Ralph's Finances -

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
Ralph’s mom’s hospital bills have him shook. Is he in medical debt proper or just tardy? I think it’s a little of both: He’s dragging his feet because he knows the combo of dwindling income + incoming child support is gonna put him in debt sooner rather than later.
He's said before he doesn't pay medical bills. If his mom wasn't able to cover the costs of the hospital bills and stay in an extended care facility I'm sure he had no intention of paying. They probably threatened to send her home and make him take care of her so now he's scrambling to get a few bucks.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So to update this thread: Ralph has been banned from Patreon (finally) and his SubscribeStar is.. well..

Screenshot from 2021-05-14 17-57-40.png

28 total and it shows how many at each tier so we know he's only getting $202 a month. A month. Ouch.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Gunt's money is going down the drain, and all he can do is cope with the fact that he's irrelevant and sliding into bankruptcy. Cope, seethe, dilate, sneed.

You fucking fan fiction faggot, Glad Ralph isn't mad. You better pray Ralph doesn't do something this Saturday Sunset.

Screenshot_20210515-134451_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
You fucking fan fiction faggot, Glad Ralph isn't mad. You better pray Ralph doesn't do something this Saturday Sunset.

View attachment 2172731
"Designer Weed." I'm certain this smelly fuck has been sold oregano in the Junior High cafeteria at some point in time.

Weed stores can't take plastic. I wonder about the exorbitant cash withdrawal fees he's running up on Sandra's cards...

Bet you don't repost this for you dipshitty faggot followers because IT'S TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2172731
Ethan Ralph is a big fat bitch who is too cowardly to log onto his Kiwi Farms account and directly quote me, so he instead takes a screenshot of my post and complains about it in his hugbox. Keep huffing that copium once all those bills come pouring in and you get buried in debt.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
28 total and it shows how many at each tier so we know he's only getting $202 a month. A month. Ouch.
ethan might actually be down lower than he was during gg, especially with child support
Well, the fact that you are coping so hard over it is a pretty good indicator it's true.
Ethan ralph himself complained his savings was eaten away and he needed mantsu's to help pay bills, he's been banned from patreon, its true

Last edited:

Smoke Manmuscle

kiwifarms.net
So to update this thread: Ralph has been banned from Patreon (finally) and his SubscribeStar is.. well..

View attachment 2170853

Damn no source of income and Mama Gunts medical bills coming due? He is not going like discovering how much a funeral costs.

What's the betting starting at for him losing the gunt shack