Ralph's Health - Take bets on how long he has to live

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to be a downer but whenever these types of threads are opened the subject always lives past their worth. That being said Ralph has 10 years before he falls face down from being drunk and no one will be there to roll him on his side.
He will totally die like John Bonham and Bon Scott, no question.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
Doxxxxed photo of Ethan Oliver Ralph doing 1488 miles on a treadmill.
View attachment 1802198View attachment 1802203View attachment 1802208

More like
1608604223826.png

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Give him 5-8 years. He'll either die from ODing, a heart attack, or getting into a fight with a cop (again).
These are all possible but I'll add to that an automobile accident from drunk driving and if he doesn't kill himself or someone else then at the minimum he's going right back to jail.

Tumbo

Lord Beetus is coming for that Ass
kiwifarms.net
Do we think he may have gotten the coof in Tampa and not relized it due to the poor state of his health in general? We know he wouldn't get tested so it will forever remain a mystery.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
i just realized that ethan's current levels of addiction to drugs and drank have to have been made in the short time hes been out of prison, that means he got out and drank enough to age him decades and fuck his skin and hair and to cause a severe life threatening physical dependency that will take a while to fix without him dying of withdrawal in just that short brief period of time. what the fuck. ralph wouldnt survive another "victory" like that

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net
There are people that are blessed with longevity in spite of bad habits, look at the Chandler family with Chris just being a regular fatass rather than morbidly obese due to the garbage he eats and Bob living that long in spite of obesity, heart failure and alcoholism.
Chris may not be addicted to pills and alcohol like Guntman, but this situation is pretty similar.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
There are people that are blessed with longevity in spite of bad habits, look at the Chandler family with Chris just being a regular fatass rather than morbidly obese due to the garbage he eats and Bob living that long in spite of obesity, heart failure and alcoholism.
Chris may not be addicted to pills and alcohol like Guntman, but this situation is pretty similar.
I give Ralph MAYBE another 10-15 years, if he doesn't fall into some depression and just kill himself.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Ralph could easily end up sucking a shotgun in a year or two.

It's not hard to imagine him getting the boot from Twitter, Patreon and Subscribe Star, which would hurt his bottom line and ability to market the show, plus unless he can make a go of it as an IRL streamer, I also suspect his lemon collection for the Killstream is on a downward trajectory and won't be improving, any time soon.

A trigger like his mother dying, along with a clearly deteriorating financial position could be enough for Ralph to end it all.

I'm not cheering this on, I just think it is a real possibility.
Nicky F is now getting cheques in the mail to fund his gay orgies. How far behind will the ralphamale be? He's gonna be even more miserable having some kid half his age ordering him around when he starts his retail/gas station career within a year, ramping up the booze and pills and making that hunter s exit more appealing

instythot

kiwifarms.net
If Ralph started a weight loss journey vlog channel, it'd be the greatest ever hybrid of lolcow genres.
Fuck that would even light a fire under PPP to start and document the weight loss journey he keeps promising and selling as easy to do

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I hate to be this guy but I think in all honesty that his mother's passing will either cause him to spiral out with the booze or make him finally clean up his act because he's not going to have anyone to depend on. Pey, Faith, Pantsu? They're going to desert the first sign of trouble so this is a powder keg waiting to happen.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
So Ralph said recently on the leaked patreon bonus episode that he is 277 pounds.
With a VERY generous guess of his height being 5'6 that puts his BMI at 43 which is insane.