Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

RebelRein1488x

Generalleutnant
kiwifarms.net

Argh My Cigar

I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just made a Rider Gashat based on Magi-Chan Sonichu... dear god....

View attachment 1034170
Those things aren't cheap either. He paid $50 for an expensive import roleplay toy and modified it to gain the trust of a mentally disabled transvestite.

Also these we'ens need to stop liking things I like- it's hurting my feelings. (After stamping this post with autistic ratings, seriously go watch some of the earlier 2000s Rider series like Kuuga or Agito, they're pretty good. )

Pancake

Rainbows are nature's rainbows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those things aren't cheap either. He paid $50 for an expensive import roleplay toy and modified it to gain the trust of a mentally disabled transvestite.
Did he actually buy it though?

This guy has shown he's fairly competent at using photoshop, and the picture of that thing looks like it could be from a sales listing.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gunslinger

Argh My Cigar

I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he actually buy it though?

This guy has shown he's fairly competent at using photoshop, and the picture of that thing looks like it could be from a sales listing.
That's what I thought, but KR faggots love making custom toys. I wouldn't put it past one of these white knights to go the extra mile to find a template, print it out on sticker paper, and paste it over a used trinket. All so they can get that precious like on their tweets from OPL.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
How does this shit keep getting worse?

Every time I check this thread Chris's babbling is less intelligible and his orbiters get more pathetic. When the are we going to hit rock bottom?
When he recieved narcos from them and get stoned.

20191203_131523.jpg

Thank you Walmart and Target for having no stock of such toys and thank you ToysRUs for closing down. Hopefully he won't reach for Amazon
20191203_132423.jpg

I know Chris watched Emgo (toy review youtuber), there's a chance that he'll watch it.
20191203_134542.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: