Ralph's Height -

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
He told me 5’10 and he also said he was 5’11 (which I don’t believe anyone is actually 5’11 at this point) photo from the Q Documentary View attachment 2095429
Not to derail from Ralph, but Josh here looks like a younger version of A. Wyatt Mann.
NickBougas.jpg

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He told me 5’10 and he also said he was 5’11 (which I don’t believe anyone is actually 5’11 at this point) photo from the Q Documentary View attachment 2095429
We have recently seen the 5'10" Chad Null on HBO*.... we have recently seen the 4'9" Virgin Ralph on a zipperhead Twitch clone.
*"Into The Storm" episode 3

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. The top one fits his gunt profile the best of the three, although to be honest even that one lacks Ethan's extensive gunt overhang and sheer mass. So either he is lying about his height, or his weight, or more likely both.

If I had to guess I would say he's probably around 5'6 and 350 lbs, which gives us this result:

View attachment 2079576

Comparing gunt-for-gunt this model more accurately reflects what we see in IRL gunt footage:

View attachment 2079640
1. The legs of the BMI visualizer aren't angled to the photo and too long anyway.

2. The ass in the visualizer is way too thicc for Ralph.

3. Not enough of a gunt.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
bit busy today, but I'll do you a solid, and turn Ralph's position upright and manipulate the photo's camera angle to something more level and even.

Good luck to all Gunt height fact checkers.

View attachment 2058384
I'm a bit late in posting but Ralph has what is called "rounded shoulders" due to poor posture sitting on chairs all day leaning forward, and due to being fat. That can decrease the height by 1-2 inches. If he doesn't do anything about that, that will be a permanent loss of height.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit late in posting but Ralph has what is called "rounded shoulders" due to poor posture sitting on chairs all day leaning forward, and due to being fat. That can decrease the height by 1-2 inches. If he doesn't do anything about that, that will be a permanent loss of height.
Ralph gets winded walking two blocks. Also lol "sitting on chairs" very accurate.

Shitmonger

all drunk posts all the time
kiwifarms.net
Late and gay enough that it's probably not relevant but what the hell.
What's the height of the bollard? Typically, they can be 16-25 inches. We can see it's taller than the wheels, so perhaps using wheels with known regulated diameters of 18 inches is a better choice. Anyway, it'll be easy to redo bits of this for the wheels. The height of the bollard is likely 54-62cm.
View attachment 2060187

I'll redo this for the wheel later. The pig can grunt about his supposed 5'11 all he likes, these bollards are obviously not anywhere near 70cm tall.
these bollards are obviously not anywhere near 70cm tall.

They're taller than that. In the US they are called traffic delineators and the standard/most common height is 106 cm (42").

16-25" (knee height, give or take) is too short to be seen from inside a car and is not going to be used much outside of sidewalks and parking lots in the US. In fact it isn't legal to use something that short to direct/guide traffic in most areas due to the visibility issue. The ones in the picture are reasonably tall compared to the compact cars they are next to, coming up to around window height. If you focus on the street you can get a better idea of the height in comparison to the cars:

oie_V5nez9XuklQ6.jpg

They look similar to these (note the height next to compact cars):
1621389482728.png
Since they look like they're fixed to the road they could be as small as 36"/91 cm, but they are not shorter than that.

Ralph is a short little fuck, but a lot of these photoshop methods are also janky as shit. According to that chart he'd be a giant which obviously isn't the case.

1621382499296.png
Speaking of knee-height, look at how tiny his little fucking legs are lmao. That's all the proof you need right there. I bet my foot is nearly as long as his shin from knee to ankle.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph is a short little fuck, but a lot of these photoshop methods are also janky as shit. According to that chart he'd be a giant which obviously isn't the case.

1621382499296.png
Speaking of knee-height, look at how tiny his little fucking legs are lmao. That's all the proof you need right there. I bet my foot is nearly as long as his shin from knee to ankle.
lol the infamous vape pen:story: