Ralph's Health - Take bets on how long he has to live

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
Depends if/when he ends up going back to prison: whether the trade-off between no alcohol is greater than constantly being someone’s bitch.

Bixnood

If you have XX chromones if feel bad for you son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My wife works as a counsellor at a private rehab centre, you would be surprised how long degenerates with what seem like lethal life styles can stick it out just to be a drain on society.

she has told me about 120kg coke addicts with diabetes and no septum in their nose still starting fist fights in their late sixties.

I think our man from Memphis will be able to keep on keeping on out of spite and a sheer inability to die with any sort of dignity (or do anything for that matter).

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
And since Ralph doesn't have health insurance and given his stubbornness he won't take proper medication for it
chicken soup is the proper medication for somebody his age.

The average life expectancy for a male alcoholic is 57-53. It approximates that alcoholism takes 24-25 years off your life.
Ralph is 34? 35? He could have as much as 20 years left.
He isnt drinking that heavy so 24 years if on the higher end of lifetime reduction...

I had liver issues during uni because of drinking. I drank 3-4 times a week, 5-10 drinks min per time, frequently 20-30. My liver was fucked. I stopped drinking and a year or so later im better.

This guy drinks HOW MUCH? like a bottle of Makers a day, maybe more.

thats not so much for an alcoholic... he also eats alot so some effects are not that extreme.

RussianParasite

Не ходи на выборы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had liver issues during uni because of drinking. I drank 3-4 times a week, 5-10 drinks min per time, frequently 20-30. My liver was fucked. I stopped drinking and a year or so later im better.
It surprises me that you had liver issues at a young age like that. Small PL I guess but I drank your 5-10 drinks 3-4 times a week routine for over a decade. I was worried I had done damage towards the end of that so I got checked out by a doctor and did blood tests and ... nothing. All was totally fine.

Everyone is different I guess. I think many here underestimate the resiliency of the human body and this makes me think Ralph will live another 10-20 years even with his fucked up lifestyle.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
I am not medical expert. I think Ralph will live generally long life but it will not be a good life.

His mobility is already limited. He is the type of patient that could easily get a joint injury that effectively end his mobility.

I would not be surprised if Ralph ended up with a mobility scooter or be home bound sooner rather than later.

Even a relatively simple injury repair, such as an MCL or ACL would require ralph to lose weight prior to the procedure. I don't see him able to do that and even if he could get the procedure done, he would need rehab work on the leg. I don't see him doing that either.

So when he loses his mobility, his weight will go up more. Eventually he will not be able to take care of himself.

I think it will be a slow, miserable decline.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
It surprises me that you had liver issues at a young age like that. Small PL I guess but I drank your 5-10 drinks 3-4 times a week routine for over a decade. I was worried I had done damage towards the end of that so I got checked out by a doctor and did blood tests and ... nothing. All was totally fine.

Everyone is different I guess. I think many here underestimate the resiliency of the human body and this makes me think Ralph will live another 10-20 years even with his fucked up lifestyle.
I agree, everyone is different. I guess I was trying to show what drinking does to a man. I still drink now, but its in a much reduced capacity and much rarer. Now Gunt might be able to survive on a resilient liver and even if the liver holds out, he is in a very delicate situation.

Remember that simpsons scene with Mr Burns at the doctors, all those bean bags babies (representing disease) trying to get through the door? Thats what Gunt is like with a host of health issues. Only takes 1 to cause a cascading effect. So it might not be his liver in the end, but it will collapse when the end is near.

WWE Champion

4 Star Hulkster
kiwifarms.net
Two scenarios: long and short

Short: Cause of death something caused by drugs / alcohol. E.g. car crash, falling down a stair, getting into a fight, drug deal gone wrong, suicide after an especially bad day, overdose (accidently or willingly)

Timeframe: 5 years, if not by then, he makes it

Long: death by slowely worsening health, diabetes, organ failures, heart problems, cancer, etc

20 years
There is always the chance of a life alterning event which makes him become whahabi muslim, stopp all drugs, lose all the weight while going on hadsh to Mekka.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
His teeth have definitely suffered from his vices.
1607813923044.png

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
I am not medical expert. I think Ralph will live generally long life but it will not be a good life.

