AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Whoever Ralph was fighting, I know that guy said he was 4'11 or something but I don't believe any of these people for a minute
Always remember when they book you they make you walk past a graded and measured wall and they record the height. They don't make mistakes like that. Ethan Ralph is 5'1.
manlet_jew.png

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
Always remember when they book you they make you walk past a graded and measured wall and they record the height. They don't make mistakes like that. Ethan Ralph is 5'1.
View attachment 2081800
This, 100% accurate and the police would never make such a silly mistake as to measure someone incorrectly. The brave men and women of the Denton Sheriff's Office are more trustworthy than all other parties involved. No amount of weird photo evidence comparing him to other manlets, eye witness accounts, or autism will convince me otherwise.

Ethan Ralph is 5'1" and has a tiny penis.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
This 100% accurate and the police would never make such a silly mistake as to measure someone incorrectly. The brave men and women of the Denton Sheriff's Office are more trustworthy than all other parties involved. No amount of weird photo evidence comparing him to other manlets, eye witness accounts, or autism will convince me otherwise.

Ethan Ralph is 5'1" and has a tiny penis.
well i mean fuck most of the evidence aligns with him being 5 foot 1 or at most allows other possibilities, ethan ralph is 5'1. its a matter of public record literally.

edit your restating he has a tiny penis is another thing we had the info on years earlier that he still denies even after literal csi tier court tier video evidence that shows he objectively has a micro cock. the cops have him dead to rights on being a manlet

Last edited:

DrLittleDo

kiwifarms.net
Interesting. The top one fits his gunt profile the best of the three, although to be honest even that one lacks Ethan's extensive gunt overhang and sheer mass. So either he is lying about his height, or his weight, or more likely both.

If I had to guess I would say he's probably around 5'6 and 350 lbs, which gives us this result:

View attachment 2079576

Comparing gunt-for-gunt this model more accurately reflects what we see in IRL gunt footage:

View attachment 2079640
very interesting picture... looks like he dont even need to wear pants as his gunt is perfectly capable of hiding his miniature penis.

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is even shorter than Destiny.
Only when standing. Luckily for Ralph he spends most of his day flat on his back drunk. Laying down he towers over Destiny.

I saw this picture in Nick's thread.
hgt - Copy.jpg

Nick is probably wearing his Tom Cruise inspired Cuban heeled shoes and as we know Ralph stands on his toes when getting his pictures taken letting his gunt hang free.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
ralph admits he lies about his height and his bs story is he lied about 5'11 and the ink didnt transfer on the other "1" in 11 properly lmfao

5'1 confirmed

Croco

Heh, heh...
kiwifarms.net
He needs to get over his short man complex and get on a god damn exercise and diet plan.