Ralph's Health - Take bets on how long he has to live

Fuck My Life

kiwifarms.net
Lol Ralph doing 2 miles on a treadmill? I have a treadmill and it usually takes me 25mins on a jog pace and even then I sweat like Russell Greer in court for stalking women.

Seriously with all his millions he makes from his show he could buy a treadmill he would use twice which would be cheaper than a Gym membershop for a year that your not going to use.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely worried about Ethan right now. He has a lot of warning flags flying atm. If a person's mental health really relies on these four concept pillars he's fucked.

View attachment 1792060

Mental: Drugs, alcohol, poor impulse control, aggressive behavior, severe depression.
Physical: Poor diet, lack of exercise, obesity, alcoholism related disease, heart disease
Social: Recently divorced, just broke up with gf/baby momma, alienating and losing more friends, Mother/Roommate is in poor health.
Spiritual: lol

I get that many people ironically and unironically want him to die but I don't. I would much rather see Ethan get his life sorted out and grow in to a man. No person is beyond redemption, not even Ethan. It's never too late to save your own life @theralph .
I don't see redemption happening for him anytime soon. He actively destroys himself on all four of those axes and he is so slight in terms of personality that he's downright repulsive to normal people and even IRL streamer hanger-ons. Watch how fast Alice took the offered food and ran the fuck away. Also, the word is schadenfreude.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I don't see redemption happening for him anytime soon. He actively destroys himself on all four of those axes and he is so slight in terms of personality that he's downright repulsive to normal people and even IRL streamer hanger-ons. Watch how fast Alice took the offered food and ran the fuck away. Also, the word is schadenfreude.
A lot of his shit is outside of his control now beyond getting sober but it can go either way for him. He may decide to just drink himself into oblivion as the easier option.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doxxxxed photo of Ethan Oliver Ralph doing 1488 miles on a treadmill.
1608565601153.png
1608565758803.png
1608565823515.png

1608565878077.png

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net

Yea he may not be ready for it yet. It will probably take him losing everyone and everything for him to have that epiphany.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
All this talk of lemons and alcoholism makes me want to make whiskey sours. Anyone have preferred bourbons for those? My gut says rye would be unwise and I have too much self respect to use maker’s mark.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this talk of lemons and alcoholism makes me want to make whiskey sours. Anyone have preferred bourbons for those? My gut says rye would be unwise and I have too much self respect to use maker’s mark.
I'm partial to Wiser's if I'm going to the bar, but if I'm just whipping them up at home for myself, its either Jameson or whatever was on sale that week at the liquor store.