Ralph's Finances -

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
During the main thread I saw small glimpses of people trying to keep up with Ralph's finances but it was completely drowned out when major events happened. This is why we should have dedicated thread to discussing how Ralph is doing Financially.

In the leaks released we got this screenshot with ralph claiming he has around 35K. (for some reason I can't add the screenshot)
35k_Ralph.jpg

The SPLC in their article about extremist on DLive included TheRalphRetort's earnings. From April 16 - Late October 2020 he made $24,346.03.
Extremist_Earners.jpg
ARTICLE | ARCHIVE

Know Streams of income as of January 17th 2021
DLive: https://dlive.tv/theralphretort (Demonetized and banned after the capitol hill riots)
Trovo: https://trovo.live/theralphretort
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/theralphretort
His Merch store: https://shop.theralphretort.com/
StreamElements: https://streamelements.com/colorfulralph/tip
Suscribestar: https://www.subscribestar.com/theralphretort

Here is the Python script written by @irujdksajksdjlsk to get everything from the Earnings Tab on Dlive.
Code:
import requests

import json

import re

displayname = 'theralphretort'

after = '99999999999'

csv = open(displayname + '-earnings.csv', 'w')

csv.write('id,sender,recipient,amount,timestamp\n')

pattern = re.compile('@([^\s]+) donated (\d+) LEMON\(s\) to post ([^\+]+)\+.*')

while after != '':

earnings = json.loads(requests.post('https://graphigo.prd.dlive.tv/',data=

'{"operationName":"LivestreamProfileWallet","variables":{"displayname":"'

+ displayname + '","first":20,"isLoggedIn":false,"after":"' + after + '"},' +

'"extensions":{"persistedQuery":{"version":1,"sha256Hash":' +

'"bea6cdfec46735f1d7510acc1cd0823585dfb7feb6b20ecba886fd678b60c699"}}}').text)

earnings = earnings['data']['userByDisplayName']['transactions']

after = earnings['pageInfo']['endCursor']

for transaction in earnings['list']:

match = pattern.match(transaction['description'])

if bool(match):

csv.write(transaction['seq'] + ',')

csv.write(match.group(1) + ',')

csv.write(match.group(3) + ',')

csv.write(match.group(2) + ',')

csv.write(transaction['createdAt'] + '\n')

csv.close()
According to Sam losco's post it still worked on Nov. 26 even with the earning tab being removed by Dlive. Still works.

During Sam Losco's tenure as the main stream sniper for the kill stream he kept track of the lemons.
Sam_lem_kills.png

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The script still works. I last used it when Godwinson pissed away money.

It does dump time stamps in Unix time, so you can use this formula to convert it to UTC time:
Code:
E2/1000/86400+25569
If you've made no modifications to the csv, E2 is the first timestamp cell when you open it as a spreadsheet.

To convert it to your local timezone add this to the formula
Code:
+ TZ/24
Replace "TZ" with your timezones offset from UTC. For example, I'm in the Mountain time zone so currently my offset is -7 so I'd replace "TZ" with "-7".

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
The script still works. I last used it when Godwinson pissed away money.

It does dump time stamps in Unix time, so you can use this formula to convert it to UTC time:
Code:
E2/1000/86400+25569
If you've made no modifications to the csv, E2 is the first timestamp cell when you open it as a spreadsheet.

To convert it to your local timezone add this to the formula
Code:
+ TZ/24
Replace "TZ" with your timezones offset from UTC. For example, I'm in the Mountain time zone so currently my offset is -7 so I'd replace "TZ" with "-7".
I remember earlier in the thread you were making charts on the viewers ralph had and a csv file on his earnings, do you still have those? I was planning going into the thread to search for them but the leaks makes hard to locate them since the thread grows in small burst.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember earlier in the thread you were making chart on the viewers ralph had and a csv file on his earnings, do you still have those? I was planning going into the thread to search for them but the leaks makes hard to locate them since the thread grows in small burst.
I never tracked viewers because Dlive fudges that number and it's too hard to track. Would I just note max viewers or have a timeline showing the fluctuation to get a better picture?
I just tracked show length and lemons earned but I haven't updated it since I stopped sniping.
Shows in bold had title guests.

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
I never tracked viewers because Dlive fudges that number and it's too hard to track. Would I just note max viewers or have a timeline showing the fluctuation to get a better picture?
I just tracked show length and lemons earned but I haven't updated it since I stopped sniping.
Shows in bold had title guests.
As an early post I would like to submit the work that the fine folks over at the SPLC did for us in breaking down exactly how much money Ralph made from April to October this year (2020).

View attachment 1779821
I added them to the OP. I usually don't make threads so is there anything else you guys suggest I add? Or anything important I missed that should be included in the OP?

BoxcarBeethoven

kiwifarms.net
I added them to the OP. I usually don't make threads so is there anything else you guys suggest I add? Or anything important I missed that should be included in the OP?
Might be worth including (if you can find it) the various posts from Ade and a few years ago (I think the stream me era) where it was mentioned that he still had ~50k in his bank account.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
Finally the SPLC has done something useful. I take back most of the mean things I've said about them. So what, we're looking at a pretty optimistic 50k for the year? On the other hand something tells me the SPLC hasn't dug as deep as some people here into the nuances of the lemon market and they have an incentive to over-inflate those numbers.