His mobility is already limited. He is the type of patient that could easily get a joint injury that effectively end his mobility.

I would not be surprised if Ralph ended up with a mobility scooter or be home bound sooner rather than later.

Even a relatively simple injury repair, such as an MCL or ACL would require ralph to lose weight prior to the procedure. I don't see him able to do that and even if he could get the procedure done, he would need rehab work on the leg. I don't see him doing that either.

So when he loses his mobility, his weight will go up more. Eventually he will not be able to take care of himself.

I think it will be a slow, miserable decline.

Likewise, not a medical professional but my two cents:

Ralph's dad died at 64, and judging by the photos - which seem to have him in his late 30s early 40s - Ronnie was in better shape than Ralph was.

Additionally, his mother - I will assume is around the 64 age mark - requires dialysis.

So unfortunately for Ralph and his family, they don't seem to be blessed with longevity.

As for Ralph, he has plenty of risk factors:
Morbid obesity.
Sedentary lifestyle.
Alcohol abuse.
Drug abuse.
Smoking.
Stress.
His poor dental hygiene can also contribute to an increased risk of heart disease.
I would assume he is probably pretty low in Vitamin D from being a shut in most of the year, which has long term health effects.

It's not like Ralph is a young man either, he's 34. The older he gets, the more these habits become second nature and the harder it is to reverse the damage he has done to himself. He's probably quickly approaching the age whereby turning this around is likely unrealistic.

Ralph would be lucky to see 60 at this rate, if I had to put an age and cause of death? 53, heart disease.

Mr. Skeltal

Bone Poet
kiwifarms.net
The short: 5 years to benzo/booze contraindication causing him to aspirate and die in his sleep.

The long: 10-20 years until his lifestyle catches up to him in the form of cirrhosis, heart disease, diabetes or any combination therein.

The ugly: Unknowingly fucks a tranny on stream, realizes that he isn't Saving the West©, and suck starts a shotgun while still live. Possible as long as the Killstream exists.

If I'm wrong I will record myself eating a bag of lemons raw in honor of the Gunt.

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh v2

Straight outta C town.
kiwifarms.net
The short: 5 years to benzo/booze contraindication causing him to aspirate and die in his sleep.

The long: 10-20 years until his lifestyle catches up to him in the form of cirrhosis, heart disease, diabetes or any combination therein.

The ugly: Unknowingly fucks a tranny on stream, realizes that he isn't Saving the West©, and suck starts a shotgun while still live. Possible as long as the Killstream exists.

If I'm wrong I will record myself eating a bag of lemons raw in honor of the Gunt.
Would he suck on the barrel like it was Ronnies "barrel"?

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely worried about Ethan right now. He has a lot of warning flags flying atm. If a person's mental health really relies on these four concept pillars he's fucked.

A.jpg

Mental: Drugs, alcohol, poor impulse control, aggressive behavior, severe depression.
Physical: Poor diet, lack of exercise, obesity, alcoholism related disease, heart disease
Social: Recently divorced, just broke up with gf/baby momma, alienating and losing more friends, Mother/Roommate is in poor health.
Spiritual: lol

I get that many people ironically and unironically want him to die but I don't. I would much rather see Ethan get his life sorted out and grow in to a man. No person is beyond redemption, not even Ethan. It's never too late to save your own life @theralph .

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely worried about Ethan right now. He has a lot of warning flags flying atm. If a person's mental health really relies on these four concept pillars he's fucked.

View attachment 1792060

Mental: Drugs, alcohol, poor impulse control, aggressive behavior, severe depression.
Physical: Poor diet, lack of exercise, obesity, alcoholism related disease, heart disease
Social: Recently divorced, just broke up with gf/baby momma, alienating and losing more friends, Mother/Roommate is in poor health.
Spiritual: lol

I get that many people ironically and unironically want him to die but I don't. I would much rather see Ethan get his life sorted out and grow in to a man. No person is beyond redemption, not even Ethan. It's never too late to save your own life @theralph .
Nah, he sucks and deserves whatever is coming to him.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
It's time to stop measuring Ralph's lifespan in years and start measuring it in black dicks.
How many black dicks do you think Ralph has left in him?