Ralph's Height -

DrLittleDo

kiwifarms.net
It isn't so much believing Ralph, I don't believe him - he isn't 5'10 for one second.

It's that looking at images of Ralph he doesn't look anything like someone who is 5'1 - not in his general stature, not when comparing him to others who we have a better understanding of height on. It's not just a case of eye-balling it either, I can't say for certain exactly how tall Ralph is - it's a rough estimation.

Back to more reasons why he's unlikely to be 5'1.
View attachment 2078556
you can tell Gunther over here is trying his damndest to look as tall as possible.... yeah im gonna stick with him being 5'1
You can tell he is putting pressure on other two which you can tell by how the coat looks.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Why in the world does anyone believe Ralph's lie about the arrest record being wrong?
The only source for that being wrong is Ralph, there's literally nothing that would point to that being the case.
The guy is a fucking obese midget, physically and mentally and has demonstrably lied about his height so many times, going so far as to fake a video where he "measures" himself. If that doesn't point to him being terrified of people finding out his real height I don't know what will.
I will trust a police record over Ralph's word any day.

Edit: Just like with the gunt, once Ralph's height is confirmed 100% beyond any doubt, he will pretend he doesn't care "big deal, I'm short" "big deal they saw my belly", but we know your burning up inside Ralph.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
According to this BMI visualiser here are three visual representations on what Ralph would look at 5'1'', 5'6'' and 5'10'' if we take his word that he is 275 lbs heavy.

Gnome Gunt.png
Manlet Gunt.png
Unlikely Gunt.png

Now which one do you think looks more akin to what we've seen? Personally I think that he is definitely not 5'10''.

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
According to this BMI visualiser here are three visual representations on what Ralph would look at 5'1'', 5'6'' and 5'10'' if we take his word that he is 275 lbs heavy.

View attachment 2079200View attachment 2079203View attachment 2079204

Now which one do you think looks more akin to what we've seen? Personally I think that he is definitely not 5'10''.
Interesting. The top one fits his gunt profile the best of the three, although to be honest even that one lacks Ethan's extensive gunt overhang and sheer mass. So either he is lying about his height, or his weight, or more likely both.

If I had to guess I would say he's probably around 5'6 and 350 lbs, which gives us this result:

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 01.24.20.png

Comparing gunt-for-gunt this model more accurately reflects what we see in IRL gunt footage:

Ralph.png

Last edited:

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. The top one fits his gunt profile the best of the three, although to be honest even that one lacks Ethan's extensive gunt overhang and sheer mass. So either he is lying about his height, or his weight, or more likely both.

If I had to guess I would say he's probably around 5'6 and 350 lbs, which gives us this result:

View attachment 2079576

Comparing gunt-for-gunt this model more accurately reflects what we see in IRL gunt footage.
Ralph's anatomy is so un-human that I don't think these models are going to be close enough to accurately represent his deformed, grotesque, hobbity physique.

To better approach ultimate Ralphamale that model needs a pancake ass, the bi-directional front gunt, an apron of flesh hanging from 75% of his waist, the weird apartment hump on the back of his head that Null lives in rent-free, MOAR JOWLS, skinny bird legs and his tits probably droop like his fat gut.

Accurately though it's got no visible cock and is bald. Obviously this fat faggot is neither 5'8" nor 275lbs. It'll be interesting to see what he self-reports for Dick's weight loss challenge.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2079576

Comparing gunt-for-gunt this model more accurately reflects what we see in IRL gunt footage:

View attachment 2079640
I imagine the site doesn't take into consideration severe alcoholism, coca cola intake, genetics or sitting on your ass all day or sleeping.

It was either @MeltyTW or @RichardRApe that mentioned how Gunts grow the way they do with dissecting how Ronnie and Sandra look.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I imagine the site doesn't take into consideration severe alcoholism, coca cola intake, genetics or sitting on your ass all day or sleeping.

It was either @MeltyTW or @RichardRApe that mentioned how Gunts grow the way they do with dissecting how Ronnie and Sandra look.
idk if richard compared him to his parents but i did one day look for pics of beer bellies to see if they distribute fat in a way that causes it to hang off you and it does. you might be mixing it with people theorizing ralph is jewish via his name and his inbred Hapsburg jaw . ps @RichardRApe or anyone else reallly do you happen to have a clip of ethan trying to deny being a jew with a fucked incest jawline?
sir rALLPH.png
now tell me this isnt ethans fucked easter island head to a t, cant you just hear GAYTOR, GAYTOR WHERE DOTH THOU GAYTOR? LOYAL DOG AND VILLIOUS BLACKGUARD SELL SWORD CURR. i think we can all agree that this is just not up for debate even if you think ethan might be 6'10 or something,

View attachment 2079576

View attachment 2079640
the gunts sticks out like half a foot more the head is almost twice as big and the but packed inwards but sagging downward,

Last edited:

Kingu Cinnamon

too tired to sleep
kiwifarms.net
Obviously, his height is embarrassingly short whatever the truth is, simply because the best way for Ralph to dispel these rumours would be to get someone to video him and a tape measure. The fact that he has not done this shows that he is aware of what the truth is and would rather people guess than know for sure.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
I'd say he is 5'2 and that's why he is so deeply offended when you say he is 5'1, simply because it's nat truuuuu.
Fuck yourself you piece of shit faggot motherfucker. NO IT'S NOT TRUE! You piece of shit, and if I had to guess, it's probably YOU that's fucking 5'2 motherfucking lying, cocksucking, faggot, motherfucker! DO I LOOK 5'2 BITCH?

He's 5'2.5!!

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Obviously, his height is embarrassingly short whatever the truth is, simply because the best way for Ralph to dispel these rumours would be to get someone to video him and a tape measure. The fact that he has not done this shows that he is aware of what the truth is and would rather people guess than know for sure.
The funny thing about Ralph's height is he knows he's a manlet. The only way he could specifically prove he is not 5'1" is to prove he's some other absolute, utter manlet height.

He is a tiny man, with a tiny penis. For some reason, he actually deliberately proved the tiny penis part with his sex tape, where he impregnated a female, and like a complete moral midget, decided to abandon the child. Because he is not a real man. He is a failure.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
When making comparisons with other youtubers and grifters with known heights, please make sure you take in account footwear. Ethan Ralph wears shoes and is likely wearing those little platform things in his footwear to gain height.

Now the fight with digipedo is the biggest thing we know digi is a short as shit sack of shit. And the height was fluctuating on who was taller due to camera angles and stances. So we know that Ralph is around a 1-2 inch range less or more than digi. Digi unironically is the key to finding Ralph's true size. Find Digis true height and find the Gunt.

Estate

Khazar milkers inspector
kiwifarms.net
Now the fight with digipedo is the biggest thing we know digi is a short as shit sack of shit. And the height was fluctuating on who was taller due to camera angles and stances. So we know that Ralph is around a 1-2 inch range less or more than digi. Digi unironically is the key to finding Ralph's true size. Find Digis true height and find the Gunt.
I think you mean Riley https://twitter.com/ASEPresents instead of Digi.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
When making comparisons with other youtubers and grifters with known heights, please make sure you take in account footwear. Ethan Ralph wears shoes and is likely wearing those little platform things in his footwear to gain height.

Riley responded to someone asking about Ralph's height by saying he was much shorter. Maybe he'd be willing to provide a full profile next to a tape measure - then we can put this to bed once and for all!