All that being said, Ralph could still make about the same amount of money on the killstream and go get a job. Like even minimum wage he'll tack on an extra 20k or something. Just use the job paychecks for the demon baby and the killstream money for liquor. Breaks down perfectly!

Anyway, go ahead with those optimistic ratings.

Finally the SPLC has done something useful. I take back most of the mean things I've said about them. So what, we're looking at a pretty optimistic 50k for the year? On the other hand something tells me the SPLC hasn't dug as deep as some people here into the nuances of the lemon market and they have an incentive to over-inflate those numbers.

All that being said, Ralph could still make about the same amount of money on the killstream and go get a job. Like even minimum wage he'll tack on an extra 20k or something. Just use the job paychecks for the demon baby and the killstream money for liquor. Breaks down perfectly!

It was this lady in that wrote the software to get the numbers. She hasn't released more info, so hopefully she is counting everything correctly.
-https://theconversation.com/profiles/megan-squire-342387

From what I could see she hasn't released the software or gone into details about how it works, either. She did say in one article/post talking about the software was that it had been "monitoring" since whenever so it could just be taking lemon counts from the website like the script above.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net

Considering Ralph has never had a real job in his life, all jokes aside, he would have genuine psychological issues in getting one now.

And that is leaving aside how unsuited he would be to a remarkably wide range of jobs due to his poor physical condition and how poor a candidate he would appear to any prospective employer, when they see he has never worked a day in his life, thus brings no skills.

Maybe he could get a job as a janitor somewhere.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
Considering Ralph has never had a real job in his life, all jokes aside, he would have genuine psychological issues in getting one now.

And that is leaving aside how unsuited he would be to a remarkably wide range of jobs due to his poor physical condition and how poor a candidate he would appear to any prospective employer, when they see he has never worked a day in his life, thus brings no skills.

Maybe he could get a job as a janitor somewhere.
Janitors are excellent entry level jobs. This retard could have gone to trade school for training on becoming a lathe operator and didn't.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is down to 217 simps on his Patreon. It's been steadily decreasing since the end of Nov. IIRC he peaked at 237 so he's lost 20 now. I attributed it at first to the standard end of the month drop, but it's still going down.
Also, @Autistic add his subscribe star to the op: https://www.subscribestar.com/theralphretort
He only has 11 simps there.

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is down to 217 simps on his Patreon. It's been steadily decreasing since the end of Nov. IIRC he peaked at 237 so he's lost 20 now. I attributed it at first to the standard end of the month drop, but it's still going down.
Also, @Autistic add his subscribe star to the op: https://www.subscribestar.com/theralphretort
He only has 11 simps there.
I can't edit the OP for anymore for some reason.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph received 20,000$ in bitcoin (0.5 btc)
Ralph recently got a massive boost in his finances. He was part of a group of people online that got part of 500,000$ worth of bitcoin from a french man
news article about it: https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/excl...ount-181954668.html?__twitter_impression=true
WASHINGTON — On Dec. 8, someone made a simultaneous transfer of 28.15 bitcoins — worth more than $500,000 at the time — to 22 different virtual wallets, most of them belonging to prominent right-wing organizations and personalities.
The FBI is investigating the people involved as terrorist organizations "funded by international governments and inividuals"
And blame Ralph and Nick among others for the 1/06/21 capitol protest

The french man wrote a suicide note about it, were he killed himself because they used wooden doors at Auschwitz
60006c0fda8c920dbf99fa6b_d0mK3P9wkXKyzptqFaXMNAdJDnkXMpoyMNmAApsHmAfmH_LSDgG94m-XmVze3s4vtds1n...png

Chainalysis full analysis of the data: https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/capitol-riot-bitcoin-donation-alt-right-domestic-extremism
60006c10699a301a53069f61_2GdNygcIuUUxWF8Tuqf9295LxanNrBqJi3akEKkzSLQ21jrSaKBuXZ1YUkPJc83jF-NTG...png

Last edited:

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
So how much total has Gunt made in crypto? The amount in his bitcoin wallet may be a tangible asset that Faith should consider as part of her damages

Matcha Brain Gang

kiwifarms.net
So how much total has Gunt made in crypto? The amount in his bitcoin wallet may be a tangible asset that Faith should consider as part of her damages
Pretty sure he cashes out all his bitcoin as soon as he gets it, theres a Twitter post from 2019 where he says he had "in the thousands" of bitcoin but he cashed them all out.

Same is most likely true for the bitcoin he received from the Frenchman, it all goes straight to makers mark and cigars so he can film himself acting rich.

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he cashes out all his bitcoin as soon as he gets it, theres a Twitter post from 2019 where he says he had "in the thousands" of bitcoin but he cashed them all out.

Same is most likely true for the bitcoin he received from the Frenchman, it all goes straight to makers mark and cigars so he can film himself acting rich.
IIRC he cashed out within a day of receiving the 10k from the time traveler.