knock someone out. Keyword... almost. He talks so much about the near fights and never an actual fight, probably because he's never had one and knows if he did, he is the one getting his ass beat and humiliated.

Who honestly thinks Ralph could fight anyone? He poses no physical threat to any male that's not of manlet size.

He also mentioned how he was almost (again almost) in a fight with a Cuban woman. My money would've been on the chica.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
I can actually see what Ade means. Ralph isn't the worst talker in the world, he can go on for hours talking without any struggles and he knows how to suck dick with words. Richard Spencer's appearances on the Killstream is my favorite examples of this.

When I first started watching the Killstream and IBS back in 2017 my first impression of Ralph was that he was a sinner-yet-sympathetic-and-nice type of person, not at all an angry Seethan Ralph.

It was when IBS gradually ceased to go his way that his true more seething and sociopathic(or whatever the fuck) character came out. Initially I would not have guessed that he was a guy who drank himself to near death, doxed and stalked people, and had this perverse hellbent-on-revenge-morality regarding who is and isn't "muh enemy," or whatever the fuck.
Jail seemed like it had been a reality check for him, and that he was genuine about trying to be a better person. There would be some glimpses here and there of unsavioury shit, but you could rationalise it with him being a drinker and it's not always easy to hold your tongue.

Eventually though, yeah, the wheels came off and it became pretty clear that he hadn't really changed and another year or so later I'd argue he's behaving worse than he ever has in the past. Personally I'm still just shocked at how unrepentant he is about making enemies. He's turned allies and ex-friends by the boatload into people out to get him.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
memphismauler is missing from the Dick Show discord. He was there this morning. Trouble in paradise, or DFE?
Not sure if he would want to delete that, that was his crowning evidence she did it out of spite. I think Ralph thinks he is higher on Daxs friend list than he actually is. Trying to preemtively start a fight with friends of the show is not a good look. He's losing what few shitty friends he has, he will probably have to apologize to Dax later today.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jail seemed like it had been a reality check for him, and that he was genuine about trying to be a better person. There would be some glimpses here and there of unsavioury shit, but you could rationalise it with him being a drinker and it's not always easy to hold your tongue.

Eventually though, yeah, the wheels came off and it became pretty clear that he hadn't really changed and another year or so later I'd argue he's behaving worse than he ever has in the past. Personally I'm still just shocked at how unrepentant he is about making enemies. He's turned allies and ex-friends by the boatload into people out to get him.

Yeah I thought jail helped him change but then he needlessly turned everyone against him. Remember when Null was nice and tried to help him set up his own forum? He’s making unnecessary enemies.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
what's this ralph and this person?

edit: ive read they were involved with some ED people, any obscure lore would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
what's this ralph and this person?
So did you post this just to crosspost and draw attention to your shitty thread, like a faggot?

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if anyone else caught Ethan sperging at his mods at the end of the last stream. Not sure if he was mad at them for being too heavy or too easy with the bans. I'll rewatch. It might be worth a post to the freakout but probably not.