Ralph's Autistic Vendettas and Possible New Enemies - How thick skin does this pig have?

• DDoS is active again.

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
I hate to admit this but ralphs courting of fuentes and the anal first movement has been the thing i hated the most about 2020 killstream. I could always look past Ralph's dumb politics or warski/gators low IQ cold takes. But once he started grifting those virgins and putting on the mask of being in a movement. I just couldn't stand it anymore

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
I hate to admit this but ralphs courting of fuentes and the anal first movement has been the thing i hated the most about 2020 killstream. I could always look past Ralph's dumb politics or warski/gators low IQ cold takes. But once he started grifting those virgins and putting on the mask of being in a movement. I just couldn't stand it anymore
One of the biggest complaints in the past, that I never gave a whole lot of credence to, was that Ralph was faking most of his positions and views to rake in the money. After getting out of jail he seemed fairly self aware, repentant, and actually 'reasonably' knowledgeable as to political issues (or had at least quickly researched things before the show started, which is something he sure as shit doesn't do anymore). I thought the accusations of faking it were a bit over the top, after all fuck ups (and Ralph still counted as one even if he seemed to be trying to undo the sins of the past) are present at every part of the political spectrum.

This religious larping shit though is so ridiculously over the top and blatantly bullshit when considering his lifestyle and demeanour, that I'm rethinking my original position. I can completely understand why him turning the grift up to 100 and trying to court the 'America First' religious types would piss people off.

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
After getting out of jail he seemed fairly self aware, repentant, and actually 'reasonably' knowledgeable as to political issues (or had at least quickly researched things before the show started, which is something he sure as shit doesn't do anymore).
This is the self-proclaimed leftist that voted for Obama twice and his lack of show prep is only a meme now because of how he acted then. He's never done show prep. I stumbled on his stream with Nora before the Baked Alaska meltdown and he legit had 20-30 people so I don't even know why he'd prep then and when his show was getting big he was stealing memes from us in realtime because he did no prep. It's how we got the jcaesar187 watermark on his show.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
Courting the Fuentes crowd is one thing. Reaching out to an audience is usually a smart move for a politics/internet drama show, but not if it changes your show.

Gunt sheilding Nick however was annoying. Trying to spin the cat boy stuff as just a prank bro, and only allowing approved damage control attacking of his guest but trying to spin it as no holds barred uncensored call ins is gayer than Cat Boy Cammy with a horse dildo.
Ralph adopting Nick's optics philosophy was a death nail in the shows coffin. Anyone who is a "fwend of da show" is a sacred cow, which makes it funny when he flip-flops on a defenses he made for his internet fwends when they don't do what he wants or upset the gunt. It also lead to Ralph living in delusional reality world where all his friends and him are winners and everyone else who is a Haytr is a loser. The double standards in what he will attack people with but over look in his e-fwends is pretty funny, but yea, it is lame "Anal First" optics posturing cause he wants to emulate and be associated with Nick's movement.

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
”What the fuck does @Null have to gain from making a lolcow thread about me? Piece of shit.”

When I logged in, I saw this quote on the front page.

I don’t even know if Ethan said this, but why is it that I can picture him saying this in his voice?

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
”What the fuck does @Null have to gain from making a lolcow thread about me? Piece of shit.”

When I logged in, I saw this quote on the front page.

I don’t even know if Ethan said this, but why is it that I can picture him saying this in his voice?
Because Ethan reacted to Null mocking him like a bitter, dumped ex-lover?

Edilg

kiwifarms.net
1609791138657.png

Encroaching further into Gunt time. I have a feeling that 2021 will be the end of Ethan :feels: Nick.
Tweet / Archive

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1828035
Encroaching further into Gunt time. I have a feeling that 2021 will be the end of Ethan :feels: Nick.
Tweet / Archive
Wow, so the discord leaks were true! Devious! I wonder how long until Ralph figures it out? It's not like he can call fuentes out in public because then he'd be admitting he read the leaks (and nick is basically 40 to 50 times more popular than him). He asks in private and nick will just flat out deny, probably call him paranoid. lmao, I bet Ralph just takes it and bows down. What will he do when phase 2 is rolled out? Ralph is fucked, getting squeezed off his own platform.

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
kiwifarms.net
Wow, so the discord leaks were true! Devious! I wonder how long until Ralph figures it out? It's not like he can call fuentes out in public because then he'd be admitting he read the leaks (and nick is basically 40 to 50 times more popular than him). He asks in private and nick will just flat out deny, probably call him paranoid. lmao, I bet Ralph just takes it and bows down. What will he do when phase 2 is rolled out? Ralph is fucked, getting squeezed off his own platform.
What leaks/link me to the leaks

Edit:fucking hell, i cant believe its working out like he said. No wonder they believe in 4d chess.

Last edited:

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
(and nick is basically 40 to 50 times more popular than him).
And that’s probably a conservative estimate. I’d wager Nick is probably 1000x more popular if you factor in enthusiasm, respect, etc. People who watch Nick actually support him, and will show up in numbers. But so many people who watch Ralph dislike him personally, or are ambivalent at best.
lmao, I bet Ralph just takes it and bows down. What will he do when phase 2 is rolled out? Ralph is fucked, getting squeezed off his own platform.
That would be great. Watch for Ralph to move his show time later to avoid the conflict.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
And that’s probably a conservative estimate. I’d wager Nick is probably 1000x more popular if you factor in enthusiasm, respect, etc. People who watch Nick actually support him, and will show up in numbers. But so many people who watch Ralph dislike him personally, or are ambivalent at best.

That would be great. Watch for Ralph to move his show time later to avoid the conflict.
Or earlier. That means heavier day drinking to prep for the show.