• "FUCK YOU NULL IM NEVER GONNA STOP BEING A FURRY UR JUST A FUCKING HATER U NIGGER"

World Ram-A-Van MegathreadFor any shitstorms -- minor and major -- that are tied to Ramadan

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Broseph Stalin, May 15, 2018 at 2:05 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Cricket

?

PLACE YOUR BETS!!!

This poll will close on Jun 16, 2018 at 2:05 PM.
  1. Nothing happens (lol gtfo faggot)

3.0%
  2. One or two things happen but the media sweeps it under the rug

44.4%
  3. Some chick in a hijab gets Negan'd again by some spic with a baseball bat

27.1%
  4. False Flags Intensify

24.8%
  5. Truck of Peace

60.2%
  6. ☩ DEUS VULT ☩ (Optimistic)

27.8%
  7. Other (Comment)

3.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Y'all know how whenever you've been fasting since 4 am and can't eat or drink anything till the sun sets so you get delirious and pull some crazy shit that kills a lot of people and then get surprised when a Welshman drives a van through a crowd of people you know because of your shit? Well Muslims do that around this time of the year and this thread is to chronicle any shitstorms that pop up, since we all know Ramadan is that time when the need to Snackbar intensifies.

• Like Like x 8
    • Sieger Sieger x 7
    Broseph Stalin

Broseph Stalin Mulcher of Marxists & Crusher of Commies

kiwifarms.is
  2. >mfw my religion can massacre crowds of innocents and the mainstream media will blame "THE ALT-RIGHT"(TM) for our actions
    [​IMG]

• Sieger  x 21
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #2 OhGoy, May 15, 2018 at 2:11 PM
    Last edited: May 15, 2018 at 2:19 PM
    OhGoy

OhGoy this... is LofaSofa's curse

kiwifarms.is
  3. IIRC Ramadan basically doubles your good-kebab points for your islamic actions, which is why stuff picks up this time of year.

A bunch of coptic Christians will be murdered, but the media only pay attention for a short while before going back to whatever else they were doing, like shrieking about Drumf or whatever.

That's my prediction at least.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sable

Sable DANGEROUS CRIS-CROSS DOGGO

kiwifarms.is
  4. Wonder if we will see any attempts during the UK royal wedding this Saturday, I mean some Ramadamdingdong probably sees it as his destiny to do something there.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Already? Well with all the shit happening in the Middle East right now (for Middle East standards), the shit is really going to hit the fan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.is
  6. Look out! It's double-XP weekend!

• Sieger  x 40
    • Agree  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.is
  7. Got two predictions here:

1. Like CWCchange said, worse shit will happen in the Middle East very soon.
    2. Something will happen in Europe. I will sure as fuck stay away from big crowds. Well, that isn't going to be hard anyways.

• Agree Agree x 4
    NitroShekel

NitroShekel When the average shekel ain't enough.

kiwifarms.is
  8. There was a knife attack in Paris just last week, pretty sure this was just a warm up so I bet there will be another attack in France this summer.

• Feels Feels x 4
    エボラちゃん

エボラちゃん ♥~No cure for Love~♥

kiwifarms.is
  9. My prediction for this Ramadan and beyond is more trucks of peace, more pedophile/rape rings get unearthed, more shitty parts of shitty cities get turned into no go zones, more people get killed by mundane every day items in gun free zone, more menopausal European women adopt children that just so happen to have 5 o'clock shadow to have sexual relations with them, more welfare money that was funded by European tax payers get funneled into supporting people that detest them, more said Europeans get thrown in prison for daring to say things may not be quite right with this whole situation, many more Refugees Welcome idiots get raped and killed for their troubles by the very people they adulate

I also predict that every European country to the north and west of Poland will still think it's a great idea to keep bringing these people in because they're clearly capable of adapting and integrating into these cold rainy hellhole countries filled to the brim with a bunch of heathens that they've been taught their whole lives are complete affronts to their religion and must be subdued or punished.

Also even though it's not a new thing in the Middle-East by any stretch, I predict antisemitism in Europe will grow to the likes of which we haven't seen since the 30's but lol if Germany of all countries can't possibly fathom why that could be, I guess it'll just be a mystery

Seriously though, from here on out, Western and Northern Europe deserves zero sympathy for anything that ever happens to them. Their refusal to admit they made the worst decisions possible about this immigration shitshow is finally going to bite them in the ass hard and good riddance

• Agree  x 10
    • Sieger  x 5
    • Feels  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    #9 Hux, May 15, 2018 at 3:28 PM
    Last edited: May 15, 2018 at 6:29 PM
    Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.is
  10. I think the fasting makes them hangry. They need to eat a snickers.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    GreenJacket

GreenJacket Na kmetiji je lepo

kiwifarms.is
  11. I just hope there's no backlash against Muslims for the horrible shit they are about to do in the name of their pedophilic warlord saviour.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.is
  12. My predictions are at least a dozen incidents that the media tries to gloss over or cover up. Also within one year the UK tries to legislate or ban every type of tool or weapon that will be used in these incidents.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Burned Man

Burned Man Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin

kiwifarms.is
  13. Aight, so this is a pretty minor one, but Saudis won't get to start Ramadan until Thursday because they didn't see a crescent moon.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1303326

>tfw no sign from moon god :(

[​IMG]

• Sieger Sieger x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.is
  14. Usually I like it when threads on KF get lots of posts.

If this one does it's because a bunch of religious maniacs have been on a murdering spree, and that's no good.

• Feels Feels x 13
    Sable

Sable DANGEROUS CRIS-CROSS DOGGO

kiwifarms.is
  15. We should predict the death count like that other site (Ramadan Bomb-A-Thon is it?) does.

I'm going with 1,000 (low end probably).

kiwifarms.is
  16. CRUCIAL DANGER SITUATION

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK DONALD TRUMP CUCKED TO MUSLIMS?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

https://www.siasat.com/news/donald-trump-marks-start-blessed-month-ramadan-praising-muslims-1355782/

Lowkey tho, kinda glad that he's taking powder away from the libs this year so they can't chimp out over him ignoring Ramadan.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.is
  17. And for those who hate everything that comes out of Trump's mouth and purposefully go against what he says, this will surely throw themselves for a neverending loop in trying to twist his words around to make him sound Islamophobic while not sounding Islamophobic themselves but they clearly are because the God Emperor Trump made them so.

Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya "A SOOWEESIDE JUMP OFF THE BEEELDING"

kiwifarms.is
  18. I don't think it'll be that hard for them, really. They'll just screech "HOW DARE HE PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT MUSLIMS WHILE HE LITERALLY GENOCIDES THEM" or something like that. No twisting of words necessary -- they'll just say he's faking any well-wishes towards Muslims, therefore his words should be disregarded completely.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Warden Cross

Warden Cross Looking through your peephole.

kiwifarms.is
  19. Is it just me, or do they start the Ramadan season earlier every year?

Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. "Hey Achmed, is twofer season now, right? 144 virgin vageens each?"

"Yes Mohammed, that's 288 bobs..."

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Spl00gies

Spl00gies Squelch.. squelch..

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.