Ralph's Height -

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Byrd looks to be way past 6 foot. You can tell with the size of his limbs relative to torso or head. He looks like he has whatever Lincoln and Phelps had.
Ethan Ralph is 5'1, sorry bud. Never meet your heroes.
ralphamanlet_bullied_in_doxville.jpg
Edit: I bet Dick Molesterpedo is 7'1 to be literally 1 and a half foot taller than Ralph.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
No.

Nick Fuentes is like 5'8". At the very most 5"9". But very possibly 5'7".

Ralph is noticably shorter than Fuentes. In the AFPAC photo, Ralph seems closer in height to Michelle Malkin even.

Riley seemed maybe an inch shorter than Ralph. But also note that Ralph was wearing flip flops and Riley was hunched down in a fighting position.

Not to mention a kiwi once calculated Ralph's height using a vape for reference. I think he was determined to be around 5'5".

On top of all that, Ralph admitted the other day that he used to lie and say he was 5'10". For that and a plethora of other reasons, his testimony is about as reliable as a 2012 Dodge Dart.

Earthworm Foucault

kiwifarms.net
I actually have a friend who met Ralph at CPAC who is about 5'7 and from pics you can see they are of comparable height, if Ethan says he's 5'8 I'd say that's probably not too far off. I imagine he looks wayyy shorter because of 1. his really fucked up body fat distribution and body proportions (those T-rex arms and boulder head specifically) that makes him look like a giant toddler, and 2. I bet that dude has fucking horrible posture from sitting down all day.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
I actually have a friend who met Ralph at CPAC who is about 5'7 and from pics you can see they are of comparable height, if Ethan says he's 5'8 I'd say that's probably not too far off. I imagine he looks wayyy shorter because of 1. his really fucked up body fat distribution and body proportions (those T-rex arms and boulder head specifically) that makes him look like a giant toddler, and 2. I bet that dude has fucking horrible posture from sitting down all day.
Kearsten (pinecone) chick said Andy was 5’7/5’8 there is no way Ralph is close to that 8F5B4FE4-3CEC-4BE8-9F6F-EDAA563093BB.jpeg

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is 5'1, sorry bud. Never meet your heroes.
View attachment 2041908
Edit: I bet Dick Molesterpedo is 7'1 to be literally 1 and a half foot taller than Ralph.
Oh take a look at this sweet moment of history. 2018, the year Ralph still currently lives in. It's Knoxville, he's with his recently adoptive father Daddy Dax Herrera, and his dear friends Andy Warski and Coach Red Pill -- surely people he would never have a falling out with.

Look at the ecstatic joy on his face. Life couldn't possibly be any grander. Let us embrace this moment on the Killstream time and time again, night after night. Can you remember Knoxville, Andy?