Ralph's Autistic Vendettas and Possible New Enemies - How thick skin does this pig have?

• DDoS is active again.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
yeah but americans are so weak when it comes to that...
people should go full drachenlord on him, in minecraft.
I really don't think you would do that in America with the 500 million guns just casually lying around. Hassle is only around because Boogie decided to fire a round off towards a bunch of innocent school children instead of the dude harassing him. Plus you would just be giving him free content. Let the corn lord seethe in his meth mansion by himself, don't give him ammo.

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
I really don't think you would do that in America with the 500 million guns just casually lying around. Hassle is only around because Boogie decided to fire a round off towards a bunch of innocent school children instead of the dude harassing him. Plus you would just be giving him free content. Let the corn lord seethe in his meth mansion by himself, don't give him ammo.

It's a winning visual, though. Poor big ol' fat rumpled lonely Dragonlord. Suffers alone with people shooting fireworks into his bedroom while Gunt is endlessly winning.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
It's a winning visual, though. Poor big ol' fat rumpled lonely Dragonlord. Suffers alone with people shooting fireworks into his bedroom while Gunt is endlessly winning.
Didn't Dragonlord start walking around with a massive club and smashed some dude's windshield in? As much as I don't like the Gunt, I still think actual real life harassment is a line not to be crossed. People in glass houses and all.

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Dragonlord start walking around with a massive club and smashed some dude's windshield in? As much as I don't like the Gunt, I still think actual real life harassment is a line not to be crossed. People in glass houses and all.

Gunt will piss someone off who will lay him out on his own. A total stranger who, like the rest of the world, has no answer for "DEWWW YEWW KNOW HEW AH AMMM" except for "lol no."

Would watching a video compilation of Gunt freaking out on strangers in his yard be entertaining? Absolutely. We won't get that. He doesn't have the Drachenlord's big fat furry balls. There'll be no windshield smashing. He'll go inside and seethe on Twitter.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
Gunt will piss someone off who will lay him out on his own. A total stranger who, like the rest of the world, has no answer for "DEWWW YEWW KNOW HEW AH AMMM" except for "lol no."

Would watching a video compilation of Gunt freaking out on strangers in his yard be entertaining? Absolutely. We won't get that. He doesn't have the Drachenlord's big fat furry balls. There'll be no windshield smashing. He'll go inside and seethe on Twitter.
Yeah but there's a difference between Cornboy getting laid out on a public street versus someone decking him on his own lawn.

There's a line between funny, and pathetic. Calling Ralph corn online and watching him get pissy is fun. Doing the same when he's out in public is also funny, but physically going to his house to harass him is crossing a line in my eye.

Alcoholic Anonymous

kiwifarms.net

Didn’t he say some shut about Jesse from PodAwful showing up at his house, and not doing anything or something? He didn‘t go Big Man Ralph on him then, I have a feeling that inside Gunty is just a scared little boy who’s afraid of confrontation with men, so he channels that aggression on women either by trying to thumb them or assaulting them or both

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but there's a difference between Cornboy getting laid out on a public street versus someone decking him on his own lawn.

There's a line between funny, and pathetic. Calling Ralph corn online and watching him get pissy is fun. Doing the same when he's out in public is also funny, but physically going to his house to harass him is crossing a line in my eye.
That faggot Droopy-looking dipshit Pod Aw...
Didn’t he say some shut about Jesse from PodAwful showing up at his house, and not doing anything or something? He didn‘t go Big Man Ralph on him then, I have a feeling that inside Gunty is just a scared little boy who’s afraid of confrontation with men, so he channels that aggression on women either by trying to thumb them or assaulting them or both
Ninja'd

Jesse went all the way to Guntsville, raised big hype on a livestream, and did nothing except leave a Pod Awful sticker in his mom's newspaper box. He's the one person on the earth that Gunt would have been well-served to choke out.

I also think Gunt lives with a woman to shield himself from his slightly more-rational haydurrs. Mantsu...his mother...Tardski...

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory why Ralph is sperging out to defend m'lady Pantsu's honor.
Keep in mind, the deal with Pantsu he was trying to work out was a polyamorus relationship
Pantsu (as far as I know) has not spoke up confirming that she is with Ralph even now.
Ralph tried to pretend that he was still with Faith post her leaving and then only admits to "being" with Pantsu once the leaks come out and he is publicly called out (confirming that the rumors of Pantsu being Gunted are truuuuuuuuuuuuu)
Ralph gets defensive anytime she talks to another dude.

Me thinks they are not in as committed a relationship as Ralph thinks... Because May is not bragging about Ralph the same way he's bragging about thumbing her pooper on discord

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory why Ralph is sperging out to defend m'lady Pantsu's honor.
Keep in mind, the deal with Pantsu he was trying to work out was a polyamorus relationship
Pantsu (as far as I know) has not spoke up confirming that she is with Ralph even now.
Ralph tried to pretend that he was still with Faith post her leaving and then only admits to "being" with Pantsu once the leaks come out and he is publicly called out (confirming that the rumors of Pantsu being Gunted are truuuuuuuuuuuuu)
Ralph gets defensive anytime she talks to another dude.

Me thinks they are not in as committed a relationship as Ralph thinks... Because May is not bragging about Ralph the same way he's bragging about thumbing her pooper on discord

I can't help but think that Ralph has made multiple moves on Pey and is wanting her to be Faith's replacement in the polyamorous harem he is wanting.